I've been looking for a certain picture I saw years ago of what was potentially someone my friend slept with...

I've been looking for a certain picture I saw years ago of what was potentially someone my friend slept with. He was fully naked outside sitting in a white lawn chair with his hat slightly pulled down to cover his face. I also remember him having a smirk with one hand behind his head and the other around the base of his (apparently) 9 inch erect cock. They live in Ann Arbor, Michigan if that helps anything.

I saw the picture on a big dick thread and then months later I get back in touch with my friend who slept with him claiming that he's seriously packing. What made me really feel it was him was later she posts a couple of pictures on her Instagram, which has long since been deleted, of the two hanging out and the hat and the smirk seriously tipped me off. I'm just really curious about it and would love to get a double take to actually know if it's him or not

Off topic, but I've seen that exact look on a girl's face for the exact same reason.

Feels good, bro. She thought so too.

Feels great man. Every time I've sent a dick pic for the first time their reaction is usually along the lines of over the top to just shock

Bumpin

Their reactions on seeing it are almost as good as their reactions feeling it slip inside them the first time.

My favorite is when they never get used to seeing it when it comes out. Even if it's just a smile every single time that still gets me

This one is lying. All human experiences are eventually boring. Someday your dick will just be the same dick as always to your wife. Just like you’ll eventually get tired of the same pussy every day.

God damn. I wish I could make my dick thicker.

But it's whateves.

Never said I had a wife and I guess I haven't been with anyone long enough for them to get bored of it. I just like a nice reaction each time is all

How thick is it? Mine is just shy of 6" in girth (circumference, not width) and apparently that's "massive", but it doesn't look it to me.

Pic related.

Your golden bud.

Well I'm about 7 inches in length and between 4.8 to 5 inches in girth.

Idk. I'll Probably an hero

tfw 8 inches but wished it was just a bit thicker. I'm fine on length and haven't had complaints but if it were maybe an inch or so thicker I'd be personally satisfied

>ITT: Insecure men comparing dicks and writing works of fiction.

You know, I wouldn't mind being thicker as well. Girls seem to go mad for girth.

This is 90% of what b boils down to.

Awesome here's the faggot thread labeler

You seem good on girth right there but I know what you mean. That's why I like short girls because that means short fingers that can't go all the way around my dick

Idk man, your dick sounds golden.

Well, my ex certainly enjoyed it.

That's what I keep telling myself and most girls who've seen it are pretty happy so I guess I just get greedy sometimes.

It's fine man. Nothing wrong with wanting more.

Speaking of more
Got anymore of you two?

None with me inside of her, but one of right after I pulled out before her vagina closed back up.