Can somebody shoot me in the fucking head?

Can somebody shoot me in the fucking head?

Springfield, IL

Need Address OP

Suicide General I guess.

In Athens

How's everybody barely hanging on tonight?

Ill just bump with some shit til it opens up a little.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh

Not good user.

My jaw joint is falling apart, and im slowly losing my hearing. Its a mix of feeling between having a finger in your ear, and cottonballs behind the ear drum. My job is shit, I hate college and Im alone. Waiting for the right time to blow my skullcap off and make a mess

Fucking great night for it gents.

Anyone know anything about lethal wrist cutting? I've never been a pain guy.

Shieeeeet nigga you got a gun? Dafuq u waiting fo son?

Could be worse, you could be living in cook county

So not relevant my man.

I like music, and enjoying my time.
Fuck yes I got guns, were good to go buddy.

Also I dont want my parents to find my corpse.

Ayyy, lemme get that bullet tho.

Seriously, I have no idea where to eat a bullet. Was thinking about suicide by cop.

Any and all experience welcome. Tell us about how you failed and why, losers of Sup Forums

My bad user thought op was saying its bad in springfield enough to want to die

Targeted advertising?

Oh hiroshi-moot, you so sirry.

I live in Cook County kms

It was me, the amazing faggot OP all along.

No. Just in Springfield 'burbs looking for a quick way out. Nervous to slit wrists. Nothing to OD on. Nowhere to discreetly throw a noose, and no rope to tie one.

Me personally, I kinda like my skull.
It serves a good purpose.

Honestly, im either gonna cutmyself up something serious and make a fuckin mess, or shoot myself in the chest with a hollowpoint, OR 223 hollowpoint.

Anyone got plans to take someone with them when they go? I guess we could try to be helpful. Anyone know a way to actually get help? And dont say suicide hotline, that's some bull shit and y'all know it.

I live in the best county and that county is your neighbor kane county come to us we have no soda tax

I am seriously conidering it user

A quick twist of the neck will do it but without all the suffering and mess after words and if you can't do it yourself find a set of bars stick your head in it and jump and twist real fast at the same time

That's nifty. Wish I could go and buy a bag of apples.

Pining for the ol' open casket, eh?

This is not true. Do you believe it is, or you trolling, bruh?

You should honestly we may be a little democrat for my liking buuuut we are one of the least restricted counties in illinois

Lol na, they aint even gonna find the body.

No my uncles friend killed himself that way you just twist hard and fast

IL general as well i guess? Why tf not. Suicide and state lines for everybody.

Yeah well my brother's best friend's cousin blew a guy whose wife was the daughter of a dude who said you were wrong. Crazy shit man. Seriously happened.