Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, it may sound kinda pathetic but due to recent unexpected expenses (root canal treatment) I've estimated that I'm going to live on 2 packs of ramen a day after paying my bills this month. However it's my birthday today and I was wondering if some generous anons could make my day by sending me some cash to paypal. I know that begging for money is frowned upon but still, what do I have to lose?

Here's my paypal - paypal.me/mhuunt

Stop doing drugs, you'll have more money, fucking idiot.

>polish rat begs for money

provide proof of how poor you are or just go steal money elsewhere you lowlife

Here's my paypal, I got the 10 bucks from UserTesting but theyre pretty inconsistent as a side job

Listen huj jebany move to amerika

A root canal treatment must be like 50$ in poland.

Go scame elsewhere faggot!

No it's not, it costs about 1300 PLN, which is an equivalent of ~$350

Post your address user ill order you a pizza. I never give money to bums but ill buy you food

Oz fag here btw so post a local pizza shop site as well.

Weź się kurwo leniwa za jakąs pracę...

There are no pizzerias that accept online payments, and I enjoy not getting doxxed so thanks

1. fuck you
2. i lived on ramen for 4 months once between jobs in the clinton admin, thanks bill
3. fuck you you priviledge asshole
4. just go ask mommy for food
5. fuck you

ja pierdole...

if dubs i send op $50

Oz fag here too like but more generous.

What’s the closest fast food place that accept online payments?

go to any close / distant relative or friend's house and explain situation ask if you can eat with them then assure them that you will pay them back the money what the fuck's the problem fam

literally no idea, I moved to a big city in October (im studying management and production engineering), I mostly buy rice, packet sauce and chicken breast, costs like $2 combined and I've got 2 meals out of it

no relatives live near me at the moment, I'm renting a room in a student flat and barely even come home now but that's another story

you live in a relatively developed 3rd world 1st world country so find out which one of your friends are rich, explain the situation to them honestly, and politely ask them to send you exactly enough money to buy cheap food, go to a supermarket and calculate cost of eggs, beans / canned food, ham / cheese / lettuce / bread / chips and in-season fruits / veggies things like that, the basics and necessities until you're able to repay them

Root canal is like for $30 in India

>begging
go suck a dick nigger

pretty cool, i could go there for my teeth

he's yet another scammer
poles are tight knit and proud, they wouldnt beg unless utter scum

man the fuck up

this is now a show your plentiful food thread

no it's not

Wypierdalaj

That's an empty fridge in America. Fuckin europoors.

>no second fridge in the garage
>no deep freeze in the basement
Pathetic.

- Shows "proof" of being poor
- sends screenshot of PayPal
- paypalisabanknow?.exe

Piss off op

You're probably living in the UK you useless, pathetic Slavic trash. Go back to where you came from.

Just suck dick.

But then it is filled with junk. One of the reasons you are so fat.

It ain't March 3rd.

cebulak

Its my birthday too OP. Happy Birthday

If you read that the americunt way, it would be 11th of march you fucking imbecile.

>Biocop
Mon ami de couleur.

I'm basically retarded myself and I do not for the fucking life of me see how people are so financially dumb as fuck that they have to live paycheck to paycheck.

Go to work - like all the Ukrainians do here. Unemployment rate is so low that we need to import workforce.

Also paypal account? wtf. All working people have bank account in Poland apart from Jaroslaw.

Co tam biedaku cebulami?

>only two fridges and a deep freeze.

What about a bar fridge for your beer and premixed alcohol? Are you poor?

(Couldnt find a picture of mine, its bigger and all black with nicer doors and overall more aesthetic proportions)

I also have a third fridge in the garage, not that I use it much, just tins of dog food and some bones for the dogs in the freezer.

I'm convinced. Couldn't you translate it I'm American?

If you cock tribute this picture I'll send you $20 PayPal.

Its all Trumps fault

Doesnt make up for your tiny dick though. Theres a reason you cropped out the area that SHOULD (but doesnt obviously) contain a noticeable bulge.

buy some potatos u idiot. There're lots of better ways to eat chep than ramen

this is now a gabriela thread

You should have had the tooth pulled for under $100.

Cry me a river faggot. And brush your teeth

wycięty znak wodny

hahahaha SO TRUE I'm an American and were just super fat because why not? whats so bad about being fat as long ass were ignorant about what our govt does to other countries we don't give a fuck because we have so much "freedom"

>hide thread

>I used to walk 3000 miles to get to school every day, we survived off of one grain of rice and I lived in a 1x1 inch house, my bet was a styrofoam ball.

Why'd you pick this thread? We're just having a conversation. Could you fuck off mate thanks. Don't be that cancerous cunt who replies with just another anime picture. You're not cool or funny or trolling because no one gives a shit. The most you'll get is an eyeroll.

A pack of ramen costs 20c. Two packs of ramen per day for 4 weeks is 11,20€. For less than 5€ you could buy kilos of rice and dozens of eggs, which would last longer and actually provide some nutrition. Are you retarded?

zabij sie

to

What's with people in the eu putting a comma between numbers when it comes to currency

Like say five euros and twenty cents would be €5,20 that just looks retarded. We use decimals to represent portions of a whole so it should be €5.20, using commas makes less sense than using fractions for fuck sake. Like say I wrote €5 1/5. That would be dumb as fuck, but atleast it makes sense, using commas literally makes no fucking sense at all.

>What's a decimal unit
>What's 100 cents to an euro
Yeah, keep counting in imperials, better for everybody.

You only say that because you aren't used to it you retard
Objectively there's no reason to consider one superior over the other.

I just gave you a reason. THE reason. Decimals exist in mathematics to show portions of a whole, commas in a mathematical sense are used to break up a large whole number to make it easier to read, not show portions of a whole. Decimals are used in ALL mathematics not just when considering imperial units. Literally every kind of unit of measure uses decimals in some facet to demonstrate portions. Like I said, commas mean almost nothing.

Are you trying to say a comma is a decimal? A comma is not a decimal, a comma is a fucking comma.

Nigger decimal means what follows it is not a whole unit. A comma doesn't mean this.
>enjoy your refugees Eurocuck

Well you had like 2 hours to tribute it. Enjoy your ramen and refugees Euro poor

Thank you. Someone gets it jesus it's so bizarre talking to these people and seeing them try to justify their weird and senseless system.

You wouldnt be able to live on ramen for 4 months retard. eat nothing but that for a week and your body will start breaking down

>Necessities
>Ham, cheese, chips
What the fuck user?
Veggies, fruit, beans and rice - if you are THAT poor, that's it.

>Decimals exist in mathematics to show portions of a whole, commas in a mathematical sense are used to break up a large whole number to make it easier to read, not show portions of a whole.
That's not true because continental Europe uses commas for ALL decimal fractions, not just in currency.
And it's not called decimal. It's called a period. Decimal can also refer to a comma when comma is used for decimal fractions.
Uneducated anglo.

>Decimals are used in ALL mathematics not just when considering imperial units.
And Half of the world uses a comma as a decimal mark, you retard. Yes, in ALL Mathematics.

>It's called a period.
self-correction:
a period, full-stop, dot, point, whatever. Just saying that it doesn't matter because those are all names for the same thing in different contexts.

Why does it all seem to still be in plastic shopping bags? You lazy french fuck.

>This confuses the american
It's paper bags, and they come from the équivalent of whole foods, but organic and local.
No more plastic papers and over-wrapping.

What's left of my soul dies a little bit everytime I see this poor girl used as a joke.

Oh putain de l'epoisses. Alors déjà on le met pas au frigo espèce de mécréant. Ensuite si tu l'as bien au milieu de ton frigo tous tes trucs vont schlinguer l'epoisses à plein nez.

Euros arent divided into "cents"?

REKT and KEKed

Yeah they are. Eurocents.

I have bills to pay as well. But when I was short an anonymous helped me out. Just paying forward the generosity

It's still fucking retarded.
So 1,234 for example
Does that mean one point two three four?
OR one thousand two hundred and thirty four?
Or do you use a period where we use a comma?
Like 1.234,567?
Because that looks stupid and is unnecessary and confusing.

I threw the ham cheese and chips in as a poor man's luxury

This niggas beggin on Sup Forums, no luxuries allowed!
OP, go sell some bodily fluids, or your body itself. Jesus, have some dignity man and earn your dinner.
Or steal it, which is earning, IF you don't get caught and don't take from someone worse off than you.

Spotted the nig nog

>Because that looks stupid and is unnecessary and confusing.
Because you aren't used to it. That's the only reason.
Anyway in my country we write it 1 234,56, no confusion here

Wrong. White and proud. That why I ended with "(dont take) from someone worse off than you"
Instead of just "dont get caught"

roll

My fridge is close to bursting with real food and I still feel like I've go nothing to eat because I want to eat chocolate and I can't be arsed to go to the shop.

You realize the fact that your natural grammatical use of a comma in a sentence, immediately after a number which uses a comma as a decimal, is confusing, right?

That's why you leave a space after the comma, just like you did....
1,25, please.
See?

But you always leave a space after commas, this does not negate the confusing nature of your stupid system. We have periods and commas in mathematics for a reason, if either was superfluous it wouldn't be used. Fucking slavs.

No it's not confusing at all. There's a space after a comma in a sentence, not between numbers though.
And if you've got to list several numbers you use a semicolon.
1 234,56; 9 876,54.

Why the fuck. That's so fucking dumb.

Why are you so butthurt? You haven't proven in anyway why your system is superior
>But you always leave a space after commas
Not when you use a commma as a decimal marker. As he just showed you. Can't you read?

You sure fucking told me, americlap.

You understand there's more than one person replying? That was my first reply and I stand by it. Your system is unnecessarily retarded and you're all dirty slavs.