Anyone who's participated in incestual shit, how did y'all bring it up to the relative to form...that...

anyone who's participated in incestual shit, how did y'all bring it up to the relative to form...that. I'm asking because I really really like my cousin, I liked him ever since I was little and idk how to really say it and I'm scared he'll tell

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/ubo53
youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

o o f

Don't. It never turns into something good.
I fucked my sister when we were little and now we can't even sit in the same room together. Family events are super awkward too.
Pretty much every story where they turn out to be fuckbuddies is fiction. Compare the writing in those stories to the ones where people say they regret it next time you visit a relevant thread.

Dude u can't drop that bomb without greentexting the juicy details, alternatively i'll accept an admission to being fat and/or ugly as a acceptable excuse not to.

About 9 years ago, my cousin ended up in the hospital from tylenol overdose.

I used to see her yearly while growing up at a christmas party. She always liked to be around me a lot, and I always thought it was familial love.

I visited her every night at the hospital. On the 4th night she woke up and was moved out of the ICU. She seemed really happy to have company, and hell it would suck not having something or someone to look forward to while stuck in a place like that.

But things got dicey. She was starting to get really close and I let it happen, because honestly I thought about it too. We started to date in secret. We fooled around.

Her brother found out, and told my uncle. I got a phone call while at work from him threatening to call the police. Being 21, and her 16, well you know for sure what I did.

I cut it off. She was really damn mad, but got over it eventually. But you know? We don't talk. And I don't know how to even start again.

I guess what I'm saying is, don't fucking do it. Someone will talk eventually. It'll cause a massive shitstorm that I'm not so sure you're prepared for.

She was too young, to fall in love
And I was too young to know

it started with me and my sister when she saw me in my boxers and made a comment. Flirting turned to touching turned to sex pretty fast

>Mom died right when I was born
>Grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before i was born
>Growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister
>Be 17 or 18
>Notice that my sister is a hottie
>Accidentally found a video that she made of herself
>I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice
>Would have watched it a lot more, but crazy shit went down and I had to leave home
>At this point, totally lusting after my sister
>She was also having bad trouble with the law
>Actually in custody when I left home
>Friend and I go to pick her up
>I Just wanted to fuck her brains out
>I think she had feelings for me too
>Kissed me when we picked her up
>Definitely WAS NOT a sisterly kiss
>Friend told me he wants to get with my sister
>jealous.jpg
>Not much happened between me and my sister for a while
>At this point, we were all wanted and moving around a lot
>Serious sexual tension between my friend and sister
>I get hurt badly and almost die
>While in recover, sister gives me another not sisterly kiss
>We spend some time apart
>I get really religious, try not to think of her that way
>I was totally over her
>We go sailing a year later (nothing romantic)
>She's in the hottest fucking bikini ever
>All those feelings come back
>She ends up with my friend from before
>After all this, we were at a party
>Sister and I were outside alone
>Kill the mood by telling her that Darth Vader is our father and I have to go face him

coub.com/view/ubo53

youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

great bait m8 fuck you

Awesome
Was that copypasta or OC

Very stale pasta

Thats ok, i like soggy pasta if it's a dish i've never had before.

>my experience must be exactly the same as everyone elses

Incest already requires a pretty particular circumstance for one relative to be into another. Most people are not attracted to the relatives, especially their siblings (cousins are quite a bit more common, partly because of less frequent proximity). It's quite another for the attraction to be mutual.

Most cases of incest are rape since it's generally one-sided and doesn't come from a healthy place to begin with. Specifically molestation.

Sometimes desperation and a bit of genuine mutual attraction can lead to consensual incest, but then after the excitement dies down reality is likely to set in and make things very uncomfortable.

I would imagine that a stable, successful relationship between two close relatives would be quite rare. Unless we're talking about cousins. Siblings, though? Nah.

I've been dating my 4th cousin for five years. We started out not knowing about the connection and I admit it was pretty hot for a while after we found out but now things are as normal as they could be between bf and gf. And everyone knows about it.

What I'm saying is 3rd cousin or further is a safe enough route, anything closer you really got to play your cards right in preparation for the aftermath

I really really like this image, but I’m not fucking it...

Been dating my first cousin for a year and a half. The sex is fine, we get along, and other than keeping it a secret, everything is fine. I made the first move, and she was into it. Don't know what else to say.

>4th cousin
wtf even is that? i had to look up a chart to see what that even means

you two have the same great great great grandparent?

>sniff/lick my sister's feet while she sleeps
>eventually licked her asshole
>texts me one day saying "I'm awake at night..."
>scared
>hide in room all day
>later at night she texts me "Where are you"
>"Hurry up and come in"

Best advice there.

If you do it, you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder. Waiting for the phone to ring. Get your sex elsewhere.

Continue with your Artistic Work of Fiction, pls.