Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

When you've got no personality, you replace it with a Rolex.

hey look it's a big fat hand for the millionth time

Oh look, this shitty copy pasta again

Why do you losers keep posting copy pastas its so retarded. Saged fgt.

Wow look at your hand you fat fuck, maybe you should spend that money on some weight treatments for your body. kys

dude, your hand is struggling to bend its fingers, it's like they all have fat stomachs and struggle to bend over

Why put a watch around a tube of pillsbury crescent rolls?

Fatso with Rolex

Rekt

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt, your parents probably paid for it fat fucking piece of shit no lifer, I honestly hope you get diabetes and die

Whee. I have one too. Nice watch, but it's the entry-level Rolex. Might as well have a nice Citizen or Bulova (great watches, BTW). My fav is my Lamborghini watch, about the same price as this one and FAR more stylish.

No one ever asks to see my Rolex, but my triangular red Lambo gets all the attention. So KYS and stop relying on a piece of hardware to be your identity. You aren't cool.

Neither am I.

mods, mods, mods...this is the 7th day in a row this fag has posted the same thing...please help us mods.

This Copypasta sucks faggot

Lol

how is it to live with half an inch (during erection) penis?

Do you worry much that someone would see you going into russian bazar and buing fake watch? I mean people will laugh their asses off it whey discover that.

I've seen this post 1000 times, but here's something interesting about this particular watch. I saw one like this for much cheaper by a different brand called invicta or something. I liked it and I bought it. Over the next year or so I would see this watch all the time on tv or at conference talks and thought I must have picked an excellent watch. Then I found out all of theirs were rolex and mine just looked the same. Honestly I really like mine. I am going with gold next time so I have one of each

top kok