Why aren't you dating a punky transgirl/femboy user?

Why aren't you dating a punky transgirl/femboy user?
What are you? A fag?

I'm not into that gay shit

Most traps are ugly and have small/cut dicks.

I'd love to but I'm obese and not attractive. The best I can do it jerk it to these threads

Yes you are, user. Otherwise you wouldn't be here!

Most cis women are uglier, and have even SMALLER dicks!

At least you are honest, user!

I guess their dicks are smaller, lmao.

Maybe the emasculation of being circumcised is part of what pushes them to become traps.

I've been thinking that for a few years now.

Yeah, it definitely affected me when I realized that I was literally harvested, and my skin was sold to be made into wrinkle cream for rich women.

Can always grow it back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So you're a trap, then?

There aren't any where I live

Because I am the femboy

Because I'm uncharismatic and ugly

It's a blast, eh?

You'd be surprised...

I live in a small conservative town. The first thing you see when driving in is a billboard with the ten commandments.

Repressed femboys/transgirls are often the most responsive to a supporting friend.

The fuck is that lame ass Ed Hardy-looking poser shit on your shirt? Did you get that at WalMart you little dork? Lmao fuck off, you put a million hours into looking like a chick and can't spend TWO seconds online learning how to actually pull off the punk "look"

Go eat some Corn Nuts and drive your Ford Explorer you sad small town sad sack.

>What are you? A fag?
No, which is why I'm not going to date one.

I am a small town sad sack, and I do drive a Ford Explorer, funny enough. And I'm sorry I'm not 'punk' enough for you. Didn't realize there was a wrong way to do it.
Let me know when being condescending lands you your first date.

I don't know any or I would

>doesn't show face
Gee, I wonder why?
Post face & vocaroo.

Look at the rest of the thread :)

Because I’m married to a strong sexy responsible woman that knows what she wants and isn’t a little bitch, I lucked out.

Hehe, POSER! Go listen to some Good Charlotte!!

Small town rebel sounds like a comfy life, imo. Anyway I'm a (much) older punk rocker who was (poorly) trying to sarcastically mimic the old "no true scotsman" trops punks used to peddle. Ignore me.

BUT, if you wanna get your hands on some shirts that... I don't know how to phrase this... look... more authentic? Check out angryyoungandpoor.com - they carry tons of cool, affordable merch and it might pull the look together a little more. That is, if you even care. If not, power to you. May good cding be yours in either case.

Cute & confident; anyone who you end up with is incredibly lucky...

I am both unimpressed by your attempt to play off being the same person, and put off by you claiming AYP as the 'real punk'. Nice ad though! You even added the 'cool, affordable merch' line!

Thanks user!

I would if I could find one that doesn't look like shit and was submissive enough to fuck in public places and wanted to be abused

totes would .. conditions
a. passes in public
b. non mutilated
c. monogamous
that is all

because even though traps look good in pics, u notice all the things that made them men in person. like their broad backs and lack of hips and ass. some are very cute tho.
t. SF resident

So OP, what's your dating preference? Cause every femmy boy around me seems to be into either other femmy boys or lesbian cis girls.

Like why none of you want qt 6' 1' daddy?

eww men, no... goes against the sjw doctrine.

We def exist, keep looking!

My bf is a super masc 6'6 hard dom

and we attend wn rallies together

Because It's pretty hard to get them at Spain bruh. UK / USA are the best countries for traps

stupid americans, you people truly are third world

Yeah. Thankfully it is changing. Circumcision rates are down to "only" 50% of boys born today. It peaked at almost 90% in the 80s. The rates are dropping faster for whites than they are for blacks though.

Hadn't head it's gotten that low. Sweet.

And for the record, my peen is uncircumcised. I was born in glorious Norge.

A hot trap with a uncut peen who doesn't just spam pictures of their asshole? Impressive.

how do i find qt feminine boy

Thanks!

Move somewhere we live. Spend time on the internet where we do. Be a decent human being. Work on making yourself better everyday. Most important thing is to meet lots of new people.

If that is you timestamp.

i want to see your peen

My peen makes me very unhappy, sorry user :(

One moment. Sick in bed, gotta get up...

i work with a transgirl. she's a real cutie. she has a boyfriend though.

I would totally date one but there are none nearby i can find. Also i prefer them at the trap phase where theyre passable

That's great! Trans people can make good friends, if they aren't crazy. Transitioning can give lots of life experience, but also push some over the edge. If she has a bf, she sounds p reasonable...

Trans girls are cute all the time, and so are femboys! I hope you find someone you like a lot

the transgirl i work with is actually kind of nuts. she's a huge conspiracy theorist and flat earther. she's really nice, but has some out there beliefs.

Would definitely smash but also comfort and cuddle. Too bad there are no qt traps south of the Equator.

how do I find a bf who wants to find a femboy like me?

Ahh, yeah, that can happen too.

I'm sorry user. Good luck on your search!

They are allll over, just make sure he doesn't just want to use you like a sextoy. Male sexuality and all that :P

You are a qt! If I was still in my bi emo phase, I'd date you

you're so pretty OP. Do you do T blocks and E?

I've considered adding E..

i know how to avoid the bad gay crowd.. problem is, in a small town, that's /most/ of the crowd.

pickings are slim. so here I am, only ever leaving the house to go to the same coffee shop hoping that somebody will come talk to me ;__;

Thanks!

I am pre-HRT. I'll be starting hopefully in December. ^_^

no qt traps in my area

fuck this gay earth

Because it's gay.

thats fucked

You're welcome!!! :3

yeah. i would date you.

That feeds my ego wonderfully >:)

damn i wanna bend you over and pound your asshole

ORLY??

That isss a damn cute outfit op

this is delicious

Thank you~

so like none of us are going to ask for timestamp?

did you not see this you faggot?

When did you find out you were gay?

Scroll through thread first next time, dumb bitch

I realized I was not entirely straight around 13 or 14. I accepted being pan about a year later. I consider myself to be in a straight relationship, as I am a binary trans woman dating a cis male.

>Norge
do u like black metal? :^(

you are not taking anything?!

and you're this pretty?!

color me jealous. You seriously make my heart skip.

>tumblr terminology

Well, that's nice, hope it all goes well.

Yeah aka gay/bi. occams razor

I dated a nonbinary transguy for a few weeks. Was attracted to him.

How is using the most widely accepted terms for concepts tumblr tier???

Thanks!

I love it! I'm seeing Fauna in a few weeks, I live very close to them.

>would date and have sex with/10
Especially if you aren't on HRT yet but already that cute, you'll be even more cute after

i just want a qt trap to listen to nsbm with but it will never be possible :^(

Be prepared for the days where I'm sick, like today...

Yeah, um, I'm not into transgirls for a reason, that looping terminology is just not my thing. You do you though.
I ain't judgin'.

It just means I'm a transwoman dating a guy. The undue specification was because someone asked :)

im sad now, gnite user

:^(

OP have a kik?

I get it, you're dating a bisexual guy.
He likes you and doesn't mind your dick.
It's as simple for me to just think of it that way.

Wow, you don't resemble a female whatsoever. Look like a 12 year old boy.
B&

I don't anymore, sorry

no plz don't b& me m00t ill suck your girlpeen

wel this thred is a wrap couldnt evn fap latr anons

Ooh, why not user??

can u pst pic of yurself takng off panties

Spread cheeks??

I don't have one saved, sorry user

Here you go :)

wy nott post pic of yur boyfrend putng his dik in ur but

I'd love to tongue punch that fart box

He doesn't like me sharing pics of him with randos on the internet. I am the attention whore, he shows me off. He's also finishing school a state away.

no not wit his face jst his dik in ur butt

Not gay... don't date anything with a dick.

They don't exist here in germany only ugly 40+ crossdresser