Why are you not openly bisexual?

checked.

I am though.

Link
Wake up, Link
It's Goofy time

???

Lurk moar

I am openly bisexual to anyone who inquires.

this

/thread

Because that would be gay.

it would be bi, not just gay

it'd be just as straight as gay, hence bisexual

not into girls.

This.

Being bi makes it gay. Look at in numbers.
Liking or having sex with women=100% straight
Liking or having sex with men=100% gay
Liking or having sex with both men and women=50% gay
Thus making it gay.

Daily reminder that "not just gay" or "just as straight as gay" is still part gay.

>forgetting 50% strait
Thus making it strait.

right but it's not JUST gay, as is implied by the original post being critiqued

it's not 50% anything, it's 100% bisexual

I would if more men looked like the real life equivalent of that link webm

if you fap to that webm you ARE bisexual

It still being 50% gay is what makes it gay. Straight people don't care for liking or fucking the same sex so by liking or fucking the same sex makes it gay regardless if it's only 1% gay. Still gay.

I honestly don't know what to call myself OP. I wouldn't fuck 99% or more of men on Earth, but I'd totally fuck a dude -- he just has to be cute, which is rare.

Is it really being bisexual if I only like things along the lines of convincing traps to androgynous? Basically, feminine.

I think guys and guys are both physically attractive and think girls are better looking in that sense but in terms of sexual attraction I find males better. So I can't call my self fully bi

1% straight is still straight by that logic.

Bisexual is bisexual, not straight or gay, it's its own category. That's why it's a word.

>Is it really being bisexual if I only like things along the lines of convincing traps to androgynous? Basically, feminine.

Yes.

>still rolling with failed logic

If you care about words having any meaning, then yes.

>Liking or having sex with women=100% straight
>Liking or having sex with men=100% gay
It still being 50% gay is what makes it gay
>Straight people don't care for liking or fucking the same sex
No user, it makes it gay.

>Is it really being bisexual if I only like things along the lines of convincing traps to androgynous?
Yes, nothing wrong with it. It's called standards yo.

>Gay people don't care for liking or fucking the opposite sex
No user, it makes it straight.

straight = straight
gay = gay
bisexual = bisexual

3 different things

>899899
>899899
>899899
>899899
!!!!

Why the hell would I go around telling people I'm bisexual?

Because the truth will set you free.

Just thought there might be a better name for those who are only attracted to feminine people.

Saying that you're bi rather than just saying you're attracted to femininity gives a totally different vibe. They're different enough to the point where people think I'm lying.

"Heteroflexible" is a term. Meaning mostly straight.

However, if you are heteroflexible, you are still bisexual by definition.

I know, because I am this.

99999 get

Also this

This whole threads full of closeted faggots trying to justify not being gay or convince others to become gay.

Oops, you totally outed me sweetheart! Now bend over and let me fuck that boipucci!

>Heteroflexible
Been looking for a word like this. When I bothered looking up lists of sexual orientations for one that fit me, never saw this one.

There's no reason to bring it up unless it is actually relevant.

You're embracing a "sexual orientation" other than straight or gay. You might as well join Tumblr and stay there from now on while you're at it. Keep that cancer away from Sup Forums.

You're either straight, i.e. normal, or gay, i.e. a fag. There's no in between, there's no special exemptions, you're just normal or a faggot. This is reality, get fucking used to it you queer.

You're still bisexual though. "Heteroflexible" is just a sub-category of bisexual, just like homoflexible.

*"homoflexible"

>forgot quotes for consistency

Checked digits of truth

convoluted, retarded bullshit...

your mental gymnastics are showing

it's simple, you can be heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual

there's nothing confusing about it

because nobody ever asks, and its so rare that I even SEE a man that I would actually do stuff with its not even worth mentioning

>thinking numbers mean anything other than quantity

lord kek smite this man

If you're a man, and you fuck men, you're gay. What's less convoluted than that?

>admits the existence of sexual orientations other than straight and gay in first paragraph
>says there is nothing in between straight and gay in second paragraph
>Sup Forums without queers

if you fuck both you are bisexual

I am, I just need a cute bf for the openly part

You better hide, Your newfag start is showing.

I am openly bisexual. The ugly guys who make a pass at me think it's because I'm "actually straight." Who FAKES bisexual? Duh. My rejection line is "For me to get with someone, I have to be the obviously ugly one. I look a lot better than you. I prefere jerking it than banging below my standards."

if you eat both cake and pie, does that mean you are only a pie eater and not both a cake and pie eater?

because that's how dumb you are seeming to anyone with half of a brain

>doesn't notice I put "sexual orientation" in quotes
>therefore implying I don't believe in it as an actual thing

If you eat fish are you a vegan. No. So by fucking dudes you're a faggot.

Eh, got me. Still a fucking retarded thing to say though.

If you're a man, and you fucked a man, you are gay. Why are you complicating things? Why are faggots so obsessed with pretending that they're not faggots?

A straight man does not fuck men. We fuck women. When and if a man does fuck another man, they are gay. It doesn't matter if they fuck a woman afterwards, that doesn't make them not gay. What part of this don't you understand?

What a retarded comparison. A man can eat both pie and cake. A man cannot be both straight and gay.

>If you're a man

Why does this change anything? Being bisexual has nothing to do if you are male or female.

Whenever I hear someone describe themselves as "bisexual" all I hear is
>I'm a faggot and fucked a man and now everyone knows
>better pretend I'm still into women so no one will call me a faggot

You're the only one who is complicating things here.

There are males and females who can be straight, gay, or bi. That's it.

There is no such thing as bisexual. If you are a man, you are either normal or you are a faggot.

If you're a woman, you are either normal or a dyke.

>Can't refute being faced with facts
>Tries moving the goalpost

>A man can eat both pie and cake.

He can also fuck pussy and suck dick. Hence why the word "bisexual" exists.

Get your fucking Tumblr bullshit out of here. Your gender and sexual identity bullshit is the cancer that's killing society.

But if he sucks dick, he is gay.

Does being straight or gay have anything to do with whether you can eat pie or cake? No, it does not.

You're just saying bisexuality isn't a thing because you are uncomfortable with the idea that a guy who sucks dick can also like something that you like. Sorry the world doesn't break down in to simple binaries for you, but that's how it is. It's complex. Can't say the same about your brain.

>said two genders
>said 3 sexualities

There is nothing tumblr about any of that.

Yes, instead of two genders and one sexuality. "Gay" isn't a sexuality, it's a mental illness.

I get turned on by vaginas. I also get turned on by dicks. Therefore, it is true, simply by definition, that I am what is called bisexual. What about that is so hard to understand?

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

>Does being straight or gay have anything to do with whether you can eat pie or cake?

You are literally so retarded that you can't even understand the concept of a simple analogy. Seriously, end your life. Make the world a better place.

no you're just a faggot

Heterosexual = liking opposite gender
Homosexual = liking same gender
Bisexual = liking both

wot
>t. Guy who says "Get your Jewish bullshit outta here, Hilter"

I know a man can like both dick and pussy. But being a man, and liking dick, makes him a faggot. There doesn't have to be another word for it, he suffers from the same mental illness to a different extent.

hitler ** :^)

To me being bi is a phase

If you eat both plants and meat you are an omnivore, not merely an herbivore or carnivore. If you fuck both women and men you are bisexual, not merely straight or gay.

Why is this so hard for retards to grasp?

>To me being bi is a phase

Well, to me it isn't. Yay me.

>I also get turned on by dicks
That makes you a faggot, I'm afraid.
>simply by definition, that I am what is called bisexual
Whose definition? Institutions run and paid for by Jews? Lol, ok.
>What about that is so hard to understand?
None of it. It simply isn't true.

to you being a faggot is constant

What does that have to do with pastries?

woAH THERe sonny Jim ARE YOU TELLING ME (the myself, an intellectual) that PEOplE ARE F UCK ING SEXING and it dOESNt AFFEct Me??????/ yehaw

Kill yourself retard.

>the Jews
hold on user you forgot your Alex Jones dakimakura

Because I get real horny looking at a good looking woman and wish to fuck them, and should I look at a man while in this state.. it basically reverts that. In short, because I'm not attracted to men.

When did Sup Forums take the blue pill?

Your refusal to call a spade a spade is what's retarded. Liking and fucking guys is gay. You can not call yourself straight if you also like men being straight means you only like women.

If you think numbers serve any function other than quantity, then you are literally retarded and should kill yourself.

Alex Jones is fine with gays and doesn't know half of what the Jews are doing. We're nothing alike.

When were you dropped on your head

theyre not calling themselves straight you dipshit

The guys in here are basically arguing "being at all gay makes you 100% gay" as if any quotient of gayness is the dominant option for some reason. It's retarded samefagging by inbred incel rednecks

It's just newfags who came here from the election Sup Forums is still the same

>Institutions run and paid for by Jews
Oh lord, here we go...