Wtf this is better than Damaged

wtf this is better than Damaged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr8FXeO9XU4
youtube.com/watch?v=PPmuwhnrvFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most of their albums are better than Damaged imo

So is Slip It In.

Yes, it makes me angry that its always damaged this, damaged that, tv party! This album is on a completely different level, especially the b side.

so much better.

The true redpill is that their live shows are better than their albums

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr8FXeO9XU4

and instrumentals good too, check out the process of weeding out

Like this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=PPmuwhnrvFM

Just wait until you young men hear Nervous Breakdown

fucking keked man, god damn. I hate it when bands reboot when they're old as fuck. No. Black Flag died in 86.

I don't know if I'd say "Better". Good album though. It made Black Sabbath acceptable to the punk subculture, and when that happened, "Crust" was born, so that's a good thing. (Of course they were also label mates with St. Vitus who had been doing the whole Sabbath thing since 1979)

On many levels I agree with you and when I saw the Black Flag reunion a few years back with Ron "Chavo" Reyes on vocals, I just felt they were just going through the motions, but then later I saw FLAG with Keith Morris, Dez, Chuck Dukowskie, and it felt more revitalized and energetic. No wonder Greg Ginn sued. This was MUCH BETTER than Greg Ginn dragging the good name of Black Flag through the mud!

Ron reyes has really good pop punk vocals and I can't picture anyone else on the jealous again ep, he fit it perfectly, not sure why they put him as chavo on the ep, do you know why?

Tbh at the end of the day they should stay broken up and promote the new bands comming up

He had left the band before it was released, so the name Chavo 'Pederast' is an insult.

I GET.
FED.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPuuuuuuuuuuaaaah

Actually he left before the recording, but came back to do the e.p. for some strange reason.

He left the band before the ep was recorded according to his wiki but was coaxed back for it

I can't decide if this album cover is a meme before memes or a dig at Kraftwerk

slip it in is probably my favorite. Rat's Eyes is such a banger.

>80's punk
into the trash

haha you like a metal album

>it's a hand puppet holding a knife
>for years I thought it was a guy wearing a boxing glove, brandishing a knife at a disembodied head

Honestly the lyrics are too edgy for me to enjoy the album.

Fantastic album, almost all of their output is very good.