You are teleported to the roof deck of the North Tower. In exactly 10 minutes a plane will crash into the building

You are teleported to the roof deck of the North Tower. In exactly 10 minutes a plane will crash into the building

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzLi6F78OQU
youtube.com/watch?v=UuONTwmXJlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make my way to the nearest stairway and make my way through the building as quickly as possible.

Locking all the doors on my way so the dirty Jews can get whats coming for them. You?

start yelling allahu ackbar have my final jerk session

Fastest way down is to walk straight off the roof.

FPBP

Start jerking off but make sure not to finish until plane is close and time it just right so that when the plane about to hit my jizz splatters all over the cock pit window and the last thing the terrorist see is american jizz splat right before they crash and their last though is "was that jizz?"

9/11

> so the dirty Jews can get whats coming for them.
>he doesnt know

oh goy...

Parkour that staircase Bro.

Do I have a phone? If so I'll call a bunch of news stations explaining that it's an inside job, ya know, clearing things up

pull the fire alarm

Are people retarded? take the damn lift
You are not going to make it in 10 minutes running down 110 stories

if you run down the side of the building you can

You're not my fucking boss.

The hatred for the Jews will spark an ancient Arian power within. Giving you the strength and stamina of 10 nigger men.

This is basic biology, son. Did you not pay attention at school?

Leave the building.

get my bazooka out and wait

10 minutes? I take the elevator like a normal person and leave.

Enjoy the view

take the elevator then call in a bomb threat so everyone can be saved

Leave the building.

This is comedy.

This is not.

Call the local betting shop and make bets on how flat the towers will be in a few hours.

Then get the lift down.

charter a helicopter from blade and head out on my choppa

Find a hottie and fuck.

Spoken like a true Jew.

I'd jump off first. This will cause mayhem as that would be out of the ordinary. Many first responders will come. Many news agency will come. Many lives will die in 9 minutes as I slip a minute long quickie in before jumping. As the plane crashes, everyone will be by the tower. People will die.

Go back into the building and call in some sort of fake bomb threat, then make my way to the elevator and exit the building.

At least some people remember that elevators existed. 6 minutes tops to get out.

One of my co-workers father was in the building on that day and survived. Now he has a serious heart condition and can die any day. What's the point of living when you're gonna die anyway

Well, you could die right now. What's the point of living when you're going to die anyways?

Ooooh edgy tumblr teen alert

there is none, just fear

enter an office...print as many Bush did 9/11 and jet fuel cant melt steel beams as i can in under 8min
go back to the top, throw the papers in the air and let the truth be known

But you are on the roof! The roof access is usually locked.

Congratulations, you are the newest hire at Google!

6 seconds for each floor, but the time you get to 10 minutes youre on a floor far below the level at which gets demolished, and its not like it's freezing either so you can keep running in or after the second the plane hits for a good 2 more miles.

Not if you leave a message for yourself; remember how long the towers stood. Someone would probably let you in if you started dancing around on the roof before the north tower fell. Then, you could just go in and leave a message with someone. If you're not underaged, you could leave a message with yourself. Then, the next you will wait for the day you're randomly teleported to the roof of the north tower with a wingsuit. Or, a cellphone. Or anything that would help. And if you fuck it up that time, you can just leave another message.

Leave and not say shit to anyone. Then I'd write a letter with advice to my 7 year old self and put it somewhere that I know I'd find it.

They didn't collapse instantly. You would make it out in time.

Make a selfie with the aircraft and become fucking famous.

>Elevator down
>Pull fire alarm on way out

>altering the past that significantly

Impressive dubs get and the correct answer.

>Note:

>This is you from the future, proof:

>Invest in Google and Bitcoin

>Enjoy being a billionaire.

>Love,
>You

Nigger, you were teleported to the top of the north tower. The sequence of events have already changed dramatically- you will be seen and picked up by every media outlet covering the disaster once the plane strikes the tower.

The fire alarm would be a drop of water in the tsunami that will have been created, especially if someone sees you materialize out of nowhere from a helicopter or their apartment.

Scream "I'M FROM THE FUTURE" then shit in my hand and throw it at the plane

kek

Hows a plane going to crash into 110 stories
The plane is going to hit floors 60-90. Im pretty sure i can make it below that 60 in 10 minutes. Im not a fucking fatass

>Leave the building
>Don't tell anyone
>Find Moot
>Murder him
>Save thousands of lives

But what if they all turn into predators, rapists, school shooters and suicides?

The elevators still work because the plane hasn't hit yet.

Get in the next elevator

Find me any footage of the twin towers 10 minutes prior to them being destroyed, nobody would notice and if a random person did, they probably wouldn't have a video recorder near them because it's 2001, theyd just seem like a nut case. Either way you didn't chose to teleport and it's out of your control. Saving everyone in the buildings is in your control and would really fuck everything up.

Wonder who is now flying the plane.

>call elevator
>get inside
>a 108 years old grandma catches the door
>would you help me get in with my wheelchair, young man?
>you help her
>2 minutes pass
>she gets out on floor 100
>takes another minute just to get out of the lift
>lift stops on floor 109, with people going to floor 108
>the social pressure is immense and you do not want to tell people to hurry up
>the plane is going to hit in 3 minutes and you need to get below floor 80 to be safe
What do?

Fuck elevators. Im sprinting for my life down those stairs. Im not waiting for people to get to their floors, im avoiding fucking allah ackbar

take out cell phone, begin running downstairs pulling all fire alarms.... dial 911 on my way down, try to convey that in about 10 minutes terrorist are going to fly two planes into the twin towers.... continue running down pulling fire alarms. Explain that I am connected to people who told me this is happening now... plead that I am apart of a very bad conspiracy to down these towers but I no longer want to participate and the planes are on their way... give plane numbers/details.

run down to the street by now the first plane is either just hit or just about to..... continue running telling people that planes are about to fly into the towers (just to spread awareness so when it happens they know something) continue to plead with the 911 dispatch to send as much help as possible keep the fire fighters out of the building becuase its going to collapse and if you dont trust me more people will die.

break phone.... go on with life, at least I tried.

>break phone that was registered to your name and caller IDed by the police already
Have fun in Guantanamo

Your phone wouldn't work, you're not on anyone's plan in 2001.

naw bro i was fucking teleported which is impossible to a time and place back in time, also impossible nevermind technology. I'd be crisp nigga, plus its fantasy so fuck you nigga ass bitch!

go downstairs.

Yep, as along as you get below the impact zone. You have a lot of time to get out of there.

run to the penthouse, start a trash fire, yell fire, take the elevator and run

>10 minutes prior to them being destroyed
Any footage is security footage, for starters. Then take anyone filming the skyline, and any random news helicopter that happened to be flying about during the morning.
youtube.com/watch?v=BzLi6F78OQU

>wouldn't have a video recorder near them
>because it's 2001
I was alive during 2001, and I know for a fact that some people would do timelapses of the skyline. If for any reason it could be substantiated, even as a conspiracy, that you teleported onto the roof before the planes hit, you have now become a drastic change in the timeline- beyond your control. And that's exactly my point. You're not going to be able to not cause a change- change has already happened, and will continue to happen, because now you're there.

Everything is already fucked up. Saving people in the building will not make it less fucked up, it will make it a marginally different kind of fucked up. Consider the following: how did you get up on the roof? How will you explain yourself to authorities? Who is going to believe you, and why? Assume you save more people than lived before and also live. Headlines read: strange man claims to come from roof, sent to Guantanamo for possible ties to terror incident and knowledge of attack. If they believe that you teleported to the roof, now you're at the center of a legitimate conspiracy, and lo and behold, the past is even more fucked up and irrevocably changed.

Shout: "I am the king of the world, woohoohoohoo", while stretching out my arms

Go inside, take elevator down, leave, invest in apple, remember to buy bitcoins.

I defused many bombs in Iraq, CIA bombs are no more complicated than goat-fucker bombs. I'd find the bomb and defuse it. I also defuse the bombs at the base of the building. I than head to the South Tower and defuse it's bombs, since they has a much longer timer on it. Than I head over to building number 7 and defuse it's bombs. The Pennington would still blow up, and that plane would still """"crash"""" over Pennsylvania, but I'd have proof the government was behind it all.

>9/11 only kills Pentagon shills and CIA operatives
>No Afghanistan war
>No Iraq war
>CIA exposed
>George Bush impeached and later executed
>No 2008 since no George Bush
>No Obama since no 2008
>No Trump since no shitty government
>?????
>profit

>10 min before 9/11
> know whts going on
> wait 3 minutes for the elevator
> get in elevator
> 7 min left, and people are slow
> why no take stair
> die

take the elevator to the lobby and leave

Here, a news chopper, like I said. Check 2:46.
youtube.com/watch?v=UuONTwmXJlc
Imagine a brief 8 am run for morning news.

This

Use stairs but slide down the handrails for maximum speed

>obviously clueless as to how complex building demolition is/massive number of individual explosives used
shit tier LARP/10

simple:
1.write tons of notes warning people for the future disaster
2.fill my body with those notes
3.jump out of the building
my sacrifice would save many lifes and my heroic act will be remembered for ever.

I shit in the elevator, so people won't get in

you forget they are the highest towers so almost nobody would see you

heh

Light up a j

Almost nobody isn't nobody.

Instinct says run but the Patriot Act and secret courts have been a slow killing stomach wound to the US constitution...so, I'd have to stop the attack. I'd time it out and jump from the tower as the plane was incoming, if done correctly, I'd be able to squeeze inbetween the plane and the building in a Independence Day Eddie from National Lampoons Vacation style and punch the plane. The resulting explosion will not only save the towers but will castrate all Islamist terrorists for decades to come....and with a little luck, the 4th amendment will survive.

This is literally the stupidest question ever asked.

Degenerate

I feel like hypotheticals that involve you going back in time, involve you being who you already are no matter what you do. So, if you kill the person you were in 2001, you'd still be you. That's just the way I see it.

His fault

>call random number
>look!, I know this sounds stupid, I'm your son from the future, YOU HAVE TO SUCK A DICK!, any dick, or mom will die. They have plains, I don't know how to explain it
>hang
>10 minutes is enough to get down
>call the same number right after
>papa! the pentagon is next! you have to suck a dick quickly please I'm begging you. fuck they are here!, I have to go.
>wait a bit more
>PAPA OUR BUILDING IS NEXT! PLEASE! all the evenings in the yacht, our company, all will never exist please papa, suck a dick, for us
>hang and never call again

no matter what happens I'm satisfied.
I always get a cellphone with credit when teletransported obiously, is not like I'm a nigger or something

>implying that you were born after 9/11
Get the fuck out of here, underage.

When you say that (You) would still be (You), are we talking about (You) here, now, teleported, or (You), then? I can see it not changing (You) then, but that implies something akin to not being able to move through a solid wall- you're not allowed to do anything but be on the roof and die, no matter what (You) would like to do, and no one will ever notice or identify (You).

If we're talking about (You) now being (You) anyways, sure. But (You) plus will be a whole other person following the moment (You) arrive. Just being the wrong corpse at the wrong place at the wrong time could change so much. And if that's the case, then the phenomenon that sent (You) back was either dependent on things being the way they were for the first (You), and perhaps it won't trigger again for the next (You). That being said, if it does, it all depends on how all of this is operating. Is it literally a wormhole to an exact point and an exact space, ruling out the possibility of always arriving in a seemingly unaltered 2001 no matter how many times one arrives, or is it a wormhole to an exact point and an exact place, destroying the then-previously transmitted information/matter/energy to materialize the then-next stream of information/matter/energy, in other words, the next (You)? Is it a wormhole plopping you in similar points in space and time that you are effectively
>never going home
Is it even a wormhole?

lift may be not fast enought, remember you need to be just under where plains crashes, they have enought time after that to evacuate most people, if plans will crach while you are still in lift you may get stuck or just drop off to the bottom, very fast., also just set on firealarm

Pull the fire alarm and run all the stairs down hail a cab then run out of the cab without paying because everyone goes into panic mode by then.