So how jelly are you that I have an Xbox One X and you don't?

So how jelly are you that I have an Xbox One X and you don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eQvwmRIpxtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You look exactly like someone that won a xbox from taco bell.

I'm using a pc to type this. Your argument is invalid.

I'll just wait a few more years for the Xbox One XYZ, which makes the Xbox One X obsolete. Keep gettin shilled by those Jews, goyem.

I really don't care.

I'm not jelly because I'm not a console fag.

>PCMasterRace

read the box faggot

Cute free xbox poor fag. I'm just gonna go game on my 6 grand desktop.

>gaming laptops
>with a gtx 960 none the less

Disappointed user.

hope you like sucking gates dick straight from the tube.

Did you actually win it from taco bell?

I have an old xbox one, and since it still plays all the newly released games I don't have a reason to get a new one.

But grats on winning an xbox, that's pretty cool.

This is just cringe.

time stamp with your set up faggot

Heh, same laptop as my son. Though if you are my son, I'm totally going to pretend I'm not me.

PC and PlayStation master races, faggot.

Captcha text: games road

Hi Dad

i literally could care less, enjoy your pleb gaming, pleb

"Hurr look at my empty ableton project with only 4 channels and a vst window open"

Die

Jealous? No. Disappointed by people that over hype a shitty ass console? Yes.

Seriously, if that was a Snes mini I would most likely be pretty jealous.

lol fuck you dad, I don't give a shit what you say.

Why are people so shitty on the internet?

Grats OP, cool that you won something.

Snes mini? Just use an original Snes or a pc emulator, not that piece of shit that has 100 pre loaded games only.

I have gtx 750 ti and games are running on better graphical settings and smoother so why woul,d I be jelaus of your need to inproove your selfesteem that you lack of because of your micropenis?

there are ways to sideload games into snesmini c:

[Mock deep voice] I'm sorry, you must have confused with someone else.

what the fuck is that a date on that card, it says 11/emptysetZ/17

I got the ghost w/ gtx 870. Never failed me yet although the lack of driver supports from MSI lost loyal customer. Laptop has never let me down on any games played since I bought it. I can say I would never buy a MSI hardware again due to their shitty support. I'd get a razor or apple air if my laptop does ever fail in the future.

Of course I could but I'm saying that even a Snes mini is better than Xbox one X

Proud of you son. You always were an independent cuss.

Anything is better than an Xbox one X

Not at all - video games are for fags.

I want to fuck mom too. I came squirting out of that pussy and now I want back inside.

Not very. I've got a PS2.

You don't come here for hugs...........do you?

I was thinking basically the same thing. The guy won something I mean that's kind of cool. Otoh this is Sup Forums...

I lol'd harder than the last 5 ylyl threads combined.

This

not at all
>PCMR

Can't play Zelda on it. Not interested. I'll stick with my Wii

i hope a nigger robs you

I thought it was 11/diameterZ/upsidedown4

You shouldn't call people Nigger, that's a hate word.

im offended

you should really upgrade to wii u now that its cheap desu
windwaker hd is only $13 now

you look like Kevin from Bloodline

What if you say "i hate niggers" is it still a hate word or does saying i hate before the word nigger cancel it out?

what really? his face looks a bit more... pinched together than mine

No, that just makes you a gay racist.

you mean gaycist

kek. it is more narrow but with the shades on y'all look alike.

You are actually retarded

Not jelly at all. You're one of the faggots that went on reddit and squealed like a giddy little faggot when you won.

Go back there.

That's probably a requirement of being given the xbox. The giveaways are for publicity.

I was recording the modular output to slice up later and use. That's why it was the only thing running, I record modular on the fly. You can get some pretty sick sounds switching cables around and twisting knobs.

My laptop let me down eventually, the fan makes an awful grinding noise. I contacted MSI who arranged instant pickup. They can be good when they want to be.

I'm mildly pissed with driver support myself, but that has more to do with the steelseries engine.

you mean he looks like the kind of person that would win a Xbox from taco bell? work on your phrasing shitdick

First post best post

Not even me newfag

You mean like this?

>Glass house
>Stones
>Baseball Practice

Yes, I'm jelly. Can you please say something about the noise levels under load?

If you're a grown man and still get giddy over something that costs $500 that's kind of weird. That's not even one paycheck. I mean if you're living paycheck to paycheck and struggling to pay rent I guess it's cool. But shelling out money for "4K" gaming shouldn't be a priority

IT'S KEVIN FROM BLOODLINE

This, but at the same time, I think to be so easily amused is a virtue.

It's ok, I won't tell anyone

times are hard man...

Oh definitely, it'll still be great on a HD TV, plus it's free so that's great, no need to worry about upgrading for a few years unless you're on PC

with an overclocked seahawk 1070 im not jelly at all

bitch what? and a gaming laptop 2015, with a computer also a MacBook Pro 2015. Still under 18.

dubs confirmed the retard

You won a shitty little pc that is the practical roastie of the console peasant fiefdom. Not only are you proud of having a console, but you are proud of having the shittiest one. Please proceed to kill self.

O hella ya brother

Not at all faggot it's the same fucking thing

Must be nice havin mommy and daddy buy everything for you

everyone in the game dev industry got one over half a year ago, so no

considering you're fat as fuck, not jelly at all LUL

Don't care.
I've got a Hyrule Edition N3DS XL.
Have fun with your non-portable 2d gaming experience.

MacBook haha bitch please kill your self.. fucking sheep

Get on my level

everyone misses the point.

He prefer to make music than to play shitty games on the xbox fucking retards.

Jesus christ you guys are actually fucking stupid.

Need MacBook, So I can create ios apps, get pretty good $$$$ ;)

Also best thing for school;)

ballerstatus right here.

yea it is, also get pocket money at same time.

Good luck getting 4k

Working on it.
I just discovered this past weekend that the Hyrule Edition is immune to Ninjhax, gotta sort out the Save Game Manager to get OotHax running. I'll crack it open for the hard mod sooner or later, but for now I'm just enjoying the free 3d gaming goodness via Sky3DS+.

I have a setup worth 2 grand and it's Alienware, and I still think you're a faggot.

Congratulations though, I once won a 32" smart TV, I remember I felt super happy.

I'm jealous that you won it from taco bell, not that you have it in general.

>>Alienware
kek

>now i can play all the same games as the previous 2 consoles yippyyy

Wtf

ha you do look like a guy that would win Xbox from taco bell. comped and congratulated.

what's the point of having Xboxes if there are tons of fake emulator online... jeezaz

Thanks.

The mini took 9 hours to crack. It was risky as fuck, the tools were unstable, but I did it for the rush. Now all that's needed is a reflashed NDS cart and a magnet.

Get a flash cart, and do the magnet trick. You'll get straight in without needing entry points.

youtu.be/eQvwmRIpxtg

If you do need entry points however, basehaxx still works.

>date is 9/10/2018

>Consoles in 2017

Like buying a Mac. Paying a premium for something that has the performance of a mid range PC, without all the options and possiblities you get with a PC.

I have enough money for that computer, but I'm also looking at at the lenovo y920 and I was wondering if that computer was good enough for recording and gaming at 90 fps at the same time

Also, nothing should be immune to ninjhaxx.. just keep trying.

It is.

You look ugly asf kek