Oh fuck, what an amazing find

Can someone explain this to me?

> Russian women buy clothes
> Take pictures with clothes
> Post pictures in AliExpress reviews

Why? Help sales?

Lol why are Russian girls so fucking weird

You need to leave....

It's like a Sup Forums thread without a bunch of Jew faggots spamming nigger cocks.

2goo.net/teens

Wonder if any of them are mail order brides. Seen a few asses I wouldn't mind plowing for the next 20 years.

kek

I just downloaded like 1000 images off of this link before accidentally closing the tab. Thanks

Lots of pasties...sucks.

Anyone remember that clothing site that women would post pictures to review what they ordered?

Remember when American Apparel had high-resolution pics and videos of tight little 20 year-olds modeling all their stuff?

Was this seriously posted as a review?

fuck yes

Wait, so girls post nudes of their purchases on ali express?

Goddamn she's yummy. Feminazi cunts had to go and fuck it up for everyone. As usual.

why is this a banned image

It's the image that ended it all at American Apparel

Glad to know i wasnt the only one looking for slutty pics on aliexpress

Yeah whats the deal. What are these

Because Russia is a huge country where it rains and snows a lot. There are lots of lonely women stuck in doors.

I dont find any pictures there. Can someone give a link to a good one?

aliphotos.online/photo/836078/

nice

Never knew this was a thing. Gotta love the internet.

Roger

Not nude. Wearing the stuff they buy. If it shows their private parts, that's completely incidental :)

There are something like 8 million more women than men in Russia, so the women are very competitive, I imagine that this is sort of an online competition of who's the most beautiful, so they want to show off.

>There are something like 8 million more women than men in Russia
Kek, is this true? No wonder you see ugly Ivans with literal 10's over there. Lucky fucks.

great. now they're going to stop doing this. it has been an absolute treasure trove of fap material for the last decade or so. now that time will end. had a good run I guess :/

So why would a Sup Forums thread make it stop?
Also, hopefully we can find nudes somewhere else on the internet...

what is this website

You can buy stuff from china, some woman post pics of the stuff they bought in the review section, we fap

basically amazon but the walmart version. you can leave reviews on a product with pics.