Whats the most impactful drug that you have tried Sup Forums?

Whats the most impactful drug that you have tried Sup Forums?

acid

Mushrooms, they fucked me up mentally for a good bit. I was abusing the fuck out of them though

adrenochrome...
don't ask how we got it

don't smoke heroin

seriously

lsd. it changed my life in a positive way i was so blind to life but my trip on lsd made me realize who i am and why i am here. wouldn’t try it again tho but man i’m glad i tried it

What did you experiment? i know the effects, I've read about acid and shit like that, but please explain.

your moms dirty-ass pussy juice

Salvia really broke me... I became a bag of trash from 1938. And that was just what I was.

how did you get it?

2cb

100% pure clinical grade heroin , after that i tried street grade , and it didn't even do shit to me , i couldn't understand how someone can get addicted to such shit drug . But the pure one felt like pure bliss ,like being reborn

chocolate

Yeah, I've heard that lcd helps to control depression.

Just a little drug called Battlestar Galactica!

kidneys.
human kidneys.

That shit'll fuck u up bro

Liquor

life

/thread

What did you do after taking the adrenochrome I'm reading some article about that shit seems powerful af.

Yeah sure thing. I've probably done acid about 20 times or so now. It's an amazing drug, I think nearly everyone should do it at least once in their lives.

That said, it's very powerful. It can go really well, or it can go very bad. At higher doses it does feel like your mind has been peeled back and pulled apart. You don't feel trippy like you do on 25i/Shrooms/Mescaline, you feel very sober, more like the world is in HD for the first time. Your thoughts are affected similarly, which is why it can be dangerous; you can learn a lot of things not all of which are true.

Tried? I can't think of one I didn't try. When I was on actual drugs, LSD (sometimes PCP) was my drug of choice but I did use others to boost my abilities. Coke for a bump I need, speed to get me going, weed to mellow out, downers to sleep. Now that I am "clean", my drug of choice is booze.

got the next kidney

fucked up stuff i tell you

Seems like you had a crazy youth, how old are you? if it is not a concern for you.

You're in bat country man

this

Old. My daughter introduced me to Sup Forums some years ago. I mostly lurk here when I'm bored and working on a good buzz before I'm lit enough to play online games. Buzzed is the only way I can take interacting with online people.

this. it's hard to argue with a drug that makes you happy.

Mushrooms. High dosages are good for clearing my head. Give you perspective, makes you feel like Crawler from Jeff VanderMee's books.

What are you carrying two cases of soap for, son?

- I want to stay clean

Modafinil, but it was a treatment

paracetamol, that shit kicks like a mule. i was wasted for hours

Acid amplifies and scrambles what's already going on in your mind. It don't make you happy. It amplifies it if it is there. If you are a spaz, you will feak out. If you are miserable, you will go so psychotic as you leave reality or "get the balls" to just do yourself in.

It’s honestly a tie between LSD and DMT. Both helped so immensely in dealing with the sudden death of my father and although I’m still not over it and never will most likely, it has certainly helped with handling and understanding life and lack thereof. That dying is just as much a part of life as living is. I cried the last time I did acid.

I greened out a few times on the chuff

I tried LCD and saw my black cat like it was a black fire
Amazing shit

But the real shit was salvia

LCD makes you see things, not feeling it
With salvia I feel like my clothes were part of my skin

I sit in a couch and was like sitting in the abyss , I was getting buried deep inside the softness

I stepped up and saw a infinite room
There was no corner in the walls, only infinity

Medazalam - shit was whack

Life ma nigga

I was given a massive ketamine infusion once by er docs when I was in respiratory arrest and k-holed bad. Total oob experience

Post daughters tits or gtfo

Alkalyzed creatine niggers

Salvia made me stare at a light bulb and I thought I died and became a sun.

1. I don't save underage pics on my PC.
2. I don't post any pics of her, myself or anyone I care about.
3. Trust me, despite how much I try to stop her, ya'll probably seen every part of her on Sup Forums already. She's a petite brunette with slightly curly hair and irish features. Someone here probably saved her pics.

fucking great post all in all but gee those are mangled

salvia

it's the only drug that i only tried once

Checking those trips
>wrecking those tits

hahaha. can relate. i tried salvia multiple times, since it hits so fast one time i picked up a book that i had set out right away to read and felt like i was projecting my consciousness into the book. not the words, i knew the words were just words, but the book itself.

datura
dont try that shit ever

Not him, but the first party I ever went to in high school I smoked salvia out of a bong(Not first time smoking it) and I saw slot car race cars racing around the molding of the ceiling and everyone I looked at burst into red m&m’s lol. Loved that shit. That was when they sold it in smoke shops still. Good times

Just Adderall. ADHD is a bitch.

>But the real shit was salvia

when done correctly salvia blows your fucking mind

i could see fucking space-time, and the sigular point where the current time was coming out of.. and then the point where current time was going into.. and i was stuck, travelling toward the point of nothingness... fucking wildest trip i've ever had

Mac fucked Mila Kunis for 8 years, god damn.

Cartel Weed, has fucked me up even now then I was before I smoked it, my mind now keeps making me think of shit I never thought about before.
I'm convinced in my past life before I came into this life that I spent 18 years in prison after 18 years I guess I was on death row because I don't know of anything else I did after 18 years.
In this life I guess I wanted to spend 18 years on a computer I've been online since 2000 so next year will be 18 years.
I believe all of us even the inmates before they came into this life they wanted to experience what life would be like being in prison.
I think we do this to better our conciseness so we can evolve to a higher realm much like a lot of the ET's have.

Good old cocaine
Ended up in a rage fit, fighting two policemen in a seven eleven parking lot

That's a pretty accurate description of cocaine, I chuckled

holy fuck
need to do this

>Adderall
Try Adderall. It's pretty much the pill form of Cocaine. Since you get high on Coke, you are not an ADHD guy and can enjoy it same way as Coke. Difference is, most drug tests don't look for Adderall and no nose bleeds. The intensity and duration of the highs are a bit different too.

synthetic noids
i felts orgasmic explosions all over my buddy simultaneously.
shit was so cash

No. Adderal is an amphetamine. Like meth. And it shows up on basically every drug test. Even shitty 5 panels.

needs to be at a high temperature for hallucinogens to activate.. just rip a little bong bowl of the 40x stuff, but use a torch lighter so it's super hot

Damn. I was misinformed. Thanks for the heads-up.

Acid (really good liquid) at around 2000+ug
Very lucid, yet very removed at the same time

anytime, friendo.

Balloons while on truffles were pretty ridiculous

2C-E, That shit is way too strong accidentally had a 16 hour trip and my mind was fucked for a while

Freebase cocaine

You mean 200+, not 2000+

Acid. I heard if you take it three times or more over a lifetime you're classified clinically insane.

200 is still pretty low, but 2000 is indeed way too high

That's obviously bullshit

Cocaine, as it gave me psychosis and made me paranoid for years.

To be fair, it's cheaper than Coke and more or less does the same job. Well, at least with me. Not my drug of choice so I buy a bunch once in a blue moon and it lasts forever. People like you are why I discuss things on Sup Forums. Now I know where some landmines are and to be careful where I step, metaphorically speaking.

A mix of shrooms, weed and painkillers.
Jesus fuck, I was gone for a good 2-3 weeks just tripping non stop (by choice) since I was about to kill my self.
Realized some shit about my self (yeah I know same old story).
Started taking lsd on a weekly basis for a while as well. My depression just evaporated.

sounded like it when I first heard it, I've never heard it before, adn I can't find anything about it.

Anons know anything about this?

This

25b NBOME

WOULD NOT recommend to OD

Seriously

Acid/MDMA

MDMA, as an asperger it has made me less anxious to people.

DOM, had 10 mg of it

12h tripping balls, comedown after it 24 hours, was not myself for two days

did 10 mg 2 more times.
2-5 are pretty dank for going out and blasting yourself

acid ruined my life.

Sure, smoking is waste. Iv my dude is a way

lucky, user is so poor cant afford habit

I tried DMT, Datura and LSD, but what broke me was speedballing for two years.

alcohol

Ive read about DMT, stuff being so impressive thats its unexplainable? Can you elaborate?

How user?

Nah I always get schizzed out on synth

I can account for this, aspergers too tried pure 99% pure mdma in water solluble cap, i danced with chicks man i was a fucking party animal.

Butane

Did acid while drunk as fuck. Hallucinated like a motherfucker, shit got real real REAL weird.

>don't smoke heroin
Also this.
Shit turned me into a zombie.

>salvia
Did absolutely fuck all.
Gave the rest to a friend, he talked to poster for an hour.

3 hits lsd + 2g mushies + 80mg mdma + 3g mj. That was a long day of just staring at shit...

LSD made me turn my life around and become a functioning human being, 10/10 would wake up again

its an upper. So same basic energizing effects. To each their own, and for sure user. The more you know.

Mandy is a god send, no matter who you are or what kind of people you're surrounded with everyone has nothing but love for each other

Random question but I've been buying speed paste recently and drying it out on a hot plate but I get the feeling I'm really not doing such a great job of it, what's the best way to dry it out? Does it even really make a difference how you do it?

Care to explain?

My very first Acid trip was a bad trip. I took 150ug of pure LSD (Morning Star). I've spend 3h alone trying to "stay alive", most thoughts that gone trough my head were:

>Im gonna have to go to the hospital
>My parents and friends are going to think Im a druggie

After the 3 hours of agony, I was able to enjoy the trip a little bit, the music was so catchy and I was exploding in feels, I took a shower and it felt delicious, for an instant I was able to feel my girlfriend (now ex-gf) holding me and talking stuff as if the sound was coming from inside my head.
The only thing I regret is calling my friend to help me, since he lived really far away from me, but its OK now. It was a small dose, but I guess people have different tolerances for this stuff

My first MDMA trip was also a bad trip for a few minutes too if anyone is interested

I snorted a jar of bath salts once. Had a headache for three fucking days afterwards so i'd call that impractile

Typical case of going into it with the wrong mindset, you probably had doubts about wanting to do it and whether or not it was safe prior to taking it, which took you down the road of a bad trip

Exactly. Now that I'm completelly aware of that, its much easier.

>but what broke me was speedballing for two years

don't do that shit.. killed my friendo