I am embarrassed and confused

i am embarrassed and confused.
>Be me, college fag
>Spend halloween at gf house
>We just pass out candy to child autists and watch shit Predator 2
>Since we suspect nobodies home, we watch movie full volume and autists stop trick or treating at her house
>"hey user wanna go spend time in bed instead of movie?'
>oh yeah.jpeg and we go to her room
>At this point we just think theres nobody home and we just get butt naked
>Slap a rubber on and start doing it
>Im literally going ape shit and start getting the feeling to nut
>gf left door open of her room for some reason
>Meanwhile in the corner of my eye I feel/hear footsteps coming from hallway
>I ignore it and then see gfs mom in door way saying "You guys better be using protection!" in a normal tone.
>my heart drops to my ass
>Abort.jpeg
>"mom?! oh god!" coming from gf
>I got dressed fast as possible so did gf
> i apologize like 7 times to gf
>gf tells me its alright and her mom is weird like that
>wut.jpeg
>We go back to living room to finish the shit movie
>Never watched Predator 2 in shame or embarrassment
>Coolminute passes by and gfs mom comes to living room where me and my gf is at
> gfs mom says "want me to buy birth control for you guys?"
>WHATTHEFUCK
> I thought i was gonna die or get roasted by her mom
>gfs response: "um idk, i don't want to talk right now"
>im confused
>her mom goes away and leave her house in embarrassment and confusion
>gf called me yesterday and told me if it was okay if her mom could support us with birth control
> I said no because that just feels wrong
> Im kind of embarrassed to go over to her house again since that happened
>But her mom acted so cool about it
>Pls help i don't know what to feel

it sounds fine actually

i was caught red handed pounding her daughter, how?

>>But her mom acted so cool about it
>>Pls help i don't know what to feel
Invite mom

her mom doesn't care and wanted to even pay for condoms or birth control for her

its weird but it's not wrong, it's fine
sounds like she thought she was closer than she is to you

sounds like her mom was trying to support the goal of letting you nut in her daughter

because you're in college, you're fucking adults

i mean thats what I'm kind of confused about and what i find odd about it

people assume they know each other too well

that door situation though, that's your fault

either accept her offer or politely decline, don't feel bad anymore about it

Fuck fag wtf is wrong with you. Your gf mom is supportive about you and there is nothing wrong she saying use protection or birth control half of the women I fucked wish there mom was like that be Happy and no need to feel shame also next time put a tie or hat on door knob her mom will not bother you fag.

she probably magic wanded herself to the thought of your ass later- shit she probably stood in the hallway watching you pound the fuck out of her getting all couger moist.

are you really so sheltered that you don't realize your parents fucked? that your dad pounded your mom, probably put it in her ass, her legs wrapped around his... you know your dad went down on your mom right? ate the cunt that bore your dumb ass, probably ate it every night.

fucking dumb kids

You ate adults. She knows sex is what adults do. Be appreciative she is willing to spend her money so you can stick her w/out latex. Dumbass

nice dubs

You're a fucking Autist dude, cool gfs mom is offering free, valuable, stuff and you're saying no.

Thnx 4 help

His gfs mom is not murdering him with a steak knife and all he can do is feel guilty.

shits fucked yo

>You ate adults
apparently she misjudged OP

You fucktard. Just keep doing what you're doing. If gf's mom isn't mad you're absolutely crushing her daughter's box then ffs don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

trips retard

This. You dumb faggot. I hope her dad cucks you

Typical American prudishness.

Take the free birth control, cause why the fuck not?

Also, fuck mom.

The fact that its being funded by her mom rustles my jimmies

>implying it's not actually her dad's money funding it

and he is going to fucking shoot your dumb ass when he finds out

OH SHIT

Chad the fuck up you beta cuck
i bet shes fucking ugly .
you're a faggot yada yada yada
In all seriousness: u good mah niggah

Everything is fine. You're lucky her mom is chill. It happens to a lot of people so don't worry about it.

Imagine your gf and you get married, have a kid, and one day your gf (now wife) sees said kid (now teenager) fucking his/her significant other. It's no big deal. Your gf's mom wasn't born yesterday.

>Imagine your gf and you get married, have a kid, and one day your gf (now wife) sees said kid (now teenager) fucking you. It's no big deal. Your gf's mom wasn't born yesterday.

*ziiiiip*

This is kind of a win-win situation. You get to nut inside her without a condom, and her mother doesn't have to worry about your retarded ass make her daughter have an autistic child.

>when op spergs out because gf's mom is being nice

op is either underage or autistic.

why not both

underage, nah maybe autist tho

This.

I have the same attitude as that mom. I don't care about my kids having sex, I do care about there NOT being any sprogs resulting from it.

Not only will a baby fuck up their lives it will fuck up mine too because I'll be expected to be a grandparent and help out, and I've got a shit ton of stuff to do before I get lumbered with that.

Stop being a fucking child and grow up. Her mom and dad fuck, your mom and dad fuck. All of them have taken more sticky loads than you'll be able to count.