Have a heart Sup Forums

Have a heart Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll just eat the dogs and cats then, fuck.

I'd rather have a bacon cheeseburger with a chicken sandwich to follow. All while I stroke my pupper and pussycat

edgy

Every vegan argument boils down to

>Hey you dont have to eat meat.
And
>But I enjoy it.

Go away.

People eat cats and dogs in other parts of the world. There are other places in the world that don't eat cows and pigs. Lines are drawn all over the place xd

You can stop shilling this shit any time Leddit.

Enjoy your lower test, heart disease, cancer, and obesity user!

I will absolutely have a heart, when I humanely euthenize my food.

There is no animal afterlife. If they die instantly and painlessly, they never even know they are dead.

Yummy yummy, get in my tummy

enjoy having to eat literal pounds of beans every day just to have the protien to not waste away.

>implying there's not inherent protein in almost every plant
>being this uneducated

When u pester other people about it, that's when it gets annoying. Let us be and enjoy your green beans.

>implying you don't have to go out of your way to eat protein rich plants like spirulina, and quinoa to get sufficient protein levels in your diet
>being this fucking smug

Fucking vegans man.

Every day, animals suffer immensely, mostly thanks to predators and nature in general.

I guess since nature is responsible for most of animal suffering we should just destroy every creature that can only eat meat?

Gotta choose.

Dog is actually not bad.

>forgetting vegan shit costs far more

I don't understand the line? It's all meat

>be dumbfuck 'murican
>be vegan
>think people don't eat cats & dogs

Vegans have lower test you fucking idiot. Hamplanets don't count as average meat eaters for test, and if that's so then every vegan is a holocaust victim or peon north koreans with shitty test too. A healthy, active, balanced diet omnivore male will btfo a vegans level of test everytime unless they are a beta cuck should just give up his boipussy anyways, like all vegans.

Cats are dogs are more useful to me alive than pigs and cows

>forgetting to point out that its incomplete protein you get from plants
Your almost as bad as the vegans.

The difference here is business man is upfront and held to regulations, bitch below could possible be deceiving you.

This shit again?

We want to know who fuckin pays you to sperg this shit on /b every hour. Come on shill, just say it. I'm sure your job stsrves you almost to the point you cannot afford meat even if you wanted it.

Like I havent eaten dog before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_suicide

All animals want to live, not all animals get to live because of predators. These rules have always existed.
In fact, without predators killing them our world would just be desert with many other animals going extinct. It's a balanced ecosystem.
Our pets like dogs and cats have evolved from and still are predators as well, we don't need to kill them for food.

I will acknowledge our role in this is a bit complicated and I would like to see the animals treated well in a humane way, but whenever I see a cow in a field I can fully appreciate the animal and still accept it being used for hamburgers which I also enjoy.

Bullshit, animals don't even realize that they are alive, they have no cognitive understaning of a life as a concept, they only have instincts which protect them from dying which fags read as the will to live which is bullshit. Maybe some higher apes have something like that, but we don't eat apes (unless you are some filthy jungle man) so it's all good.

>Your

Animals are food, not friends.

Cats aren't any tasty tho. Dogs are so-so, but cats... I'm not yet ready to eat them.

>Yore

>Have a heart
Medium rare.

all animals erase the want to live dividing line? i know certain birds will commit suicide and most likely all primates are smart enough but not all animals.

hey, i got in to bitcoin tonight and my $4.97 experiment is up to $5.123409 but it's gotten as high as $5.19 in the first four hours. it's neat to watch. i used coinbase and the android app and i have a gadget on my desktop that shows how much 0.0006941 bitcoin is worth every 30 seconds.

>a cat or a dog is more useful as a cow alive
Are you fucking stupid?

Mice are delicious though. You may be wondering why when a cat catches one, it delivers it to you, and not eating immediately. They' been trained to do so for a long time.

In fact some best ones are even able to flay it for you.

How much does it pay to shitpost for PETA? Really any organization. I want to get a job shit posting but don't know where to start.

lol, being vegan does not make you healthy. vegans can eat like total dogshit too, and actualy eat worse than most hamplanets. There is a lot of shit tier vegan food that is worse than mcdonalds or any other non-vegan trash

this. vegan shit is costy.

Stop all this red-flagging horseshit, OP. If you really hate PETAfags so much, why not seek them out and actually argue? What you're doing with this "annoy Sup Forums so they hate what I hate" kikery is pretty fucking cowardly.

Sure, i'd love some lamb's heart

>There is no animal afterlife.
So heaven doesn't have any animals or foliage, just a bunch of people taking their function?

>I will acknowledge our role in this is a bit complicated and I would like to see the animals treated well in a humane way.

Can you kill an animal that doesnt want to die humanely? What does humane even mean

Domestic cats dogs pigs sheep and cows were bred for specific purposes.
Cows/pigs/sheep are different in that they were not bred for companionship like cats and dogs were.

The alternative is to not have these animals alive at all.
So - have a heart OP. Don’t call for the destruction of all live stock and think you can sit on any form of high ground.

It is not that you do not want to eat animals ... i dig that .... it is that you want to make ME not to eat meat ....

The goal is to phase out large amounts of domestic animals over the coming decades, if demand vanishes then there wont be a need to breed billions of them every year.

Fuck off there are dogs with a better job than you and millionaire cats with charitable foundations contributing more to humanity than you ever have.

You saying I should try cat and dog in my diets ?

Fuck you weirdo

Why are you telling me? Im not the one that owns a slaughter house. If i stop eating meat its not gonna stop them from selling it.

milk comes from live cows

piglets are cutest and

pigs are very smart, people not knowing how to use them =/= useless

I have a pet pig, but still eat meat lol.
Unless there was actually a HUGE movement to stop buying meat, like everyone stopped buying from all slaughterhouses and etc, nothing would happen.
Just how it is.
Also piggy picture.

>Animals
Nope! We have no need to eat so there would be no need for animals
>Foliage
Also nope! No need for plants to produce oxygen if were all dead already

When nature stops ripping animal's shit while they're still alive just for food, I'll stop eating meat.

Also I the food standards outside the USA are much better. It's rare you find animals abused outside a first world country when you don't include the USA.

How do you properly use a pig?

Also since I'm autistic and phrased what I said wrong, me still eating meat=I still eat pork besides having a pet pig.

Bacon's too good to pass up. Sorry not sorry mate.

In fact you need to have very high IQ to eat mice.

we do make connections to other species. but the truth is we can not get everything we need from animal or plant meat by themselves. they are all living. Devour to survive, so it is, so its always been. without death, life can not be. so go hero urself if you dont want to follow the rules of the universe

Do you think its fair to apply that same reasoning to selling drugs to drug addicts or stealing stuff in a high crmine neighborhood? If not, then why should it hold up in the context of the meat industry

While watching rick and morty.

cool pig. is it a fine pet?

It's just how it is.
If everyone stopped eating meat overnight shit would change. but that will never, ever happen.
Stop wasting your lives trying to push this shit.
I know, you grew up with your parents telling you anything was possible, and all those disney movies told you all you need to do is "BELLEEEVVVVVVE IN URRRRSELFFFF!!!!" but that's not how life works.
It will never, ever happen.
It's depressing, but it's the truth, so just shut the fuck up and piss off.

Do you know why we don't eat cats and dogs ?
Because cats and dogs are carnivore, and carnivorous animals taste like shit...

However, I don't see the problem in eating cats though, they are aweful...

But we're talking about eating meat here. How is this even comparable

Start eating ALL animals? Well if you insist..

Tasted fucking great

Pretty good pet. Very intelligent, very sweet. Her name is Honey.

>heaven
There's a heaven?

Is this how the american brain works?

Bacteria and humans are both alive, but dont you agree that there is a vast difference between the two and it would be preferable to sustain yourself on life forms that do not have a capacity for feeling, emotion and reasoning. If you have to kill to survive, at least kill things that dont have the ability to suffer

>>americans
>>bacteria
>>are different
>>sidesinorbit.jpg

I don't think I'm gonna get any reply here but let me ask a few questions that never seem to be answered.

Let's say for the sake of it I've got a cheap source of vegetables and know what to eat to get the proper nutrients and all that other technical end stuff. As if I was nearly convinced to turn vegan. However, I cannot for the life of me stand the smell, taste, or texture of vegetables. What then?

eat meat

>all animals want to l live
so do flys and roaches. fuck them all, man gotta eat. we don't eat dogs because they help us hunt. fuck cats

I guess maybe educate someone else who would actually be interested in becoming a vegan on it, if you have the time? The knowledge/source you have might as well go somewhere.

Well duh.
But I'm asking as if I was going to become vegan.

>Nope! We have no need to eat so there would be no need for animals
That isn't their only function, also by that logic, you would have no need for anything in heaven, so that would mean heaven is nothingness.

Again plants do far more that produce oxygen, like provide nice aesthetics and fragrance, in fact some plants like parasitic don't even produce oxygen very well if at all.

The dog and cat are both predator species. They would eat beef or pork. Fuck faggot ass Peta cunts.

The issue here is the moral attitude that your own participation in the industry doesnt make a difference because the industry would go on without you. Yes, slaughterhouses would still produce and sell meat, but imagine yourself as a drug dealer, if you didnt sell drugs, the drug addicts would buy from someone else, true. but does that make your own action morally justified?

Sure, but what if I still want to somehow become vegan?

>Have a heart Sup Forums
I wonder what kitten tastes like

There are 69 heavens and they all have narwhals.

Chicken hearts? I love them

kill this kill that, its all killing no mater what opinionated view point you have. lol you are like the hitler, what master species should or should not survive XD because of factors you require.

The only thing more horrifying than the process of slaughtering animals is not allowing them to live in the first place. Without their purpose, meat, a vast majority of the farm animals currently breathing wouldn't have been born. Slaughter is the lesser of two evils. To make and unmake is kinder than to deny them life altogether.

Falling for the "if you eat 10kg of baobab fruit everyday you won't need to eat meat" meme.

Then I suppose you would really have to force yourself into enjoying vegetables or something lol.
I can't think of an easy workaround besides seeing what vegetable you least dislike, eating that, and attempting to incorporate other vegetables into your diet.
You will not go anywhere without putting in the effort, no matter how you feel about something or how much you dislike something.

have another pig Sup Forums

The meat industry gives animals exactly the lives they biologically seek, until the very day they are slaughtered, and on top of that their deaths are a million times less painful than what they are likely to get in the wild.
Only PETA abuses animals, in their effort to create false flag propaganda.

Cute. Does it grow any bigger than this? If not, what kind of pig it is called?

If you really think eating a carrot and eating a pig are absolutely equal and the choice doesnt matter then you are lying to yourself

She grew way bigger than that, yes. Her name is Honey, and she is a potbelly pig.

user, I get up every morning during duck season, and get in my truck, hitch up the boat, and watch a beautiful sunrise. While I shoot majestic animals out of the sky. I take them home gut them on my back porch, enjoy a nice roasted duck or goose, and get ready to do it again the next day.

TL;DR FUCK OFF VEGAN BETA CUCK PUSSY.

so how do you feel about abortion?

So given the coice between living in your own personal hell and not existing at all you would always chose your own personal hell because existing is always preferable ?

Farm animals are domesicated breeds that were more or less created for food purposes. Most farm animals would go extinct if we suddenly decided to close down farms and let them into the wild. There is no tragety to an animal living out it's purpose for existing. I will meet you in the middle and agree to cruelty free. If it's purpose is to sustain us, make sure it is happy until the day it's culled.

She smart?
(She loyal?)

We should erase that line. I've always wondered what dogs and cats taste like. I only draw the line on MY pets. fuck every one else's

The choice DOES matter.
The pig can keep a family fed for a week if you can use the meat decently.

The carrot would not keep anyone fed, save for those so stupid to believe they are sparing lives that can't even know what life is in the first place.

Yes to both. Incredibly intelligent, incredibly loyal. Never had another pet like her, wish I'd gotten a pig sooner.