The Ghost Edition

SF:49ers add Tim Hightower to backfield mix
FA:Report: Peterson 'not in the Bucs' plans'
MIN:Ex-Rams QB Case Keenum lands with Vikings
FA:Dolphins finally pull the plug on Dion Jordan
MIA:Dolphins sign banned ex-Rams S T.J. McDonald
FA:Teams concerned about Kaepernick's vegan diet
NO:Drew Brees thinks he can play until he's 45
CLE:Coleman would play slot if Gordon returns?
PIT:Steelers expect 'another leap' from Coates
MIN:Report: Sharrif Floyd's career in jeopardy
PHI:Pederson: Matthews 'big part of what we do'
NO:Payton has 'exact vision' of how to use Ginn

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nfl/2017/03/29/nfl-mock-draft-first-third-round-picks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would your team draft and start Mike "Electric" Pence?

Aryans = Aesthetics

>Chargers
probably, yes.

>MFW he sets chorgers passing records

First for pats

>SF:49ers add Tim Hightower to backfield mix
neat

>nanners
>doing anything ever

post em

>Making a trade that will have massive aftershocks on the league for years to come, the Buffalo Bills have picked up on the old adage of, “If you can’t beat them, join them.” Announcing a shock press conference this morning, Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott announced that the Bills had in fact acquired Tom Brady in a trade with the rival New England Patriots.

>While the terms of the trade were not disclosed, some have reported that the deal saw the Bills send all of their draft picks for the next four seasons to the Patriots as a part of the deal along with wide receiver Sammy Watkins, running back LeSean McCoy, the entire starting offensive line from last season as well as a handful of defensive starters which included Shaq Lawson and Ronald Darby.

oh hey, nice home win streak you guys got there

>OP thinks thread max is 300

Get over here to the non-casual edition:

(you)

This isn't even funny for an aprils fool joke

I literally can't think of a positive thing to say about the $(ers. >Your accomplishments are so old, they could buy alcohol in the USA.

>oldschool broncos in the OP

I like thing

>MFW the buncos will never go back to the international orange, shoulder striped jerseys with a new D

WTF is gonna happen to the bolts lbs?

Perryman at Mike, Brown at Will and ??? at Sam?

I thought Toomer would be the natural choice, but I hear rumblings that Kyle Emanuel will be.

What will be Ingram's role, besides pass rushing? They put a lot of effort into his coverage skills and he can definitely contribute. Or should he just beef up a little and play with his hand down every play?

1995 was not 21 years ago

Why the fuck would the Pats do something that stupid?

You're right, it was 22 years ago.

The Eagles won't draft Dalvin Cook!

You're correct; that was 22 years ago. Are you not aware of the current year?

>Santa Clara intellectuals

Yeah that's not believable enough to be funny. Maybe if it was Garop instead of Brady. Maybe. Probably not.

Worst /nfl/ fans per division rankings

AFCN: Ravens
AFCW: Raiders
AFCS: Texans
AFCE: Bills

NFCN: Packers
NFCW: Seahawks
NFCS: Panthers
NFCE: Eagles

>Bills
>Panthers
these fans don't even exist on here lol

>AFCE: Pats

fixed

I can't decide if chefs or raidnogs are worse 2bh.

Ravens, Chefs, Pats, Clots

Cowboys, Puckers, Busc, Seakeks

>Chargers and Raiders not rebranding after relocating
>mfw

>rebranding after relocating
no NFL team has ever done this except for the Oilers/Titans, and technically the Ravens

@@74988491
>tfw to intelligent to take your bait

Fuckoff bb

>Responding to me to address someone else

Chorgers tried, but got btfo lel.

>Gareon Conley AND Marlon Humphrey in the middle of the second round
what
si.com/nfl/2017/03/29/nfl-mock-draft-first-third-round-picks

>Haason Reddick

If they made the font yellow instead of white it would work much better.

It's the most Schwartzian move he can make at 14, considering there'll be no great D lineman prospects there

if we have to do a BPA/non-need pick at 14, i'd much rather have malik mcdowell. we used bradham and hicks as the two linebackers for the majority of snaps last year and that worked out great, but going from bennie logan to beau allen is going to hurt.

>Bradham
You mean the guy that's going to miss a chunk of the year for court cases and jail time? Also the guy that's a free agent next year?

Browns go 16-0

LE APRIL FOOLS!

Pats go 19-0

Dez get

Reminder...

he's not going to jail lol. also who cares if he's a free agent next year? it's not like he'll be expensive to retain. unless reuben foster falls to 14, linebacker is not BPA.

>Eagles take a zone corner when they predominantly run man
Don't let this happen
Also please don't let us take a fucking linebacker when Joe walker looked good and Hicks and bradham played great and the league is basically nickel now anyway
Muh local kid

>He's not going to jail
>Physically assaulted somebody
>Brought a gun illegally through an airport
If he doesn't go to jail, It's only because Tom Brady goes for him

>not calling your wife, mother
plebs even trying?

the packers only start hall of fame qb's, pence is too stupid for home schooling.

both the eagles and bradham expect him to be found not guilty in a couple of days. if they really expected him to be serving fucking jail time, they would have signed a linebacker in free agency. use your head.

Name a linebacker in free agency.

>Bills
>not Jets

gaygers would get the chair if Pence was Prez.

You know he would have to every pass first approved by his wife?

deandre levy. former schwartz guy, would be a great fit. rey maualuga is still out there, and so is zach brown from buffalo. yet the eagles have signed chris long and nick foles instead.

Three players that are a significant downgrade from a broom

you're just living in your own little world, huh? if the eagles thought bradham was going to be sent to fucking jail, they would have cut him already and signed a replacement. the fact that they haven't done either of those things, and are actively shopping mychal kendricks would indicate that he will be found not guilty. but hey, you must know better than them, right?

When did Foles go back to Philly?

Who do you want your team to draft in the first round?
Who do you think your team is going to draft in the first round?

Superbowl champion Trevor Siemian

Falcons fans are the worst in the NFCS.

This is the worst mock draft I've ever seen. Including biased fan drafts.

ELITE
L
I
T
E

daniel asked to be cut, so we grabbed foles back from KC

Will the Cards rebound this year, or will they flounder again as Carson Palmer finishes his coulda-been, injury-plagued career with a whimper instead of a bang?

>Who do you want your team to draft in the first round?
John Ross or Gareon Conley
>Who do you think your team is going to draft in the first round?
Marlon Humphrey, possibly after a trade down.

Eagles btw

Considering this is the team that thought Danny Watkins, Marcus Smith, Nelson Agholor, and dozens of other not-even-CFL-worthy nobodies were worth draft picks, and spent millions on garbage tier free agents such as Nnamdi Asomugha, Leodis McKelin, and many many more, I think YOU know more than them, and you are possibly the dumbest person to walk god's green earth.

>busc
what did he mean by this

so you have literally no argument and are just saying "well hurr durr le eagles are le retarded?" maybe reddit is more your speed

2u^2

The iggs are stupid

the eggs are dumb

>le eagles are le retarded
>Implying that's false

stupid like a fox

That's a wolf girl you dummy.

that's not a fox you sperglord

calm down

i'll calm down when i please don't tell me what to do

spotted the autists

bantz

Sup Forums and Sup Forums merge when?

Never, thankfully

It's called /asp/ and it already exists every day

I know it was them or us, but I have to say I feel a little bad for completely poleaxing /ASP/. They had no clue what was coming and all their slow moving little niche sports threads are dead, as the board is now entirely about wrestling

I'm pregnant

cancer personified, but then again i tend to not consider any of you human

I'll cut u

Is Peppers worth a top-10 pick?

And, if so, who will take him?

When Tom Brady gets his back broken from a LB rush next year I will spam my laughter endlessly in /nfl/ and Sup Forums and cry tears of joy as Tom Brady retires after desperately trying to comeback the next year after the injury just to be a pathetic shell of himself as Patriots "fans" receive their punishment.

no, he isn't

Bengals

t. clots fan

i've heard this literally every year since 2014

Ahaha you don't even have to refer to this faggot by name you can just say "piece of shit" and it automatically knows ahhhaahah

2004*

Corey Davis is falling to the Eagles and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Thank you.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Where did all these Eagles faggots come from? The only Eagles poster I saw throughout the regular season and postseason was Police12. Is there a more fairweather fanbase?