Do you think Trump has high IQ?

Do you think Trump has high IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthguidance.org/entry/15850/1/Characteristics-of-a-Sociopath.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. I wish he would just increase his vocabulary.

What makes you think Yes

sure...he looks like a clever guy

looks can be deceiving

why would a high iq dude marry a low iq slut?

I know someone that has met him multiple times, he says "he's way more clever than he gets credit for" I take his word for it.

Does anyone here think OP' IQ is high?

Are you Donald Trump?

Yeah, why?

About 100 points higher than that stupid cunt Hillary.

He's a billionaire and the US president. What the fuck do you think?

possibly above average but probably not remarkable.

this guy?

Listen to him talk.

Serious replies only.

>dem trips tho

GOD DAMN!!!

Maybe but he's an egotistical, pathological liar and has had life too easy.

>Serious replies only
First day?

yes, much smarter than us obviously

working really hard your entire life isn't easy user. Being unemployed and collecting welfare is easy.

He legit doesn't, and anyone can tell, not because he doesn't speak in complete sentences but because he's incapable of goal-oriented thought, impulse control, and attentional regulation.

he has the higherest

>I wish he would just increase his vocabulary.
What are you talking about? He has lots of words. He has the best words.

You forgot to tag this post with a "serious" tag!

You're gonna get a lot of downvotes!

And made Billions. I bet with you high IQ you've made trillions right?

That isn't indicative of IQ you mongoloid

Assuming you mean "well above average", I'd bet all my chips on "no". There's no fucking way. My money would be on his IQ being right down the middle. If he's even slightly above average, it would be baffling, given that he acts like such an imbecile.

>misspells 1st grade level words
>clearly can't think on his feet and stumbles his way through interviews
>very little knowledge of middle school level history
>can't seem to process complex concepts
>his answers to tough questions include hyperbole, more hyperbole, deflections, and take your pick of logical fallacies. I've never heard him give an explanation for one of his policies that even borders on intellectual.
>"I have a good brain and the best words"
>constantly boasting about his super duper high IQ while revealing 0 evidence
>was discussing The Wall during a rally, and seemed to suddenly realize that ropes and ladders exist after he said there'd be no way to get over it--he does shit like this constantly.

Come to think of it, it wouldn't surprise me if he tested below average. He's a successful guy because he was born with a silver spoon, daddy showed him the ropes and gave him a big loan, and he did the rest by using sleazy sales tactics and bullying people.

obama had the highest iq because he used big words.

jk he has a retarded nigger who was taught how to speak like a white man by his coal burning mother

>loser autist tries to look down on the billionaire president of the united states

yeah all rich trust fund kids become president of the united state because they just felt like running

>sleazy sales tactics and bullying people.
takes iq

it's very machiavellian

no, he is an idiot who would be a sleazy car salesman if he hadn't inherited a massive fortune

Not really. I know plenty of idiots who are great at sales.

Smart people know they're dumb, or at least, there's always someone smarter.

So, no.

it's speculated that it's somewhere near 159. I just googled it. that can't be right... right?

He didn't inherent a massive fortune. To you and I it might be but not him. That is liberal bullshit. I bet you watch CNN.

yeah cause he went to private school

4D chess, my friend.

He needs to convince everyone that he's dumb.

Fortunately, it seems to be working.

not on such scale

underestimating trump is people's first mistake. This man always wins in the end

It's over 9000.

shit....

Being rich from the start and staying rich does not make you a great salesman. Your respect is ill placed.

There is an old saying at college "The A students end up working for the C students."
Would he kick my ass at calculus? not a chance
Look at the women he's boned. Especially when he was young. Obviously he's a smart guy.

>High IQ – Often sociopaths will exhibit a high IQ which they can use to manipulate and plan
healthguidance.org/entry/15850/1/Characteristics-of-a-Sociopath.html
tl;dr he's a textbook sociopath

yeah because people who win the lottery don't usually lose it all in a couple years right

is not about him is about american people making a stand against internal terrorist or Microterrorist has I call them. those who try to bully you in to scilence

No kidding.

The dude has slowly taken over the world right in front of everyone and people unironically think he's a retard.

He hides his power and plays the fool, like Yoda.

They started out poor, you dummy.

Not at all. It takes a propensity for bullshit; which, in Trump's case, includes hyperbole and just blatant lying... nothing more, just money + fame + lying.

As far as his political career goes, he played on people's fears and prejudicial tendencies, quoted a few bible verses (couldn't even do that right), and said said he was gonna save the 2nd amendment. He then applied his dumbfuck sales tactics, and Republicans took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

>taken over the world

Yeah, except he hasn't. Stop idol worshipping a fat orange turd with daddy money, you loser.

so you admit he was taught by his father how to make, invest, and make (large) returns on his money?

beaners and muslims are a real problem, user

>4D chess, my friend
I hope you're being ironic. If not, you're either as dumb as he is, or you drank too much Kool Aid.

What else does he need to accomplish to please you?

Seriously, what else is on the check list?

Do you realize that he's subjectively the most accomplished human being alive?

Yeah, along with how to be a racist, sexist, amoral piece of human shit.

Do you think, still, after ALL of this, Trump has a high IQ.

Fixed that for you.

>imply that isn't why i voted for him
my dick got hard when i saw him at a rally saying he would deport all the beaners and build a wall. I was so proud.

He's not a great man. Great men leave the world better than when they arrived. Trump will go down in history as a very successful conman and nothing more.

Well, birds of a feather...

Yeah, definitely not the oligarchs. Definitely the Muslims who've killed about as many people as right wing extremists since 9/11.

The whole issue of IQ is very subjective so there's a lot of factors in determining that...
...but that guy's a total deadshit, so no.

Not really, my super right winged bosses don’t like him with what he’s done,
Even though they love him personally and view him as the new messiah

Jack Joseph Toy
31/01/1986
St George Bank
BSB 112-879 Acc 467103687

32/54-58 Port Hacking Road
SYLVANIA
NSW 2224

[email protected]
[email protected]

Tax file number: 413 382 546

Mobile 0403131676

all the turds complaining about Trump being rich are just revealing how poor they are, they should be using that hate towars the pigs employers and demand better payment but cowards will atack all the social group instead of defending them selves of the one who bullies them. only one cowards, go for it you fags instead of having a stupid laugh at you own fucking disgrace you TARDS I hope you all get AIDS

Stupid is not something that can be hidden, and intelligence is not something can be faked.

I concur with his Secretary of State who said "He's a fuckin' moron." He works with him every day. He would know, as if it wasn't achingly obvious every time you hear or see him.

>if if if if if if

-100 IQ + 100 IQ still isn’t a high IQ

>make a point angry sperg can't refute
>falls back on shitty feelsguy memes
>typical autist behavior

Thanks for your concession alt-right tard.

>do you realize that he's subjectively the most accomplished human being alive?
And he did it all without a shred of dignity. The fact is, he'll never be respected by anyone who's actually worthy of respect.

Do you really think that a retard has slowly become the most powerful person in the world?

I know it can be hard to fight what you've seen, but does it really make sense, that a complete idiot came out of left field and beat every other presidential candidate?

You're looking at what how he talks to the public, you're looking at videos and articles that are blatantly trying to convince you that he's a moron.

Just take a step back and look at the situation from an outsider's perspective.

Think about what the real logical conclusion is.

The answer is he used to have a high IQ while also being a narcissistic sociopath but since he's gotten dementia he's now just a stupid retard.

I am not a communist I don't care about class warefare. I make a pretty large salary and would be hurt by communism. Not seeing brown people every where I go is something I want. Also tax cut and no women president and muh guns and I like jesus. I wouldn't trade one white american life for a million mudslime lives

>i can predict the future

Yes. An idiot became the most powerful person in the world. It's an indictment of 30% of the American population. The ones who watch Duck Dynasty and The Apprentice and think Jesus will be here next week.

hey man I am happy. republicans run everything and liberals are as ass blasted as ever.

Your arguments are all so weak.

It seems to all come down to you thinking your opinions are facts.

Everyone looks stupid when they're talking. If you want to make him seem like a retard, just quote him.
>I don't repeat myself. I don't repeat myself. No. No. No. No. I don't repeat myself.

He is pretty clearly highly functioning. I dont care how much of a leg up he received as a young man, you dont maintain that level of success and manage those levels of pressure if you're not an intelligent AND highly morivated indivdual. It really makes me sad to think that most of the people on this board call someone like Trump "average" or worse and they don't even understand the ins and outs of buying their own home. This guy manages multibillion dollar relal estate deals with innumerable moving parts and plays the system fromcevery angle for a fucking generation and. You dont get to brush that off and say it was because Dad gave him money. He fucking did that shit. Then he decided to get into reality TV and for a short time had a number 1 ranked reality show and sold that to the masses. Then he fucking ran for president at 70 years of age, seeminly just for shits, and fucking won that too.

Personally im not a fan of his politics or the way he chooses to interact with the public. But not a high functioning intelligent person? You have to be a special kind of fucking stupid to arrive at that conclusion.

Who cares?
He's pissing off sjws.

>Do you really think that a retard has slowly become the most powerful person in the world?
Did I say "retard"? You can be below average and still be completely functional.

>I know it can be hard to fight what you've seen, but does it really make sense, that a complete idiot came out of left field and beat every other presidential candidate?
See:

Have you ever considered the possibility that his plan has always been to get the vote of most Americans however possible?

Have you ever thought that maybe he played the American people like a fiddle, perfectly communicating with them by pretending to think exactly like them?

Nah, that's not possible, he's just some retard they found on the street.

but democrats are dumber!!! haha!!

>made billions
Nigga he would have made more if he had have just stuck his daddy's money in the right type of savings account
>wealth makes wealth
>his hasnt
>he's a failed businessman

>He's smart because he's a billionaire
You guys realize he's only rich because his father was right? It's not hard to make money when you're born a billionaire. He's not someone like Elon Musk, who started with nothing and created billions in wealth.

Oh well, it's good to see Trump is completely free of people figuring him out.

He doesn't have to worry about anything as long as people like you exist.

and he is only president because his father wa.....
oh wait

Mine is 134, just so you know. Member of Mensa as well. 134 isn't that high I know, but I get by.

Of course. He went to college.

IT HAS HER TURN!!!!!!

This is about the only response your ridiculous post deserves.

This is why people should need to take an IQ test before voting.

Do you watch Rick and Morty? Mine is 157

He might have high IQ, high IQ though does not mean you're actually intelligent.

>i'm not racist
>people need to take an iq test before voting
hahahahahahahahahaha