Gf wants a tattoo. I absolutely hate tattoos. We discuss it. I tell her how I feel and nothing else is said

Gf wants a tattoo. I absolutely hate tattoos. We discuss it. I tell her how I feel and nothing else is said.

So today (two weeks later) she posts this pic on Facebook without even saying anything to me.

How would you handle it?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/45944/science-confirms-tattooed-women-are-indeed-broken
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares nigger.

Stop being a cuck and ram it up her ass and teach her a lesson.

^

Does that say "Country Schlong"?

you don't literally own her so chill but if it bothers you enough replace her. Those are the 2 options and anything else is cuckery

beat the shit out of her or leave the slut. guarantee she got dicked to get out of paying for that tattoo

Strong. It's bad enough that I hate tattoos in general. This one is completely stupid.

you should marry her, she obviously has enough sense to disregard dumb faggots. seems like a smart girl

you seem like someone who would be fun to fuck up the ass

This
Such a trashy tattoo

Wtf does "country strong" even mean? That's fucking stupid. She's also a retarded bitch for not even at least letting you know beforehand. Sure, it's her decision to get a tattoo or not, but she should've at least told you that she was definitely going to get one and not have snuck around it and passive-aggressively posted it to facebook like that.

Dump her and move on. She doesn't
respect you

Yeah, I think that's what bothers me the most.

break up with her, shes clearly a trash person. you couldn't even assert yourself and have listen to reason, dont be a beta and dump her.

makes you wonder what else the cunt does behind OPs back.

She's into tattoos and you aren't it's time to sit down and decide if it's a deal breaker for you. If it is break up. It's going to be hard to find women who aren't into tattoos these days though. I'm glad I grew up in a different generation I couldn't handle this shit.

probably getting better dick from a real man and not some little bitch cuck

it's a retarded tattoo but it's not your tattoo. You don't get a say in what another person wants to do to their body

it's not your body, or your life

what a stupid post

She did imply that she was gonna get it. Even if it is a stupid tattoo (I don't have anything against tattoos, but this redneck shit is gross), it's her own fucking body and you have no rights over her. If you feel you do, you're just as stupid as her. Please dump her, as she clearly is retarded and you don't give a fuck about her.

if they're a couple and one's getting a noticeable permanent body altercation, that's probably an important thing to go over together.
Can you imagine fucking her from behind and you just see "COUNTRY STRONG" in some gay-ass cursive shit and you just go completely flaccid.

I'm not into tattoos. But that, by itself isn't a deal breaker. My deal is that she knew how I felt and didn't even discuss it with me, or tell me that she got one. We've been together for almost three years. Over all a great relationship with no major issues until now.

Put her over your knees and give her the spanking of her life. And then pin her down and give her a punishment fucking. Ignore her attempts to get you to stop: she needs to be taught a lesson.

Anyone who makes terrible impulsive decisions like this should not be someone you trust with your seed. Next.

Based on the tattoo I'm assuming she's your sister and/or cousin. I would suggest telling your parents you hillbilly fuck.

Keep fucking her until you find a better one.

this

My question to you is, is she someone you want to marry? After her doing something behind your back, even after your opinion, my suggestion is dump the bitch. Sure you have your opinion and she has hers but you both failed to reprehend a proper conlcusion to this so i find it fitting you two should break up. Find someone you should want to marry. Not a bitch who does shit behind your back.

Well she's clearly white trash. So the real question is, why are you even bothering? She just demonstrated that she does not value or respect your opinion and that she is easily influence by garbage. Why spend time with someone who isn't compatible and you know deep inside will not spend the rest of her life dedicated to strengthen your relationship?

>this

I forgot to mention what this guy said.
Im

No, but to be honest I don't really want to marry anyone. She's a fun girl to be around, cool family, and awesome sex. But I'm not a marriage type person.

Tells you everything you need to know about the future of your relationship with her

Does Country Strong have refer to the Las Vegas shootings?

If you didn't like it and she did it without telling you, it's because her other boyfriend said if would look cute

You must be a foreigner, because that literally doesn't make sense, even as a joke

This. If she starts bitching tell her she'll be fine, she's country strong.

Beat me to it.

Its necessarily about "marrigage" but is she someone you think youd be happy spending your life with and can come to proper conclusions if conflict arises? Its the same contedt but different wording. Im going to die alone because "im always right" so to speak but i always resolve conflicts that i most likely caused.

Tell her that the font is fucking gay and then break up with her

Gotta go bud. Beat of luck and threadll be dead by the time i get off work. Find someone you want to love is all. Peace

>Gf wants a tattoo
stop right there and stop being a controlling twat or your likely to be a single twat

Well dude you just answered your own question, fun girl, good sex. You got your feelings mixed up. Once you look for advice on this board, it's time to become a true degenerate and treat her like what she truly is? Or move on. This whole thing screams Trump supporter, I wouldn't even plant my seed in her.

Don't be a fucking faggot and let her do whatever the fuck she wants you pathetic cunt

Can't tell...need to see her naked.

Shes has a great little ass on her, you should dump her so she can find someone not so controlling. I don't know what that has to do with their ass I just want to fuck her ass

Tattooist here:
1. Her body, her rules.
2. That’s just a stencil, idiot.
3. Refer to rule 1. If you have a problem with this, then you are controlling her, and that ain’t cool.

lol
This

1) Break up her with her. Best case scenario, she did it to spite you and to test your reaction. It's a game. Worst case, she doesn't care about your opinion and you are just being used.

2) Stop being a little faggot who tries to control his girlfriends. You won't end up being some "STRONG ALPHA MALE", you'll just end up the joke of your local circle of friends. Girls talk, and they make fun of tryhard "alpha" nu-males constantly while fucking around behind their backs.

What's that say? Country strong?

Why are you fucking a redneck?

Holy shit you must win a lot jousting tournaments in that shining white armor

She is testing you as this is not a permanent tatoo.
Act as the alpha or dump the bitch. But dont be a whimpy bitch.

You should read better. The tattoo isn't to direct problem.

Cummings diesel shirt, and country strong tattoo. This is the type of chick that you fuck, treat like shit, and force her to deep throat. What a small minded bitch. Has she ever traveled outside of the shit hole town you guys live in? Kek

What's sad is it looks like it's a cover-up tattoo

So if OP sticks his dick in another chick his gf doesn't get a say because its not her dick and she doesn't control what another person wants to do with their body.

she's got a great ass, lets you put your ding ding in her hoo hoo.... and you want to bitch about a tattoo? kys fag

This user gets it

Calm down wizard, protecting white trash is not an achievement.

Las Vegas Strong was a thing for a while after the shooting. The victims were all attending a country music festival so who knows what goes through a tattoofag's mind when searching for a "meaningful tattoo"

tl;dr: kys

My wife wanted a tattoo, a small star of David, since our son's name and my name is David. I told her no and she fucking obeyed. She won't be getting a fucking tattoo. How whipped are you?

If i love my girl, and care for her. i would voice that i dont like it, but that i would still be supportive of her choice to get a tattoo.

Trying to control another persons choice of what to do and not do with their own body when its not dangerous or harmfull is not how a relationship works well in the long run.

Hitting a little too close to home for you, huh?

Implying white trash words or bad mouth from "girls" mean anything?

Damn some of you are obviously completely retarded.

I'm not trying to control her. Hell I'm not even mad that she got tattoo.

I'm just slightly bothered that she didn't tell me she was getting one.

She didn't even tell me after. Just posted the pic.

She sent my this picture saying "miss you". That's it.

Oh fuck off you faggot, its a joke making fun of the supposed strength of the us. You know, the country that uses sandniggers in a shithole across the world as an excuse to slowly become a police state and still can't protect its citizens

All bitches want tattooos now a days..... every last one of them. Why is that you ask? Well it because women are unoriginal & dumb as shit and only want what others have and what they see on the kardashians so they all want tattoos, handbags and BMWs.
The human race is doomed.

Not your wife so she'll say not your choice. More you yell at her more likely she'll go Fuck someone else and resent you. Also who cares its just some ink on a body you waspy proletariat.

She's either cheating on you or will break up with you. Btw, you came to this board asking for advice. That's probably the most retarded thing anyone can do. Good night newfriend

It's a shit tat, but dude, you better come to grips that the bitch will do what she want's, eventually. You have to decide if the bitch is worth it or not, that's basically all you can do, other than bitch and moan like a faggot. That's how people work, they do what they want and live with the consequences. The choice is limited to: are you in or are you out?

The older they get, generally, the more they do what they want, regardless or what you think, if they even care to ask anymore.

God fucking speed user.

wow that looks trashy, it honestly just looks like a stencil

looks like a fake tattoo
or sadly a very shit tattoo

>Ooh, yeah, you like it strong don't you. Ooh, country strong, give it to me country strongly.

Might as well just have a swastika around your ring piece and be done with it.

Woman are emotional creatures, do you think it could have had something to do about the way you tried to voice your disapproval.

She may have felt hurt that you did not approve of such a big life decision, and was probably hoping that your reaction would be different.

And that in turn made her not want to get your reaction about the decision at all.

You need to sit down and just have a hearth to hearth discussion about your feelings.

It takes effort to make a relationship work, and its better to nip the problems from the beginning and be ready to make some sacrifices for eachother, instead of letting the problems fester.

erm, she's country strong. How you gonna pin down someone that's country strong?

Idgaf if she gets it or not, lol. I’ve seen a hell of a lot worse.
If white trash comes in here and wants misspelled, matching tattoos...so be it.
Cover ups cost extra.

honestly this is a tattoo someone gets who has absolutely no respect for the craft whatsoever. what the fuck does this tattoo say when someone sees it? to me it says "im a dumb hillbilly with no respect for my body "

It was sneaky/dishonest, immature, passive aggressive and dismissive. These are all traits of girls that get tattoos. If you think about it, all tattoos are applied to garner additional attention; they are inherently vain. This is why you didn't like the idea of a tattoo. Instant signal that this girl is self centered.

People that debate otherwise are simply offended by the truth of their own motivations.

(There are certain cultural exceptions to this assertion)

She sounds like a non-confrontational coont. What she did shows she 1. Doesn't really give a shit about what you think 2. Doesn't feel the need to justify her decisions (some people think this is a positive trait, they're usually the same people not vaccinating their kids) 3. Doesn't think long-term about her choices because that tat is RETARDED. Hey kids, mommy got an off-center tramp stamp that says some shit that mattered to her when she was in her 20s. You can't even see that shit unless she's in a bathing suit, and it's not personal, cool, or edgy.

Enjoy this approach being extended to other parts of your life.

Gf wants a tattoo. I absolutely hate tattoos. We discuss it. I tell her how I feel and nothing else is said.

So today (two weeks later) she posts this pic on Facebook without even saying anything to me.

How would you handle it?

get out now
>returnofkings.com/45944/science-confirms-tattooed-women-are-indeed-broken

The tattoo needs more AR15s

Our son is called Jesus, now my wife has a full sized back tattoo of a cross with our son nailed to it.

If your wife isn't Jewish, that was a weird idea anyway.

Bump this low IQ bitch OP, You don't want to live with dumb people trust me you'll regret it so much later.

Not being attracted to people with tattoos isn't a problem it just is what it is. If she gets a tattoo and he doesn't like looking at it then they shouldn't be together. To some people, myself included, tattoos look disgusting. There is no way I could be with someone looking at that thing all the time. I'm married now and my wife knows I hate tattoos. If she decided to get one I guarantee I couldn't fuck her anymore that's not being controlling that's just the way it is.

Point is this shit has to be discussed with any long term partner and if an agreement can't be reached then the relationship should end.

I would let it go. She knows you hate it. Still wanted it. Be a dick and shell start looking for other dick. Only other thought is you might not have a strong hold on her of she did ot anyway. Talking shit wont help that. On the other hand she might just be strong willed.

Tldr let it go

i hate to be this dude but man this is just not the woman youre going to marry. i dont know what youre about but i cannot imagine a decent mother looking like this... those low rise jeans... ugh jesus

I don't think you should be able to dictate what your partner can and can't do, having a preference is fine but if she wishes to get a tattoo that's up to her.

That said, the tattoo is fucking absolute garbage and obviously something only a moron would get.

I'd break up with her because she's clearly a retard, not because she got a tattoo without your 'permission'

break up with her, get a gf who has some value as a human

how do you know this isnt the first thing shes done without telling you?

Women are weak dont take ot personally

She just wants to feel good... despite how you feel about it hope thats not the same story whe shes drunk at some party

It's her body, dude. That means it's her choice. If you don't find her attractive anymore, dump her, and try to find someone to date that thinks tattoos are trashy. If you're so butthurt about her not taking your fragile little feelings under consideration that you bitch about it to a gaggle of retarded strangers over the internet, maybe you should take some time to really think about the kind of person you are, and the kind of person you want to be.

>tldr
>her choice
>not yours
>sack up
>move on

You’ve got to decide how important stuff like that is. Also consider how slippery the slope might be. Personally I made it out to be way too big with my ex, and all things considered hers were on the more tasteful side. Hopefully when things didn’t work out she did believe I was sincere about accepting what she had done by that time.

That example is definitely on the more trashy side.. but I think the only place I will truly draw a line now is with facial art. I can handle piercings there, but ink is a no-no.

you piece of shit, it's her body.
also, she WILLINGLY puts your dick in it.
so let her do what she wants, you idiot.
don't be an arrogant asshole.

Trashy. So hate fuck her.
Honestly it's not that huge

fucking lold so hard at this comment

post nudes

break up
how do you think she'll handle anything else serious, e.g. a child?