I downloaded a torrent from a nigger that wrote fake comments and put fake seeders...

I downloaded a torrent from a nigger that wrote fake comments and put fake seeders. It contained a virus so strong that it fucked up my hard drive. My computer will freeze everytime I connect to the internet. How do i fix that shit

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5AD6JP8982
vgy.me/ajpASo.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>asking for help on Sup Forums
Just burn the thing

Just start over. Suicide will fix everything.

Operate succion on my genitalias dattebayo

>My computer will freeze everytime I connect to the internet. How do i fix that shit
Um, how are you on Sup Forums? Different computer?

Iphone

I dunno, have you actually tried resetting your shit? Because thats probaly your only chance

I litteraly cleaned the drive like 20 times and launched a shit ton of antiviruses and it didnt do shit

if it only freezes when you connect to the internet use a usb to get an antivirus (i use malwarebytes) and scan your pc, if that fails just reset.

just reinstall windows and access your old files from windows.old

What’s windows.old ?

Ah... Well, boot up in Safe Mode with Network Connections. Update your antivirus (Most malware use programs that don't boot up in Safe Mode), run your antivirus. Try that. If it still freezes, boot up in Safe Mode withoug Network Connects and just run your antivirus. Take steps from their.

Malwarebytes didnt detect anything

>not deepfreezing pc before torrenting

It freezes in network mode too I’ll boot in safe mode and use the antiviruses again

Yeah it didnt work thats the worst malware ever made lmao

what did you download

Many viruses are too poorly written to work the way they were intended. If nothing's getting detected, it probably failed to take hold because it broke something important while trying to install itself. in safe mode, open an administrator command prompt and run sfc /scannow and generally do other things related to fixing a broken system rather than focusing on removing infection. I saw some fuckwit get nearly identical symptoms on a computer a few years ago. I think it screwed up a network setting or driver or something like that.

Fix it by not being a complete fucking mongoloid retard.

XD

ok thx for the info what do I do next when its done ?

I wanted Fraps

“windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations”

well sheiiiiif

>don't be a mongoloid retard
>proceeds to xd

Can you not cyberbully me ? Thats kind of rude

>I downloaded a torrent from a nigger

Oh, the irony.

XD

help niggs

damn. Alright, while you're in safe mode, find the list of startup items and post all the ones with names you don't immediately recognize. I know that might be a lot. Get over it if you want free help. You can leave out Adobe flash player and shit like that you can ID. Also look up instructions for running bootrec /fixboot and bootrec /fixmbr, which should take care of most rootkits. I'm going to bed, but consider copying your shit onto an external drive while in safe mode and wiping. What version of windows do you have? Is it legit or pirate? Hopefully someone else will pick up after me.

nigerino

kk Ill do that

And its pirate yeah

Startup items are basically shit that are in task manager correct ?

oh, and in the future, use Comodo Internet Security. It's free for non-commercial use, and kicks the ass of almost every other antivirus in legitimate testing. AVG Norton McAfee Panda NOD32 and a hundred others are all shit. Kaspersky is legit, except for being Russian spyware, and dishonest business practices. Comodo is tied or better on quality, though. It's just those two.

ESET online scanner

I appreciate your help man. Ill note that

yeah.

you fuckwit. That's why all those Russian and Chinese business got wiped out by WannaCry and nobody else had any problems. Pirate Windows doesn't get the security fixes. They were running pirate versions.

And what version, XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10?
If you say XP, you deserve this even more.

ESET are the ones that make NOD32. Absolutely shit-tier at last check.

windows 7 currently.

Running services :

PlugPlay
DcomLaunch
eventlog
wudfsvc
winmgmt
profsvc
cryptsvc
rpcss
rpceptmapper
windefend

this is why you back shit up
or at least system restore
last time I got a virus I just wiped my primary drive (windows installation only) since it didnt spread to my second or third drive and reinstalled a pirated version, ezpz

I'd say just reinstall windows, honestly.

Processes :

audiodg.exe
csrss.exe
dwm.exe
Isass.exe
Ism.exe
mscorsvw.exe
searchindexe...
services.exe
smss.exe
spoolsv.exe
sppsvc.exe
svchost.exe
System
System Idke P
taskthost.exe
taskhost.exe
wniprvse.exe
lsm.exe
carss.exe
ctfmon.exe
system
system idle pr...

nothing in applications, did I do it well ?

I did it 38382 times already i still have the issue

System restore didnt work I tried

/fixboot is not recognized as an internak or external command, operable program or batch file

wut

Alright I did both let’s see if the problem persisy

i cant even boot in safe mode anymore
i got some malware a year ago with the ransomware epidemic
it created a mini partition at the beginning of my drive too

Jesus fucking christ is still freezes REEEEEE

oh man If somene can find me a hard drive for less than 48 $ ill suck his dick

why not swap your HD for another one
and install a new system upon that ofc

I wanted to buy one but their least expensive was 70 $ with 1000 GO I only have 48 $

that should be easy tbqh
new 500Go best brand 26 bucks
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5AD6JP8982

vgy.me/ajpASo.png
right under 45$

btw do pick western digital
last brand to manufacture on the USA territory, i heard
and hopefully old school: made to last

OR you just pick a low mem one (500 will do) just to fix your shit with
and you'll expand storage later on
hopefully you'll fix your current drive's data system entirely and be able to use it as data drive
you have a lot to play with with 500Go tbqh

Thanks a lot guys I’m gonna order one

I live in Canada tho

cant find anything on amazon

YOU obviously don't know how to do a clean install

Have you tried replacing your hard drive?

How to do a clean install ?

I’m buying one soon that shit is making me insane

Oh yeah I just verified. Clean installations. Seems like the exact same shit I did over and over. You have other assumptions mister the seer ?

laptop or desktop?

Desktop. I wiped the computer again and did the bootrecs. There was some progress. I could go on google and enter a website. Then it froze.

Bumperino

buy a new hdd and install anti virus before risky torrents