ASK A BLACK MAN ANYTHING

ASK A BLACK MAN ANYTHING.

If you have a genuine question, I'll be genuine with you.

why are you a nasty shit skin?

Mixed here, never been discriminated. You?

Your DNA was found in the victim's anus. Are you sure you never met him?

Yeah a few times, but it happens a lot in America.

Really? Are your parents very nigger? Honest noun there. Cause my dad is very white for a black man

timestamp or you sir are a filthy nigger

You must have moneys then

I have a few genuine questions if you are actually black.

1. Do other black people give you shit if you don't act "black", i.e. use really bad english, and behave like a respectful person.

2. What is it like to be a black person that can't dance? It's culturally expected to be able to.

3. Since black people were pushed as the race with big dicks, and studies show race and dick length have no correlation, is it shamefull to have a normal size dick and be black? since your "suppose" to have a big dick.

Answer all three or pick and choose

1: Do you have the gay?
2: Opinion on BLM?
3: What do you do for a job?
4: fags

>Cause my dad is very white for a black man
What do you mean by this? And my parents are very black.

Got nothing to prove to you. Believe what you want.

yeah funny enough my dad makes more than my mom (never married)

OP is a filthy nigger faggot as always

Like, he has the small mannerisms, but he doesn't act like a hood nigga

So youz a bitch

OP: Good evening.

Do you think "institutional racism" exists, and how would you describe it?

Also, your thoughts on is Affirmative Action is racist

Do you believe "white privilege" is legit? Or conversely, do you believe your skin color started you at a disadvantage?

Why would I ask you something when I can ask any number of the black people I know in person the same question? They, at least, have the benefit of being confirmed black.

Why do all people of high melanin content have ashy skin
Also not time stamp?

lmao this libtard shit. Being black actually gives you certain advantages over other people

Why the hell do most blacks avoid sidewalks like they'll get cancer from walking on them?

So do you do the whole reverse racism shit? Like you hate when you are judged by your skin color but then you turn around later on and make cliche black guy cock jokes or some such?

Are you currently stealing WiFi? Are you currently high? When is your new mixtape dropping?

There's a reason i put white privilege in quotations. I agree, it's liberal bullshit.

How does it feel being black? Do you think about how shit could be way better if you weren't black? Or were accepted instead? Everyone in this thread in thinking about calling you a nigger. Or most I assume. It could be because they think your race is a joke. How do you live out of a systematically oppressing system? How do you even live?

That cognitive dissonance.

still wondering OP
>high melanin content = ashy skin

OP abandond this thread like it was child support
>88
Doubs confirm

What is google?

why do black people say "oh shiiiiiiiit"

What is defying the whole reason for this thread

Or his 3rd pregnant fat white girl

What is asking a stupid question that could be looked up on google (That OP will probably have to look up himself anyway) instead of asking questions that he intended to be asked, which are about himself.

you think that i care? i came into this thread trying to ask a man with a high melanin content why all people with the same melanin content have ashy skin. If you do not have the answer then please fuck me in the ass and call me daddy

This

Do you like KFC?

>Waiting for him to spoon-feed you an answer you could find out yourself
Good luck.

thanks little caprice

Why do black people like menthol cigarette's so much?

That's Tyrone to you, billybob.

nigger tyrone? What are you doing out of the slave house

To bad you are "too white" to be taken seriously by your black friends and "too black" to have any white friends.

>Making a joke that only works if the punchline still existed

Where is your dad nigger? How much child support do for you not pay a month?

Whats up Matt Price

do you shoplift on an semi average basis?

Shaun King?

Actual question. Do most black people hate white people?

Why does the media encourage Americans of African decent to squander the gains made through mlk's vision?

are yoy racist against spics and chinks?

Favorite musical genre?
Artist?
Album?
Song?

Nigger nigger chicken niggermobile. Those were suggested words on my phone, after I typed the first nigger.

Ask an 18 year old middle upper class black kid anything oh and also im taking your thread cuh

Fat nigger

Why do you feel the need to identify as your skin colour it literally makes no difference unless you live in a racist shit hole in which case you should work towards moving to a different place

do you steal even though you're middle class?

Why do nigs have to nig?

im half black, sound white and i come from a middle upper class family. still the typical white mom and no black dad in the picture, my step dad is my dad in my eyes, hes been there since i was 1. i still get looked at weird when im with my white girlfriend or even out in public.

a few months back this lady stole my parking spot and got out with her daughter and called me a nigger.

why do black women talk on the phone like this

Do you like white women, a legit question.