Cigarette smoking thread

Cigarette smoking thread
Do you guys smoke?
If so, how long?
What brand?
I've been plagued my whole life by this curse
Maybe if we get this thread going I'll be glad to talk more

Other urls found in this thread:

myfreedomsmokes.com/unflavored-nicotine-e-liquid-base.html?___store=default&nosto=frontpage-nosto-1
alzheimers.org.uk/info/20010/risk_factors_and_prevention/1198/smoking_and_dementia_risk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

been smoking for about 2 years, and i roll my own, use GV Smooth

vape.
Not flavored shit.
100% vg 24mg.
Your lungs don't have flavor receptors.
Chew gum or suck on candy.
Vaping is the logical progression.
We don't munch on coffee, or eat raw meat, or drink lake water.

Started a21 stopped at 51 3packs a daY.
I WOULD
GET OUT OF BED TO SMOKE ONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

This. Smoked for 12 years. Switched to vape 2 years ago and lungs are so much clearer after getting X Ray. Endurance and stamina is up, cough is gone, teeth are whiter.

Quitting sucks but life isn't always peaches and sunshine. I know that most vapers are huge faggots but for me, it's not a hobby. Just a much better alternative to niggerettes

i have smoked my whole life, but also never been a "smoker" it's very awkward
i tried vaping, it sucks, it's fake
no head rush
no body high
gay
my man

Du maurier king size, on and off for 12 years

vaping is definitely not as satisfying as smoking, but it helped me quit after smoking for 5 years

About 10 years, started smoking in my mid-20's.
Roll my own, don't have a "brand".
Quit a couple of times but go back to it because fuck it, all gotta die of something.

Been smoking Marlboro menthol blacks for about a year now.

Up your mg on vaping. Don't get the flavored shit, it's expensive and like I've said your lungs don't have taste buds. I started with a 2 18650s mod and an rdta, all I need is wire, cotton, and vg to keep it up.

where do you get your vape juice?

>Don't get the flavored shit
Though most flavors are bs menthol actually extends the effect of nicotine in the brain. If you are having trouble with vaping up you mg and consider menthol.

Try one of those "JUUL" ("JULU'?) ecigs. They used nicotine salts instead of the usual shit and one rip off that and you get a massive head high, as if it was your first cig. Its as small as a USB drive and cost about 60$.

>Been smoking for 3 years.
>Usually smoke Luckies.
>4 per day: morning,midday,afternoon and midnight.

When i have extra shifts i finish the whole box in 5hs,probably 3hs if i have coffe with me.

Got it here last time.
It's hard to price because of the volume of suppliers.
myfreedomsmokes.com/unflavored-nicotine-e-liquid-base.html?___store=default&nosto=frontpage-nosto-1

Thanks man. I wanna get a new vape since mines shit. Know a good mod and rda or rta? preferably no more than $100

>cancer through microtransactions
>being this stupid

see

Beat ecig ive ever had. Seriously look it up

I have a smok treebox and a geekvape avocado rdta.
5 stars for both.
Initial investment can get expensive if you don't want to have to upgrade.
Mine does not have the ability to plug it in so I needed a charger for the 2 18650 batteries it takes. It also goes up to 220Watts which I didn't really need, at the mg I'm vaping now I'm at 30Watts.
The best part about not using the flavors is that your coils last sooooo much longer.
I'm starting to think the flavors were a scam to get us to have to buy replacement coils all the time.

just reminding guys ITT that tobbaco is plagued with polonium since the 50's because of lead on leaves and phosphate fertilizer that turns it to polonium (250,000 times more toxic than cyanide and carcinogenic)

tldr enjoy your cancer

quit 8 years ago
18 years smoking
American Spirit
Camel

yes
~15 yrs
mostly Lucky Strike or handrolled (Mac Baren)

spirits don't drag for shit, annoys the shit out me

Daily reminder: everyone dies. Non-smokers don't live that much longer anyway. Enjoy your 10 extra years of dementia after spending a lifetime being a smug prick.

alzheimers.org.uk/info/20010/risk_factors_and_prevention/1198/smoking_and_dementia_risk

smoking increases risk of dementia by 50%
enjoy your dementia fag

Oh, you got me.

Still doesn't make you any less of a smug prick who's still going to die anyway.

I smoke fools like you on the basketball court

ameritard detected.

- lead on tobacco leaves is bullshit
>theoretically can be IN them, if tobacco grown on spoiled soil; way more often happens with weed though, as weed is more receptive to heavy metals and sold ilegally by grams (intentional spoiling is possible)

- since the 50's
>conspiracy, right? what, do you believe in chemtrails, too? retard.

- phosphate fertilizer turns it to polonium
>nope. Polonium is an element, not a compound. Lead can be turned to polonium only by nuclear reaction, not some lame-ass fertilizer.
Studies have shown that tobacco tends toi accumulate radioactive metals from the soil (mind you, my gf is in a research team that works on using tobacco for anti-radioactive cleaning), but even then it can only absorb whatever is in the soil.

tldr you are a retard

if anything, by knowing everyone dies you should strive to remain healthy, fit and conscious for as long as possible.why be a crippled asthmatic by the time you're 60 when you can still be fit? an 81 year old lady actually swam a 2.5km race where i live.

been 6 years since i started (i was 15)
mainly smoke Davidoff's and Gauloises packs and Golden Virginia n Old Holborn tobaccos
How long have u been smoking bro? Also where u live? And are American Spirits good cigs? i Prefer the rolling tobacco for that one.

>non smokers still think we don't know the health risks.

>by knowing everyone dies you should strive to remain healthy, fit and conscious for as long as possible
Why?

Also, my 94-year-old grandma smoked two packs a day for 70 years and died of Cirrhosis. She also worked well into her 70's.

Been smoking these for 2 years now

Cigarettes aren't bad for you try inhaling your exhaust pipe for20 minutes so when you quit driving I'll quit smoking till then STFU

Drinking wiperfluid isn't bad for you try shooting yourself in the head so when you quit shooting guns i'll quit drinking wiperfluid till then STFU

WTF has that got to do with anything first off don't own a gun you missed the point entirely first off don't own a gun you missed the point I don't see everybody wanting two band automobiles

Grout surgery greedy hefty they furry street hit cuter shed guff cuter Geri ist cud ft bruh bff strength

Why do you smoke?

But your mouth does.
Thats like saying, just eat dog shit every day, instead of heathly flavorful meals. Your stomach doesnt have taste buds.

>good analogy

Quit smoking after 15 years. People like us that manage to quit that shit are true patricians. We're, if I may say so, bigger hero's than people that have been in space or fought wars against the commies for we have truly mastered the art of self-control. Amen.

>mastered the art of self-control
come back when you've mastered more than ONE fucking thing in your life
>inb4 baiter
get fucked

Marlboro 27, 100s.

Delicious. Hald way between a marb and a camel.

Smoked 2 packs a day, 14 years ever since the military. Only drug I had during deployment. So.. Me ane cigs have been through alot

I'm on the path to quitting atm. Havent smoked since sunday of last week. Its getting to be pretty tough. I just went cold turkey when i maybe should have just slowly stopped.

>willingly paying to inhale carbon monoxide, tar, and other high temperature volatiles and combustion byproducts

kek literal retards

>but we all die
>you'll die too
>i dont care i enjoy it

what kind of shit life ties a person to a cigarette. kek

cold turkey is more hardcore, it also makes the goal so much sweeter when you achieve it

>I'm to weak to quit smoking
Lmao. You just can't compete with me in any shape or form you quitlet. I'm literally superior my little friend.

What did she smoke?

I don't smoke, so better luck next time

the dankest stankskank

Keep going friend. The first six months are hard. If you manage to pull through that long it's almost like you never smoked at all.

Dunhill Fine Cut Blacks
Over a year, really enjoy smoking, especially after finishing a hard job.

Marlboro reds

>don't smoke
What are you, a faggot?

Started smoking pot at 21. Started cloves, within a month Newport's, then I started rolling, then I smoked heavily, 30 next Bday, rolling again.

Smoke American Spirit Full Flavored.

Sometimes I go back to Golds. Only been smoking for a couple of months, but I don't want to stop.

>I've been plagued my whole life by this curse
Then quit, lol.

i roll my own with winston or camel tobacco been smokin' since 2 years

Yeah, user. I'm looking forward to the aftermath.

I need to find something to fill in those blocks where i would usually smoke. Keeping my hands busy helps and i also find myself eating quite often. Maybe i'm just so used to the motion of my hands moving to my mouth.
I don't want to substitute my smoking habit with eating.

Three years, a pack of short Winston reds a day.

They got al up in my face when I asked for American Spirits but research indicated Philip Morris to be clean so I smoke those now.

but ( ._.)

Been smoking since 12 because of friends, curiosity, and parents smoking.
Tried to quit for awhile now.
I quit cannabis after 7 years of smoking daily without issue, quit drinking 9 months ago consuming it for a year and a half daily and it almost killed me and im still not in great health after withdrawls, quit sugers, caffeine, and for awhile carbs because of hypoglycemia from WD's.
Completly clean from all highs.
Can't quit ciggeretes for the life of me!

Also, american spirit (turquoise/dark blue packs)
About a pack every 2 days when im not working, when working about 3 days.

Started smoking at 21. 25 now. I smoke maybe two packs a week. Normally American Spirits, Parliaments, or Camel Turkish blends

How do i quit smoking?
>inb4 cold turkey
Can't do it, it hurts like hell.

What exactly hurts when you don't smoke?

My stomach gets so tense it starts to hurt, i start feeling like i'm gonna die if i don't smoke for 6 hours.

I do that too.
And I'm not proud of it.

.net

Wtf I smoked for 15 years and never heard of something like that. Better see a doc user.

I thought that was normal and why other people can't quit. It's crazy i feel like a drug addict, every muscle in my cheat and abdomen gets so tense it's painful and i can't quit. I can't go to a doc either, i'm a neet on my dads health insurance and he lied about me not smoking so i can't get on the patch. I think vaping is my only way our but i'm too poor to afford one.

fuck off Reddit

why are you smoking jurassic park?

Maybe it goes away after a while?

> Do you guys smoke?
Sort of.
> If so, how long?
Six months.
> What brand?
Newport and Marlboro Silver. I found a pack of each over two days, feel like I won the lottery.

Did you try vaping?
I quit smoking last Monday. Replaced it with vape. And I've been fine with it so far. I only smoked for 4 years, though, about 10 per day, so my habit wasn't too heavy or too ingrained yet, thankfully. The vaping has been a good substitute, just for the act of holding something and inhaling something into your lungs. I tried cold turkey in the past. Lasted about 4 days, then gradually built my way back up to my normal habit.

My friend, who was a much heavier smoker than me, also began vaping and also now has a cigar every Sunday night as a reward. So, he gets the nicotine and craving control from vaping, but still gets to enjoy - moderately - the actual smell and taste of tobacco without fucking his lungs (as well as everything else). I'm gonna start on the cigars if I make it 6 months without tobacco. I don't trust myself not to inhale that sweet tobacco smoke just yet.

I got a vape pen and 6 bottles of liquid (about 1-2 months worth depending on use) for £35 (about $45USD). Surely you can scramble that together to get you started. The vape was called the 'Vaporiz Fuse', if you were curious. It's basic as fuck but better than nothing.

Started at 8, am 30 now. Have always loved my ciggies. Starting to feel the damage done and still no plans to quit.

yes, Uhhh sort of like 12 years, been off and on. When I started camel unfilters a pack a day for a few years, mostly camel turkish jades and kamel reds since then

I smoked for about 16 years. Not heavy, but I would go through a pack every two days. Ended up switching to vape, then after about a year I gave that up, too. It was difficult but it is fucking awesome being freed from that addiction.

Chewing gum helped me a lot. Not nicotine gum, just regular mint gum. Goddamn I chewed so much gum when I was quitting.

Why don't you just actually quit instead of substituting with your fucking douche flute and cigars?

Just fucking commit to quitting instead of that half-assed faggotry.