Quick and dirty Relationship Advice/Q&A thread

Quick and dirty Relationship Advice/Q&A thread.
If you've got a question, post away.

Older anons help younger anons etc.

Gone in an hour just sos you knows
Bump

Step 1. bang
Step 2. get the fuck outta my house

That's one to live your life I suppose. You ever get lonely user?

>Quick and dirty Relationship Advice/Q&A thread.
>If you've got a question, post away.
>
>Older anons help younger anons etc.

... Do you have a question orrrrr...

Naw usually I just host the thread and help other anons out.

But if you'd like a question I could probably come up with a couple.

How many dates before I eat her ass?

Girlfriend is 18, I'm 23. Is that weird?

Pfffft if she's into it on the first date, go for it.

Otherwise I'd say right around the time you stop "dating" and start considering yourselves a couple.

I mean.

It depends on the country. It also heavily depends on when you started dating and when you've had sex.

Nah it's cool. I will give some relationship advice for others as a decent looking user at age 30.

I used to have a huge issue talking to women. Especially as a younger dude. I had glasses, braces, it was a fucking shit show. But pudgy too.
Always had the personality though but the physical traits held me back.

Got contacts, finished braces, didn't work out but stopped eating shit non stop and went biking once in a while as an outlet when parents or life pissed me off. Became the opposite, skinny and nerdy as fuck but with confidence was able to do surprisingly well.

That said you gotta stop giving a fuck about what others think about you. Better yourself somehow and be you. Same as if you play different lottery numbers every time there's less a chance of winning. If you play the same numbers every time statistically you're more likely to hit eventually because you aren't changing every time. Eventually someone that likes what you are may come along and if you're trying to change to please everyone then boom you fucked up your chance.

As for being in a relationship there is big pressure on dumb shit. What will people think of them, what will they think of me, what if she is a little fatter than I'd like, etc.

Who gives a fuck. In my experience I have fucked tons of girls that most would say we're 8/10-9/10 but in terms of a relationship it was a fucking nightmare. They were insane or unable to be mentally pleased with anything, you constantly deal with them fucking around or if they are loyal they are full of themselves and cause other issues.

What I am saying is most people, attractive or no, turn up their nose at anything that isn't their ideal (which they got from whatever fantasy world they live in) when in reality if they ever even got the chance and dated their fantasy girl they'd be 100% out saying fuck this in X time.

This takes time and experience to learn so most will say fuck off to this comment but once you have been around the block you realize a good relationship is someone who will not only put up with ALL your shit but not constantly demand that you act or become like someone that isn't you. AND that goes for marriage or just a girlfriend.

Anyway sorry for the rant but figured I'd give my 2 cents.

She was legal at 16 here but even then we didn't go any thing till she was 18 for social reasons. Started dating when she was 17. Turns out she had a crush on me for forever cause I'm friends with her older brother

In that case I couldn't care less.

Seems like you've been careful and smart about it.

It's about a 5 year difference, which is big sure, but isn't too huge. You'll always get people giving you odd looks for it, but if you love her that shouldn't matter.

If your fine with it, and she's fine with it, build a good relationship.

You shouldnt fuck your friends sister. Thats a prick move.

Fucked my friends sister. He knew about it and was pretty much ok with it. He didn't seem to care all that much and knew it was ongoing. Just FWB though.

Blame hookup culture for that shit.

But you'd be surprised at how many women are looking for relationships and not for short term fucktoys. Personally Ive found that it depends on what type of vibe you give off/what you search for.

I had pretty high standards for myself when dating, so I guess that may have helped.

>maintain all your shit, make no changes for the better

i wouldn't call that a good relationship. a good couple improves each other. for example, i want my wife to stay hot, she wants me to stay hot, so there's motivation there for us to stay physically fit. that goes for general health, careers, and culture.

I don't need relationship advice as I already have a girl whose more than I could ever ask for honestly...

But I do need help on picking up girls at the clubs
>my girl lets me do one night stands because she realizes it's going to happen one way or another
>may as well not hide things etc

So anyway, I like to think I'm an okay looking guy. My girl is literally a model and I get random cat calls from decent women from time to time. But here's a story from my last time at a club

>walking around
>not drunk enough
>fuckmylifeihatetheseplaces
>go to bar to buy me and buddy a drink
>don't know what to get
>ask girl next to me what she's drinking
>rum&coke.jpg
>classic
>order 2
>make small talk
>buddy bailed when he saw I was talking to her
>give her a drink
>fast forward a bit of small talk
>she's grabbing me
>kissing my face
>taking me the dance floor

Now here's where I should say, this girl was actually pretty fine. Like a serious 9/10 blonde beauty with an amazing face. And she's into me!

>after she buys us a couple drinks to build her courage she pulls me to the "quiet" side of the club
>I get too philosophical
>she's telling me she wish she could live like me
>I tell her she can, and how she can
>she tells me some bs about how she's going into human resources and what not
>I explain she'll live a much happier life if she puts her own problems first
>she agrees but says it's the life that's been pushed on her, it's an "easy" way out
>again, I get too philosophical and explain how happiness only comes when you actually put work towards a goal you want.
>I actually like this girl
>she's looks like one of my hot highschool teachers
>tell her to let me be her friend
>she looks at me with tears in her eyes
>kisses me on the lips
>says I'm too good for her
>walks into the crowd

Didn't even chase her,.

So... How the FUCK do I rail random whores at the bar?! I know I'm socially retarded with this kinda thing, but I used to be fat growing up so I'm kinda clueless.

Agreed entirely. It's just that if you want a meaningful relationship that will last and not just months/a couple years of fucking and pretending you're in love it's necessary to look beyond that shit to find someone who gives a shit enough and is gonna deal with all your fuck ups and stick it out. Many people are looking for relationships but whether they are ready to deal with a real one is variable.

Thanks dude. She's the first girl I feel genuine feelings for so I'd like to make things work
We didn't even start dating till we cleared it by him that we had feelings for each other and gave him the option that if he felt too uncomfortable then we wouldn't

>your girl lets you have 1 nights stands
>implying she's also not getting railed by 10 other guys
hows there dick taste bruh

>>again, I get too philosophical and explain how happiness only comes when you actually put work towards a goal you want.
Someone has never done mdma

>don't need relationship advice because I have a girl
>she lets me sleep with whoever I want because she realizes it will happen either way

Son I hate to tell you this, but you need our advice the most.

I give her the oppurtunity and choice to sleep around if she chooses to so she will tell me if she ever hooks up with another guy, but she hasn't since things have gotten "serious" between us.

She wa sexually assaulted so I know that she views sex as something sacred and she wouldn't try to replace me on that aspect. Plus I fuck her brains out. Like literally fuck her retarded lol.

And actually she's never sucked dick, so I don't taste dick when I kiss her (:

I've found it helps to not look for "relationships" or for a wife or w/e, but look for a companion. So when I date someone, I look for the traits of a companion, someone who is loyal, who looks for opporunities to help and understand etc. Those are the people who stick it out.

And I find that they tend to be looking for the same themsleves.

> Treat potential partners like an equal
> Give and you will recieve if it's a good/matured person
> Most important is having shared interests, or else you'll both cheat on each other after 3 months ish or regret your relationship all together years after.

Here is one
Be me meet a girl online
She madly in so was user
But from time to time fight acted like amateur bitch
Fast forward user move to her country
2 months later fucking bitch got conjective behavior disorder( that explains bitchy part)
Lost all life savings tired of her nagging
Don't speak the language wtf I can do.
Talk about divorce the bitch goes more nutz

a SA victim is likely to have skewed views on anything intimate.

She'll realise how bad of a partner you are sooner or later and dump you for it.

And what Would your advice be?

>gf is brown south american jungle boo
> over course of years, have been conditioned to stop making mixed babies
>no longer feel need to impregnate her, the thought actually makes me anxious
>second guessing relationship
wut do?

I agree with you too, but your green text is not a quote of what I said.

What I was saying is you shouldn't have someone constantly ripping on you for who you are currently.

There are two ways relationships diverge from that point: Ones where they demand a change and threaten to leave or leave, or they realize they want to be with you and are willing to work to help you get there. Big difference.

My girl and I are always helping and supporting each other and even though we get into some shit sometimes it doesn't change that we are in a stable relationship.

A lot of young relationships are like that... Where if everything isn't exactly how the person expects an ideal situation to be they bail.

stop being completely fucking retarded, or break up with her for her sake. if you have that mindset you really shouldn't be raising kids.

That's not a very Sup Forums answer

Maybe I'm not a bad partner?

I know how to keep a girl in love with me friendo.

I just suck at hookup culture!

Good, I'm glad you want to make it work! I'm just gonna spit some tips at Ya and hope it helps.

Take it from someone who's been married for awhile, love dies. That burning sensation that you always get when your around her, will fade awayl instead it will be replaced with this indescribable feeling of friendship/companionship.

If you work at it, she will become your best friend. She will be the person you want to talk to first when something good happens to you, she will be the person you want to tell everything about, ven if it's small and minute.

So how do you get to that stage?
Communication.

We tend to hide how we feel, tend to hide our true thoughts, tend to lock ourselves away from everyone because we're afraid of being hurt or looking stupid. This person loves you. You don't need to hide from her.

So when your upset with her, explain why your upset. When your happy explain why your happy. Etc etc.

Overtime she will understand you deeper than anyone else, and vice versa.

Remember that you won't always see eye to eye and sometimes things will be rough. But, that if you work togeather, you can overcome anything.

"Keeping" someone in love with you sound awfully manipulating, something people also figure out after awhile.

Hookup culture is trash for trash, imo.

Oh I'm the most manipulative fucking thing in existence. Charisma through the roof. And she knows this. She knows everything about me, she knows how I swindle the weak, how I talk my way into the success of my life and how much of s narcissistic fuck I am. Yet she still loves me, unconditionally.

Me and her quite opposites, she's love incarnate and I'm more like hate.

Friends before any title. If she married someone else, I'd still be in her life and vice versa. But she devotes herself to me yenno?

To fuck off with your retarded shit.

Your a child user, cheating is quite literally the most childish thing someone can do. You want tp have your cake and eat it too. The fact that you just CASUALLY drop that you have sex with other women even though you have a gf shows how unstable you currently are.

And then In a later post you mention how she is a SA victim, like its no fucking big deal, to prove that she doesn't sleep with other men.

Your taking fucking advatage of her.

Your a terrible fucking person.

So my advice for you would be to stop. Just fucking stop. Take a hard fucking look at yourself. Stop fucking cheating. Stop making it all about you. Stop being such a massive fuckwit.

Seek help. Professional fucking help.

Because lord knows none of us faggots can help you.

Hook up culture is totally amazing if you know how to pull and have any semblance of freedom from outcome. I think relationships are more viable than they were for our parents but not as viable as our grandparents. Speaking as a 25 year old.

The only dudes I know who actively hate the fact that it's easier than ever to pull a hot beautiful girl and fuck her that same night are guys who don't think they can and have limiting beliefs about what a relationship has to be.

Is a successfully long distance relentionship possible? I've been with my girlfriend for over a year now, but recently its been pretty hard recently since she went to college. user do you have any advice on how to make the distance seem at as far.

I have been confronted with the both the best people looking for a relationship, and the very fucking worst in this thread.

I'm not sure how I fucking feel atm, fuck I'm not sure about anything anymore.

So uhh, yeah. Life questioning thread I guess. See you all next time?...

op out.

Ayyyy pickup guy in a relationship thread.

Ok lets break it down

1. Looks REALLY DO NOT MATTER. Yeah more attractive guys get "freebies" sometimes but fuck them. So don't even worry about that. That being said you are like a 7.5 which is great so don't worry. Money is also unimportant. (We're on Sup Forums so all the negative losers will dispute this but it's true) All that matters is game. Your ability to raise the girls emotions, build value and comfort, have good logistics (basically a game plan afterparty, fuck location, dealing with her friends etc)

2. Don't open with buying the girl a drink. Basically what you learn doing game is that what you say does not matter. Communication between men and women happens on a sub communication level because our brains are wired so differently. Me and you can talk shop as dudes because we're guys but she is more emotional and her subjective view of the world is based on emotion. But you know this. What does buying a woman a drink sub communicate? That you are basically paying her to talk to you because you do not command enough value to talk to her without buying a drink. You can still do it. BUT NEVER AS THE OPEN. Only when the "set" (the interaction) is hooked meaning she wants you to stay more than leave can you do this.

I could write a part 2 with more specifics about the 9/10 girl you were talking about but reply if you're still in thread let me know

Nice attempt at trolling you fucking faggot

Oh ya my man this is making sense.

Go on

Ok good to see I'm not typing for nothing.

To add something to point 1 it's important that you don't rely on your looks to get freebies because this will not help your game. Yes pretty boy can fuck a stunner at the club. But he is NOT actually fucking the girl. She is conceding to fuck him. It's not uncommon that a girl will say "he was so perfect, until he opened his mouth". Me and you look at a pretty girl aand we're down to fuck no questions asked. A girl looks at a pretty man and thinks "he is cute, lets hear what he has to say" Sorry for beating a dead horse but I just want to get clear how unimportant this is.

To add to point 2. You can drink and get laid. Alcohol has been helping men get laid since the dawn of time. I would be crazy to say it doesn't work. They call it liquid courage for a reason. At the same time. If your goal is to go out and pull a girl. DONT FUCKING DRINK.. People will give you a little shit. Girls too. You need to be 100% aware. You miss so many little details when you're drunk it's hard to explain. The most dangerous thing men do when they start drinking is losing sight of the goal. When I get drunk I don't want to pull a girl anymore I just want to have fun. It's counter intuitive. Develop real confidence by approaching tons of women and stacking up reference experience (aka rejections lul). DO IT THE REAL WAY DONT USE A CRUTCH

More coming....

I'd wait till you can get her in the shower, however many dates that takes... Unless you're cool with parasites.

Nope.

I had something similar with an asian girlfriend. I just couldn't see myself having a half white kid. Now I'm married to a blue eyed, blonde cutie. Can't fucking wait for our pure babies.

Where do I find cute traps? Where do they usually hang out? I'm not ugly or socially retarded, finding them is my problem.

The girl in your example was

1: Drunk
2: At the club to forget her troubles/ Fuck someone
3: Really wanted to fuck you. Badly.

You fucked it up. It's not so much that you got philosophical (aka built comfort with the girl). It's that you built way too much.

To break it down. To fuck a woman you need Value and Comfort. These are your currencies your dollars so to speak. Value in this sense is giving her the impression that you are a capable man on his own path in life. Comfort is showing her that you are an empathetic human being that is relatable. YOU NEED BOTH. But you need more Value than comfort.

Everyone on Sup Forums knows the infamous friendzone. It comes from a surplus amount of Comfort and not enough Value. The girl likes you but literally doesn't know you have a dick until you show some male polarity.

On the flip side. You cannot pull a girl with only value but zero comfort. Think how a frat boy or big alpha jacked bouncer at the club might hit on women. She may get turned on. It's clear the guy has a dick. But she cannot risk it because she can't trust you if you can't build comfort.

Opening up / waxing philosophy is good but at a certain point you need to make it man to woman. CALIBRATED Physical escalations, negs (basically taking friendly jabs to show that you don't care if it works or not) and freedom from outcome (BIGGEST COMPONENT OF PICKUP IS FREEDOM FROM OUTCOME) build value.

"Gayborhoods". Just google your town and search for the gay hot spot. There is literally no where else where trannies congregate to hang out.
PS gayborhoods are usually in the ghetto so uh... have fun!

Genius man

Cont.
Lets look at this and break it down each line of green text style so you can see where you went wrong.

>not drunk enough
Never drink and game.

>fuckmylifeihatetheseplaces
Sounds like social anxiety. I had it to when I was a scared nerd who never went to clubs. Easy fix? Realize that everyone is so wrapped up in their own bullshit 100% of the time that they literally have zero time to judge you. You're making it bigger than it is.

>ask girl next to me what she's drinking
>rum&coke.jpg
>classic
>order 2
You already know why this is bad now. Buy the girl a drink as a way to build comfort when you ALREADY have her. Never on the open like mainstream movies have taught us. The greatest pick up artists never have to do this. It can work though.

>fast forward a bit of small talk
>she's grabbing me
>kissing my face
>taking me the dance floor

Okay this is going to be harsh. You think this is good. This is actually really bad. She is escalating for you. She wants you to be the man in the interaction and she is holding your hand and babysitting you through it. If there is ONE thing a woman can't stand it's a man who can't lead. YOU have to know where to go, how to get there take her by the hand and pull her there. (Once you know she will follow, because you have invested time in the set and you have enough Value) You have to set the pace in pickup. When you open you will do 90% of the talking until she opens up more and you can relax. You will have to move her around the club at certain intervals. When it comes time to leave. She could be the wettest bitch in the whole world but she will not go home with you until YOU make it happen. This is for your own good LEAD MOTHERFUCKER LEAD (I struggled with this when I started too, just accept your role as the man and trust that she will appreciate your leadership)

>after she buys us a couple drinks to build her courage she pulls me to the "quiet" side of the club

LEAD

>Be with GF for few years now
>GF is insanely anti-porn
>She's threatened to beak up with me if she catches me watching it
>I have porn addiction
>Have been hiding everything for a few years

Wat do

Find someone who accepts you for you. You'll never be what they want you to be because they don't know what they want, at least not at this point in their life. You'll be torn in every direction they see fit until you can't handle the relationship anymore, wasting time and love on someone that didn't deserve it.

>I get too philosophical
>she's telling me she wish she could live like me
>I tell her she can, and how she can
>she tells me some bs about how she's going into human resources and what not
>I explain she'll live a much happier life if she puts her own problems first
>she agrees but says it's the life that's been pushed on her, it's an "easy" way out
>again, I get too philosophical and explain how happiness only comes when you actually put work towards a goal you want.
>I actually like this girl
>she's looks like one of my hot highschool teachers
>tell her to let me be her friend
>she looks at me with tears in her eyes

It's actually kind of funny that the things you think you are doing wrong are actually what you are doing well. THIS is how you build deep lasting connections with women. By being the guy who GETS IT. You know? There will be cute guys that turn her on in life, there will be well off guys that make logical sense as a partner. Guys who fucking GET IT are a rare commodity. You built some good comfort in this part of the set. Don't be ashamed of it. Just temper it with value as well. While you were having this talk I would have used the opportunity to pull her close and start some physical escalation. Look her deep in her eyes. Interlock fingers. Do what I call the "triangle" to initiate a kiss. You basically look into her left eye, lips and right eye at one second intervals to see if she's ready. Do that three times. It's how smart men communicate to women taht they are going to go for the kiss so you don't creep her out or surprise her. You can gauge her reaction while you do this so you can always abort if you don't think it will work. Anyway not bad.

>kisses me on the lips
>says I'm too good for her
>walks into the crowd

She wanted you bad. You weren't stepping up though and leading. Meaning she would have to do all that. Which makes her look like a slut. Her social status will always mean more to her than one guy. She chose that.

So all in all. It isn't bad. It's actually really good. Keep trying. Pickup is the most rewarding thing I've ever learned but Rome is not built in one day. You think this is bad? Try getting a girl in your FUCKING bed and THEN she gets cold feet. It will happen to you.

That's why the most important thing in Pickup is freedom from outcome. You can't make every girl fuck you and not every one of them will want no matter what you do. The value is in the lesson. Rejection is so valuable at this stage you will learn so much. How to approach, how to keep the girls friends from cock blocking, how to escalate, how to pull etc etc. It's a learning experience for sure, but 100% worth it. Kinda liek life eh? Try until you succeed I just typed 8000 words so my hand kinda hurts lol. Hope you get a lot out of this!

I really fucking appreciate this shit my man.

Pure gold

Thanks man. It's kinda my dream to teach this professionally. It's changed my life for the better, I want to share that with the world. Unfortunately with all the things going on in the world (SJW culture, etc) I can't afford to have my name attached to it since it could effect me when I go job hunting with my more practical computer programming major. I do like to drop info on Sup Forums and help close friends though whenever I can.

Yeah man, you got a way about your words.

You'd make a great public speaker. With the amount of desperate guys out in the world you'd have money piling up. Do some online webcasts or something and use a fake name, it's been done for centuries.

Write a book man forreal. I'm going to the club tomorrow. I'll remember what you said about leading. That's where I fucked up forsure.

A thousand blessing to you my friend.

Stay classy

if you do make a sex on girl can she police?

i make sex on girl before and she does the police on me?

i dont get