/nzg/ - New Zealand General

/nzg/ - New Zealand General

enog neve sdi era yhw

So have you kiwis figured out what your new flag is going to be yet? I hear you all are tired of using Australias

the answer you want to hear is basically not the answer

we are always getting a new flag at some point but never getting a new flag at the same time

Anyone know a Jamaican girl in Welly?

So you wi forever be using Australias flag? You surely deserve your own. It must so frustrating being mistaken for them all the time

Anyone got the uncensored streaker picks of the senior highschool prank?

The maoris are at it again . ..

I haven't seen any yet

Early start tonight I like. What a fucking beautiful sunset in chch right now. Gold

Hello, boys!

I'd fuck all except the one in the black tshirt.

and that's why this girl got gang raped . . .

Because a faggot on Sup Forums said he'd fuck three of them?

Fuck, I'm actually legitimately sorry, I had no idea I caused all this.

Question for new Zealanders

Why do you think you have the worlds worst suicide statistics? You know that shit can be checked and verified by statistics. You aren't even on the list but you refuse to believe it. Every single nzer I've spoken to always ends up telling me something like 'NZ is shit that's why we have the worst suicide rate in the world.'
I want you guys to explain yourself, you know you aren't even in the top 50 so why do you keep pushing this depressing meme.
Are you trying to act hard or try to get sympathy or some such thing?

Figure out what you're trying to ask and then come back at us.

>You know that shit can be checked and verified by statistics. You aren't even on the list but you refuse to believe it.
What?

>'NZ is shit that's why we have the worst suicide rate in the world.'
Oh no, the non-Kiwi doesn't understand our usage of language. I assure you a majority of Kiwis understand that statement.

>I want you guys to explain yourself, you know you aren't even in the top 50 so why do you keep pushing this depressing meme.
Are you trying to act hard or try to get sympathy or some such thing?
The fuck?

Weed in Tauranga, pls?

anyone got the uncensored video of the Dio girls dirtbike raid?!

Because that's what the media has been reporting on non-stop for the last few years. Our media is fucked - stuff.co.nz is owned by an Australian company, they don't care about accuracy.

Why would anybody take the time to fact check something they saw in a news article?

>Are you trying to act hard or try to get sympathy or some such thing?
I don't remember writing that at all...

Not sure why I would, had nothing to do with what was being discussed.

i got niggaz

Oh, because I didn't.

Fuck I'm fucked.

post em

yeah i got that pic uncensored, they 17 fuck that shit

Anyone got those Alyssa pics per chance?

mega or dropbox?

Thought they were seniors? Noooope

They knew the risk when they did the stupid stunt. Of course hundreds of people are gonna see their tits

yeah, im good

Oh fuck that then. I'm out.

damn it, I was hoping some were 18. I mean they were year 13s afterall

lighten up man, just a bit of fun

im pretty skeptical that none of them were 18. reckon it just might be to discourage people circulating them publically.

fair enough. I doubt the pics will get posted though. A lot of us have seen 'To Catch a Predator'

bump

Well Alyssa is over 18 . .

Anyone got the discord link? God Bella winz to dump

Here's some nudes for you you fucking sluts.

the funniest thing about this is that new zealand had their current flag before australia

what?

At least tell us how to find them.

I prefer female nudes

pic related

faggot

Not sure if anyone remembers me having a cry about the maori cunt at winz yesterday but so I went in for a follow up today

>going from studying to fulltime job that pays monthly so get no income for a month
>phone operator says I qualify for transition to work grant
>coconut girl case manager from monday says I qualify perfectly, just fill out this form and come back thurs
>get some maori cunt on thurs who just says no flat out, and shoots down any alternative I suggest, have to book another appointment to see if I can do anything
>go back today and get maori cunt again
>he says no and "his decision will be upheld"
>I pull out 15 page document from the winz website outlining the requirements
>I highly and read out all the things which apply to me
>he stares at the paper for 10 seconds, grabs it then walks off to his bosses office
>comes back 15 minutes later angry as fuck
>sorry you're right, I was mistaken

literally never felt so smug in my life, why are winz workers all cunts though?

Do the drapes match the carpet?

I came in asking for help and was told to get a job because I'm white.

The whole organization is run by monsters.

test

Yeah and, like I said, did you report him? If not you're a cuck and deserve it.

Did you report them or just let it slide?

Did you not read what I said?

Fucking retarded cuck.

There is legal framework, it matters not that it is run by retards what matters is that those retards have laws that they must follow.

Exactly the same as ACC. They will do whatever they can to fuck you round except for when one knows their rights, and the laws WINZ/ACC must follow and throws it back in their face.

Just keep being walked over and complaining to randoms on the net

things like rules and requirements should be done by robots

Gisborne checking in

"it matters not"

Okay Yoda.

You literally haven't read what I said have you?

Yes I have.

You keep saying that I haven't so what do you think I've missed?

These girls from welly?

Was gunna bitch at you for being a useless cunt and being at winz but given it's a transition thing I'll give it a pass

can you guys watch my milk for a bit?

Still no luck?

Nope.

Fuck don't leave it there too long, put it in the fridge so you can sell it for 100x the price tomorrow. Be smart with your expensive goods my lad.

bump

Fuck sake, let it die if the only contribution you're going to make is 'bump'.

Still waiting on the uncensored dio girls. Somebody out there has them and I want them.

Christchurch here, what's up with this country and not being able to hit your kids?

this, thats all we are here for

Because then they end up like you.

Man I got an exam tomorrow on a damn Saturday, why man?

Prostate exam?

Nah computer science, prostate exam would be less annoying tbh, at least that doesn't take 2 hours

I want IDbro to cuck me

pahaha computer science. What year are you? have you considered driving off a cliff yet?

Yeah I've considered driving off a cliff, but for other reasons

As a kid I got the shit beaten out of me and I'm ok.

>at least that doesn't take 2 hours
Does if you do it right.

Obviously not if you did something to deserve getting a beating.

>want to beat you now tbh

Would you be willing to show me how then? I'm a massive faggot if you haven't already guessed considering I'm a kiwi

How much should I pay for an ounce of good weed in welly?

assuming your a first year compsci student, congratufuckinglations for making it this far. As for considering driving off a cliff, aint worth it pall. Complete waste of a car.

Where all the Maori nudes at

800-1100ish
slightly cheaper depending on who you know.

Yeah, thanks I guess. Also yeah probably a waste of a car, I hear bathroom cleaner is cheap these days though, not feeling awfully suicidal rn though. More hungry for cock, but hey what's a faggot gonna do

>but hey what's a faggot gonna do

you could sell yourself perhaps

Yeah I would.

Never more than $400, which is the top amount anyone should ever charge.

Hopefully getting an O for $300 within the week, fingers crossed.

Where you at baby?

Eh sounds too complicated and involved, I just want a dude to bust in my ass or mouth then cuddle if he's nice, not really interested in money
Cool, how about a week Sunday? I should be free
Auckland, I cross dress too if that's a thing you like

>800-1100ish
>Never more than $400
Seems legit. Thanks lads.

Godking engineer here, LOLOLOL you have exams. No pity, I used to carry any team I got paired with and any exam that stood in my way.

Graduated and now full beast mode living the dream for $21 an hour hating life. Suck it up buttercup.

You can smell the self hate dripping from this post.

I assume you are talking to me, tbh the exam it self doesn't really annoy me, I'd just rather have it on a Friday but hey it's all good. Also if you hate life you should probably try and change something about your life, gotta live it to the fullest ya know?
I believe in you man

>Cool, how about a week Sunday? I should be free
Good.

>Auckland, I cross dress too if that's a thing you like
Yeah, could be.

>Godking engineer here
Yet you couldn't engineer it to respond to the correct poster.

Steel beams indeed.

So you in Auckland mate? Tbh the week Sunday thing was just a meme, I'm free this Saturday after my exam even, pretty desperate for some dick so hit me up

I don't respond in a specific way just to please you friend ;)

You responded to the correct poster then which pleased me.

Nah, Gayranga.

>a shy cross dresser I knew moved up to Auckland
>never got to fuck him

Dang sucks man, sorry about that cross dresser too

Absolutely

Just do you, I don't hate life because of my job. I hate it because fuck me I have some issues with my shithead family. Haven't talked to them in years, they feel the need to try rob me occasionally which just results in either threats or a beat down which is a real threat to my livelihood.

On the plus side if I proper lost my job because of them there would be no reason to stop at light banter, I'd be breaking some kneecaps.