Hey Sup Forumsro's, I'm considering getting a vasectomy done...

Hey Sup Forumsro's, I'm considering getting a vasectomy done, any of you guys have one and can tell me what to expect and what not?

y?

My girlfriend and I had to have one abortion a few months ago and yet another pregnancy scare recently even though we both have been protective with birth control and condoms. So I want to get a vasectomy and be baby free until I decide it's the right call

i mean if you can reverse it sure y not.
personaly id like to have kiddos but not rn wither

It takes about 15 minutes and you can drive home. They didn't have to inject my nuts with anything, they used some sort of pen that is pressurized an basically shoots numbing medicine into you(feels like getting hit with a rubber band). If you get cauterized you can smell them burning you. it doesn't hurt but it's uncomfortable. Your nuts feel like they hang lower for a week or so. You need to jerk off every day for a month then have a sperm sample taken, you are not instantly sterile after having it done.

There's a lot of pros and cons to it, might as well give it a shot, it seems like the best option at this point in history.

congratulations on finding out that your gf is not using birth control and barebacking niggers

I mean it's not like I don't want kids right now. Baby fever has been hitting me like a truck lately, but I know my girlfriend and I aren't financially stable to have kids right now and I feel as though this is the safest alternative until then. I'm pretty sure most vasectomies can be reversed, if not I have the option of freezing my sperm

Thank you, I was reading you aren't instantly sterile until they check at the four month mark I believe. I think I'll get past the pressure and what not just fine. I did have LASIK two years ago and that was pretty uncomfortable, but very worth it

My dad did it and basically it feels a bit uncomfortable for 2-3 weeks from times to times. But now he and his wife are happy not to have to bother with pregnacy pills or pull outs.

Are you non-white? If so, please do.

No, I'm pretty damn Aryan. My girlfriend is Jordanian, though.

I think I can live with 3 weeks of discomfort

I had one done, however, there was an issue with mine.

Apparently if your sperm production is too high or higher than your bodies ability to reabsorb the sperm, you will experience severe cramping for the lifetime of your vasectomy.

If you continue to ejaculate and not let your body reabsorb, you could face a epididimus blowout, where it ruptures, freeing the sperm into your scrotum resulting in a build up called a sperm granuloma in which the sperm creates little stones in your scrotum and have to be removed eventually.

So I got mine three months ago and had to have mine reversed two weeks ago due to the complications.

My vas defrens also attached to the inside of my scrotum by the incision site so when the scrotum contracted due to temperature changes, it resulted in nerve pain.

The risk of you experiencing what I did is like 10%, so for most people it is worth it.

However, most insurances will NOT cover a reversal and those start at $2000 out of pocket. Use this info to make your decision.

Damn $2000 for a reversal? I think when I call to check about my insurance I'll check to see, just in case I fall into that 10% as well

This is if you live in the United States where our insurance is fucked.

They didn't really tell me about he complications due to the odds being low.

Google sperm granuloma and epididymis blow out. Those are really the only complications from this. The attachment to the scrotum from the incision site usually resolves when healing is complete after 2-3 months (so said my doctor).

From experience I can tell you that doing research will benefit you better than blindly trusting a doctor. Good luck, user.

Thank you, user. I do libe in the U.S., unfortunately. I live in NY and I hate that fact more and more every day. I'm gonna google and do my research a bit more

You're a cuck. I'd honestly get it for your own safety if nothing else. One day you're going to be woven into some woman's plot to get your resources for a baby you didn't even father.

And if ANY woman tries to get you to remove it, tell her to fuck off.

Anyone have that greentext/image about that guy whose wife wanted to get him to reverse his vasectomy because she was preggo?

Pain, expect pain.

Pain after surgery until you heal.
Pain when you cum for the first few weeks.
Pain in your balls as the sperm builds up
Pain when the sperm leaks out and caused a lump that needs to be removed
Pain from the surgery for a reversal

Do it nobody wants you to reproduce anyway.

Imagine someone's reaction after finding out they're having a kid right after had a vasectomy. Keks would be had.