Posted about this last night but fell asleep and missed the responses

posted about this last night but fell asleep and missed the responses

>be me
>apex gang looking nigger breaks into my home during the night.
>smash a large plate on him and bash him cos no guns
>now have a criminal record against me for assault and have to do 150 hours of community service at salvos

wtf is this bs? police said I shouldn't have attacked him but just called them and wait for them whilst twiddling my thumbs . and they told me I should have asked the robber to leave in a non aggressive manner and bs like that. what the actual fuck.

I bet the cunt who broke in got less of a punishment than I did

This better be bait. No way your country is that cucked.

Please tell me this is a joke. I know this happens sometimes in cucked countries but I didn't think AU was so fucked up. Anarch-tyranny truly is here if so...

Just leave Australia and move to somewhere in the southern United States. You'll have guns and stand your ground laws.

It is, Austrailia is a nightmare for Aussies, they got keked by the port Arthur "incident"

That is not the least cucked.

In sweden you can be charged if a thief slips and breaks his arm or similar accidents, even if you are not directly responsible.

Why there is nigger gangs in Oz?

Abos and Islanders aren't enough?

If you'd shot him dead it would have been your word against a corpse and they're not renowned for giving reliable testimony.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Good luck moving to a new country now that he has a criminal record.

I don't know. it's like these nigger Somalians and Sudanese just appeared out of no where by the masses.

they're all over the media now because their apex gangs have been terrorizing people

>2016
>cucks will give a violent nigger corpse a voice

KEK! Feels good being a American

You don't have a jury of your peers who would acquit you?

Or does the state just literally own you and you have no true individual freedom?

Fuck your country. My roomate literally two pieced an intruder with a shotgun. I didnt see it happen but the aftermath looked like some gears of war shit. Nigger had a knife and my roomate got no charges. I feel for you brother.

Fucked up man.

You Aussies need to realize your own government is always your biggest threat.

Should have said you thought it was a dingo.

If someone breaks into your house you should be able to assume that they are there to, at the very least, grievously harm you/your family and take appropriate action to defend yourself.

Just say you're a refugee and they will skip any record screening.

>apex gang

You mean the Ape gang, amirite.

Criminals in the US have successfully sued the victims of the crime, mostly for negligence.

Melbourne. They encourage it there, they legit get 3 months probation for armed burglary and bash randoms while on that probation and still get off.

This same thing happens in Canada all the time.