So I bought a 256GB microSD card and whenever I try to write to my phone, it works...at first...

So I bought a 256GB microSD card and whenever I try to write to my phone, it works...at first. Then it just hangs whenever trying to write anything. I've used microSD card adapters to plug it into my computer and tried it in my phone, but no matter what, I keep getting retarded hanging issues. I know it's not the cord because I've tried several different cords, I know it's not my computer because I've tried two different readers, and to tie into that, I know it's not the adapters because I've tried several adapters with different microSD cards. Safe to say I just wasted my money on a broken piece of shit card?

probably wasted your money m8, how much was it and what brand

May be a dumb question.. But is the physical lock enabled?

Or your phone can't utilize that much memory. Did you read the manual?

Fake micro sd card.
Probably only a 2 or 4gb card spoofed to report larger capacity

You probably bought a fake card. They have like 4 or 8gb cards, then they flash them to make it display a higher amount. If the price is too good to be true, it usually is.

This, actually. 256 is quite a lot for a phone to be able to use. Seems most phones with removable storage limit to 64 or 128.

Have you tried using one of these?

unless you payed 200 for it you just bought a fake one

This
OP you might want to download hw2test on your pc and test your card. Then come back with the results.

Format the card after each use especially if you are using it in more then one device.

My phone can use that much storage.

Same as last. I tried it with a microSD adapter so I know it's not just my phone because the same thing happens when using the adapter.

I paid $40, but the store has a return policy, but yeah, if it's a fake card...

Will do.

Shame on you. 40 bucks gets you 128gb cards and you know it.

1. Throw away the fake card
2. Give your crappy android phone to a homeless person
3. Buy an iPhone with enough memory
4. Problem solved

Theres some kind of program you can use that removes the false flash, I used one in high school years ago when my ex was given a fake mp3 player that was 20mb instead of 5gigs.

Utter pain in the ass to deal with, just return it an get a legit card. Not worth the hassle

Nigga dats gay

I mean, it seems legit...

Pretty sure it's because it has to be fat32 and fat32 doesn't allow you to write more than 4GB at a time.

How would you know? You haven't ran the test yet.

this. i got suckered once. never buy your cards from those tiny hole-in-the-wall shops run by teenage Asians. always get your card from a large chain with a decent return police and KEEP THE RECEIPT.

Oh, I'm retarded. Sorry.

>be outdated by the end of the week
>???
>loss
>

Lol that's not how it works. What you're saying actually makes no sense.

I'm not sure what this means... What was the size of the test file on the card?

Bro these cards have a physical pick

High school was a few years ago, thinking back I think it was a different hack for the mp3 players firmware, cause I got it to quit reading 5gigs an got it to read the actual size of the memory card.

Was like 6 or so years ago, i dont rememb er really at this point.

Have you checked to see if the transfers are cut off a few moments after your phone screen locks? Mine does this. So, I just stay active on the phone while a transfer is active.

Oh, now that's different from your first post. You must be tired user, get some sleep.

I'm retarded and the adapter I was using was different from the other one I had was locked. I'm running the test now, but it's supposed to be 250 GBs. Has 13 GBs of shit on it right now.

Nah, that made no difference. I tested it with adapters, so it's not my phone.

It does actually

Wow, maybe it's time for me to go to sleep. I thought it was saying he unlocked the card from 5mb to 5gb.

naw the car was false reading 5gig an I got it to actually start reading the real ammount, 20mb. We both need some sleep user

Your ex needs to go to sleep for buying you an mp3 player with only 5 gigs.

Cards >16 GB are ethernat crap you should avoid. Never had one living longer than 3 months.

> eternal

>Asian

- Find the gookster
- Kill the gookster

what's the max gb your phone can handle at its slot? commonly found in the manual

She didnt buy that shit for me, was a gift for her from an aunt or some shit. They were pissed, thought I broke it. She gave it to me to figure out wtf cause she could only put like 2 songs on it before it 'acted weird'