twitter.com/AnonBabble

any contenido from matamoros

Callese malparido, puro colombiano por aquí

Vayase a mamar una reata si va a querer su perico

De viejas de chiapas

>hey soy un idiota, me meto donde no me llaman

eso fue lo que leí

saquen fotos de la solodafny perros!!!

la traigo bien parada, necesito jalarmela, saquen más.....

No. Nadie. Adios.

Marrano

lastima, nació muerto

>mirar potencial

Soy gordo y feo jaja :'V

hola meximaricas.

les importa si les pongo aqui mis historias incestuosas para relajarme y despues echarme una siesta?

hay mas de ella?

guess who's getting his thread deleted?

Quein mero?

Quien

>quints
>no one even notices

Checxican'd

Sup, bro's. My family is from Jalisco, and I'm thinking of moving to Mexico for a little while. My Spanish isn't great, but It's good enough to date a girl straight out of Mexico who speaks absolutely no English. In the 3 years we've been together, she's spoken maybe 10 words in English, at different times. All we do is speak Spanish. Anyway, my question is, after I leave her and move to Mexico, how much do I need in USD to live comfortably. I want to rent a room at my aunt's, not really have my own place. How much will I need?

Pinches nalgas planchadas

On a monthly basis, I mean.

You mother fu let's better answer my god damn question, or I'm going to fucking lose my shit.

Depends on the city you're moving to, if it's Guadalajara it should be around $700 USD

> bienvenido

>mi familia es de jalisco
> no saber español
>fallar a tu sangre

Nice. I'm going to some shit hole little town called atengo, so $700 should be plenty. I'd be on a $1,200 monthly budget.

reborn-go.firebaseapp.com

De nada pinchis jotos

Depends on if you need your own car to commute. The oil industry sucks, so owning a car burns a big hole in your pocket. If you're content with walking and riding a bike, though, min wage in the US equates to an okay life.

You will live like a king

falsas >:V

Pongan los mejores links

what a waste of a get

sonido?