Osrs thread?

Osrs thread?

Osrs thread

What's everyone up to?

Swing by "meme season" clan chat and come chill with other bros

new players welcome :)

osrs gay, rs3 better

Wow, I thought the last warmth of summer had left. You kid are fucked.

afk training my def pure @ the monastery in edgeville

gtfo

Nice, no nmz?

King of the Skill ftw

nah, i just afk and play other games usually..

NMZ training strength on my 60 attack piety account. I only have 99 strength/range left to get and I'm done training it.

Can anyone give me like 10m for merching? Will add and give back x2.

I'm not new to the game, just new Account. Rich fags help.

>implying doubling money

Interesting, why piety tho, 1 def right?

Holy shit did you guys hear about that guy who just got 15 fishing??????

says the guy from reddit

Nope. 70 defense and 60 attack with 77 prayer. I already have piety/rigour/augury on it. Maxes out at about 102 combat and is way overpowered. This type of account is a massive pain in the ass to make though.

post your mains, heres my shit stats

I'm the guy working on the 60 attack piety account. This is my main but I only clan PK on it these days. I also have a maxed tank too but almost never log on it. Mainly just working on the piety account these days.

[shrimps intensify]

The ONLY reason I don't disagree is because I have an emotional attachment to my character.

They used to try to prevent you from afking, now its encouraged. And the new graphics are shit that look like they were done with a paint brush

keked hard

jelly?

Not even in the slightest.

45 herb?
50+ cook/fm?
38 rc?
34 fletch?

I am willing to bet your bank is trast. Out of order and you owe GP to people just to consider yourself poor again.

Uh, no

I mean you can't wield a heavy ballista so your account is kind of unusable for my purposes. You also don't have the lunar spellbook (can't veng) and you don't have barrows gloves. I commend you on the botting but it's a work in progress is all I can say.

wrong wrong and wrong
why would i want any of the skills you listed?

I can understand rc for money but with my combat stats I make way faster money than double nats so what exactly is your argument?

lel off yourself

I don't bot but nice try.

>values questing

I will never understand your type

wow

> Values the best range weapon in game and vengeance which is pretty much required for PvP

You sure as hell don't PK, so what do you do?

i just make money
usually bossing

I so want to start playing again considering i dont have a life but i dont want to put the time into it and theres no community like back in the day, everyone just bots

That combat is not the only thing to do in osrs.

Different strokes for different folks. Anyway that's why I value questing. Because every account I make is for PKing. If bossing makes you happy then that's cool too.

Bro, there are tons of people and it's growing fast. make an ironman and meet me in lumby

Ive heard of the ironman thing but what exactly is it? On rs3 i got a relatively good account and its been active since 2003 which is why i dont want to start over again

I played rs3 from '05 until osrs was released and was never big into combat. got 99 rc, mining, and a bunch of others, but i had a bunch of friends making easy money bossing so i decided to reorient

and for if i wanted out of the combat game i certainly wouldn't fucking train herb, cook, or fm. i would do rc though

theyre both fucking gay and if you still play this shit and you're over 20 youre a certified manchild permavirgin cuckboi

necrodomist

add meh

just got pk'd while skulled last night and lost 800k

help me Sup Forumsrehs

getting those defenders

Doing some quests

Im not stating those skills for the purpose of making money. Other then RC, the rest are simple 99's...? Im just saying that you can do other shit then combat.

Not bad mate keep grinding.

last night i forgot to show the bitch my bronze defenders and now i got 4 of them

/thread

again
if i wanted out of the combat game (for money or just a 99) i certainly wouldn't fucking train herb, cook, or fm. i would do rc though

noice

im in world 2 at ge

in zammy d'hide w rune cbow

Basically, you cant trade with players. It makes it so if you want a barrows set or something, you actually have to collect the pieces yourself. THe grand exchange was a controversial update on osrs, and ironmen cant use that either. I think its fun, and makes the game way more difficult and takes longer. and you can drop trade things off that account to another one if you ever want to

Im more into rs3 and this is my collection

accepting only the most generous of donations, 1m min

necrodomist w2 GE

>you still play this shit
>lfg 25man Naxx lol

wow

i dont play either and naxxramas is fucking gay just like you

>Be me
>Collect Random shit
>Rarer and stupider the better

got anymore unoriginal insults dredged up from this cesspool of a site?

what's next, am I a cuck? grow up

I got agility pet at lvl 32 l0l at nerds hitting 99 with nothing

>people unironically wear meme capes

plebs

at least they can run longer than having an useless pixel trash :^)

Unless you are 99 agility now

about to go kill black dragons for my slayer task, any tips Sup Forumsrothers?

don't die

kill kbd

>tfw old enough to remember being excited about herblore, thieving and agility being added

Why is OSRS stuck in 07 when the game was best between 02-04?

>the 3 shittiest skills
>excited

ok

i got 99 farming at the first of the year and havent been motivated to play much since. If someone could lend me 1m ill sell my herbs and pay them back once i use bond lol i dont want to chop yews help a scaper out

>shittiest skills
>not farming or runecrafting