Help Sup Forums, I'm not sure what else to do

Help Sup Forums, I'm not sure what else to do...

About a week ago, I got drunk and fooled around with some chick.
Now I think I have herpes and I am terrified, I have no idea what else to do.
I am depressed as fuck, to the point I am ready to pull the trigger. I have been lonely for several years and a moment of poor judgement has now doomed me to a lifetime of loneliness.

Why shouldn't I just fucking end it already?

I almost forgot, trips and I livestream becoming an hero.

oof

do it pussy

That was quick

But honestly user just get it medicated and be smart about it with partners. Seeing a therapist will help you drastically. Some specialize in issues like this.

do you know how many people have fucking herpes? MY GOD this is the reality of the situation and youre just waking up to it...the reality being singular instances change the entire course of your life. One choice, one decision, completely changes the entire direction of your life and you learn to deal with that change or perish. I know the or perish part sounds appealing now, that way you dont have to confront failure and rejection any more. But you sacrifice finding out the fact you are able to deal with both failure and rejection, and that it is regardless. Just wrap it up and dont fuck during an outbreak. Honestly, if youre going to kill yourself, why not work a bunch, save cash and then go out in a blaze of glory. Fuck hookers, dine nicely, treat yourself rather then offing yourself to a bunch of losers on Sup Forums. I hope this is bait user, i have faith in you.

same thing happened to me a few years back, fucking lying cunt gave me oral herpes. it gets better but the thought never leaves the back of your brain. constantly gnawing at my will to live.

Don't be a nigger, pull the trigger.

Don’t kill yourself pussy. It’s just herpes. You can still live a good life bro. Think about all the people on Earth who have it worse and try to find some strength in your situation. Just fight

That's not how a suicidal person's thought process works.
You might as well post the "the world is your oyster" pasta, faggot.

ya done fucked up, faggot

40% of men and women have genital herpes. Many live with it in a dormant state. I have it and rarely get outbreaks and every woman I’ve ever disclosed it to was open to a relationship despite herpes.

HAHAHAHAHAAA

quickest get i've ever seen

and tell me, how does a suicidal person's mind work?

with a bullet lodged in there, it doesn't

Most of the time they're just looking for an easy excuse to pull the trigger. This is it for them. Although herpes isn't really a big deal and it's extremely manageable in today's age. Plus this guy for an even know if it's herpes yet. He's just freaking himself out.

we have a fatalist! Surely he is not just going through the emotional down of finding out he has an std!

tips again, OP better deliver

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums, OP? If you're that retarded pull the goddamn trigger nigger

Ayyyyyy

ahah exactly, man we're on the same side. No no no! I mean, he probably is an emotional guy to begin with, and is playing the victim card to overcome the guilt and burden of taking responsibility for his fucked up actions. SO many people have herpes that to off yourself due to herpes would be a tad on the dramatic side of things.

people with herpes live full lives. Hell, my brother has had herpes for 25 years and he got lots of pussy and is married now.

Do you have HSV1? I’ve read that outbreaks are almost non existent after the initial one.

look at it from the plus side, u can now raw dog girls that have herpes without worry. Also, girls with herpes can feel good about getting rawed by u too, so its win win

have hsv1, confirmed untrue. i get an outbreak like once a month. or every other

varies from person to person

They're worse fates than getting herpes, faggot.
You could have lost your arm, have had your leg burnt off, have AIDS, constant chronic physical pain, be missing an eye, being half blind in your only eye, have constantly breaking fingers, and always have painful shits.