Oh Europe, how did you let it get to this?

Oh Europe, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoHr4hlK4FU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally giving away white countries because of jewish fueled ww2 guilt.
>le ethnostate was a failure, it lead to war!
I look forward to what they'll say about the multicultural nu-state when it leads to continent wide slaughter

We are fine.
You are obsessed.

It's ok dude, it's not right maybe that we have it all good in here (except britbongs but oh well, that's not EU anymore) while you have niggers no-go zone.
We didnt ever even experienced this.
You cannot convince anyone but the sheeps that already follow your agenda, here in EU life is good.
No muslims raping in the streets, free healthcare and no guns. Basically everything you dont have.

It's not our fault if we're superior. Nothing personnel, kid.

(I dont give a F about the stupid choruses you have to sing to make Fox happy. No muslim rampaging the streets, except in Paris but who wants to even go there, and welfare for anyone. Me, for instance. Currently I'm bored at my job. I enjoy life, pay taxes, go grab something to smoke with my fiancee, enjoy the upcoming weekend peacefully. I dont even need to close my house doors, I know all my neighbours pretty well. I am free to fullfill my hobbies and to slack, while my state pays to keep me healthy and joyful.)

I was looking for the old thread.
funny but if someone world is so perfect......

projection

Not in my country!

>Literally giving away white countries because of jewish fueled ww2 guilt.
Was that supposed to be self-contradicting or are you just an idiot?

Reality. I have no reason to tell the opposite of truth. I'm happy.

Are you, murilard? Glad to hear it son, now if you could just stop spreading bullshit about us?

you don't sound happy.

German fag reporting in. Totally agreeing with that. I dont know what America thinks what is happening here but there is no visible difference in my area...

But I am. I am just wondering why you cannot be happy until someone agrees with your stupid distorted wiew of reality.

Have you ever really traveled in EU? I've been to muriland twice, and I have nothing good or bad to say. Some cool places, some bad places. Why are you so obsessed you even have to open threads anout outlr situation if you know nothing? Who pays you to do that?

Tolerance of intolerable ideas. Islam and religious fundamentalist of all stripes are extremely dangerous and detrimental to society

Italian fag here. I don't know why, german dude, but I'd say some amerifags are jelly. It's the only possible reason to open this kind of threads.

It doesnt bother me, of course, but I seriously wonder about the real purpose behind this.

you don't sound happy.
you don't sound intelligent either.
keep manufacturing that argument kid because people don't agree with you distorted view of reality.

ITT: butthurt europoors trying to keep it together... everything's ok we promise in europoor we are sooooo happy

We are giving away our countries. This is because of ww2 guilt. The ones pushing hard for this guilt are the jews.

this weak

False.
Vast communities of muslims are integrated and living peacefully amongst us as european citizens.
Once again, your informations are completely biased and I wonder why you dont investigste in person and come here shouting the truth we have under our own eyes like we can't see it for ourselves.

I thought germans were smarter than this.

Your streotypes need to be rearranged.
Do you even speak a foreign language, like we can?

driving their trucks of peace and tolerence

still manufacturing arguments.

I dont need to build anything than truth.
Also, this is not my mother tongue, yet I speak it decently and I received a lot of compliments by your fellow americans when I came visiting. So, at least I speak a foreign language. Can you? If so, what is it? I can handle another pair of those.
Like intelligent persons do, you know, for traveling and keep eyes open and getting your informations for your own good instead of putting blind trust in what FOX says...

i think this is just a troll thread. or general euro hate :) doesnt matter let them be :) thanks for your reply

Try harder

>No muslims raping in the streets
Look at violent crime and especially rape statistics in practically any country in Europe and see a large increase following the influx of immigration.

>while you have niggers no-go zone.
>We didnt ever even experienced this.
You will soon enough. Entire areas of Paris, entire areas in Belgium and cities like Malmo in Sweden prove you wrong.

still manufacturing

Thanks to you too! And have a nice day.
Also Rammstein rocks! ;)

sure kid

Source of your statistics? Or is it just a feeling? lol

>implying Muslims can write competent sentences let alone spell

Clearly fake news

The ones that integrate easily aren't the fundamentalists. imagine if thea violent version Westboro Baptist Church had a wide appeal and that is muslim culture at large especially in the middle east.

Have you been to southern Italy?
Niggers everywhere, millions of them just squatting in your country making people feel unsafe. But this is okay right, lmao who cares fuck the neapolese, the niggers can have the two Sicilies!

you have very limited intelligence..

Except it does happen just not in your area maybe? Wtf "it doesnt happen to me so it doesnt happen"

Fucking Germans don't get any smarter do they? Fuck me dead.

Amerilard here
>nigger no go zones
The fuck is that? I use the n word in regular conversation for shock humor effect. Are there countries that still don't let black people enter certain places?

>Vast communities of muslims are integrated and living peacefully amongst us as european citizens.
They are illiterate, their children become secondary citizens, the scum of society that can barely speak the language without inserting their arabic loan words. These people have no love for the nation that accepted their parents. The only thing they know is that their identity is muslim and that the majority of the natives look down upon them.
Irrevocably changing the ethnic makeup of a continent is not a good thing.

Dear american friend, where do you gather data? From Fox or Cnn? Do you know how much biased are their stats?

I'm sorry to break it up to you, but medias are pretty intrested in making our situation look worst than the reality is, because things are not good for you at the moment and they need to compensate that balance or you could get angry.

This could make you a lor more angry, but it's the truth. As the german friend already stated, basically nobody felt his life changing in the last years from this point of wiew.
... try asking yourseves why are you getting this kind of information. The difference between me and who started this thread is that I dont want to convince you about anything. I dont care, and why should I? Nobody pays me to come here from EU and type in favor of anyone.

I'm simply telling you, you're getting false news. Whether you stop believing everything they say to you or keep believing like a sheep I dont give a fuck, lad.
Non so se mi sentirei più sicuro vicino a un siculo o vicino a un negro, fatto sta che si, effettivamente non ce ne frega molto.

this retarded.

Stick 'em on Manus for a few months.

As soon as they dont commit any crime, I dont really care about them and I never get myself to find them in my path.
This is an economical issue, not a racial issue. Nor religious, for what it's worth, nobody really believes in god nowadays, it's just traditions and old people.
Old people paralyze our economy 100 times more than new working forces. I sincerely hate a lot more old people than nigros, being racism for hillibillies and fat americans with tiny dick to hide beneath a gun.

Generally sargon of akkad and Dr layman on the jewtube. They source their data but I'm not sure from where to be quite honest. Also, I'm not user that you're talking to but I still want to know about these no blacks allowed places as asked hereWhat countries still have that shit?

Being from Malmö I can say that indeed things are quite bad right now but thinking there are areas being so called "no go zones" is stupid. There isnt any place like that in Malmö. Also it's bad compered to Swedish standards. Its still way better than most countries.

sure kid

> written in English
> spoken in Great Britain
> not a part of the EU

Try harder niggerfaggot

Are you the "sure kid" guy?
Not all days you have the chance to speak with one of the sparkliest examples of autismo in the net!
It's a true honor.

this weak

yawn
another day, another retard

Yaaay it's the "sure kid" guy!
Hey, check this out: you are retarded.
(Oh boi here comes the surekid, here it comes..)

WHAT THE FUCK IS A "NIGGER NO GO ZONE"! I keep asking and nobody is telling me

>I literally hate my race and my elders, because that's the hip thing to do.
Protip: You're not ever welcome in Australia.
Even as a tourist, we don't want you.

What Sweden did to itself does not mean that all the Eu is in their condition.

Lol as if I really ever cared about visiting. I pref cold environments, plus I only speak english, in order to understand you ex-convict slur I should literally euthanize my brain.

aww its mad
hey kid try posting something intelligent.
you can do that kid, can't you?

Who are you trying to convince here?
Why are you Europeans trying so hard to convince 'us' that your countries are not ruined?

Are you trying to convince us to move there?
Are you trying to convince us to tour there?
Or are you trying to convince yourself?

Watch out some user said you're not welcome and apparently he is a big shot in his country just leisurely on Sup Forums.

Pro Tip: shut the fuck up you control nothing and your shit country runs on tourism

Yay he replied! Magnificent!

Ok lets try a new question: hey surekid guy, who does pay you to flood /b with your 2-words completely empty replies?

But you can reply "sure kid" as usual, that's why they pay you, isnt it?

"Sure kid" ahahaha

Actually it runs on mineral resources, but whatever floats your boat user.

BAN CONDOMS
This is the number one cause of the european collapse. The death of god and marriage has also impacted us negatively, but it is by far the condom; the devils tool that is ruining our countries from the inside.
Girls fuck anyone and anything into their thirties when their fertility has rotted away, and they then proceed to push out one or two damaged autistic children.
Muslims on the other hand have half a dozen children by the time they are 25 and will quickly outbreed and outcompete the lazy disillusioned whites.

Sure kid.

Not even the same guy but this is the cringiest most autistic reply ever

"Yay he replied"

Dude stop

No, dude, open your eyes.. it's the opposite.
Somenody is surely trying to convince we're in shambles, no doubt about that.
You like the idea, probably because it's the edgiest thing you can do on thiz very edgy chan...
And here I come, politely speaking the truth about an issue you dont seem to know anything about.

It's quite different. You already heard from radios and tvs what you did wanted to hear.
I'm negating what you like, therefore making you mad. I'm also asking myself: why? Why should a normal human being be upsetti when another human being tells him he heard fake news and we're more than ok? Shan't you be relieved somehow?

Help me understand the way you think, tiny amerilard. Bit of burger by bit of burger. Slowly.

this

smart

Lol someone is making fun of your country must be American. Europoors are so dumb

Actually most of them are living in a parallel society in europe.

>disliking autistic people
>on Sup Forums
>after video gamers were the ones to completely change the political power by way of exposing leftist insanity
Get out faggot

It's basically Detroit.
It's my guess the european found out that some places in the US have been derailed by niggers and he pussied out.

Who would blame him europoors are as soft as a sleep number mattress

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoHr4hlK4FU
I learn about this stuff from a German sociologist. Why do you think you know better than a professional?

a zone where being white is dangerous.

You are dumb if you come on Sup Forums daily and you didnt notice this kind of thread is more often in page 1 than loli and feet threads.
The amount of american hate on us is huge. I hate them back mostly for aestethic and fit reasons, but I never gave a fuck about what shill biased media fed on their situation, I literally cant care less.

On the other hand, this is how things are going now, but I want to know
1. Why the massive hate
2. What is the reason behind it
3. Why shills are payed to open 4 threads about this stuff DAILY

I am an autist you piece of shit. Dried up old white women are ruining their superior genetics by birthing autistic shits and subhumans who could otherwise have been well adjusted chads.

OH! So like they have Muslim no go zones. I could go to Detroit if I wanted. The drug dealers would likely offer me protection because a white guy in Detroit is only there for drugs. I get that in Kensington in Philly

I'd go to my friend's and borrow his 2 rottweiler dogs and sit in front of the sign.

>LULULUL I TRIGGERED SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET BUAHAHAHA
thats exactly what that cuckold is thinking in his head, why even bother, most of this channers just come here to vent about their shitty life and most of them dare not do shit when push comes to shove.

sperg

Only circumstance where I would get a pitbull.

sure kid

you sound like a serious and committed homo

I have two and they're sweethearts and big wusses

I dont give a fuck about muslimz, dude, it's so hard to make you understand that I cant freakin believe you.
My country has never even been touched by a single act of terrorism. I dont believe in any god, in anything after death, I dont care about the jews plotting or the muslim praying their idiotic beliefs, I'm above all this retardation as I'm above nationalisms (which is for sheep) and I only care about myself.

Still, since I travel a lot, I stress it again: Paris aside, nobody in the whole fuckin EU is overwhelmed by niggers and muslims like you say, and at this point I'm more intrested in knowing why somebody is trying to dig this shit into your brain.

I mean, if you believe my life is shitty but in truth I'm having the time of my life, even if today being @ work is basically useless because it's friday and everybody already left for the weekend, I dont give a shit, but I can't help but asking "Why" to myself.

Believe what fits you the most, dude, I have no reason to lie.

Oh no, however will we combat the menace of someone putting up a sheet of A4 pape... oh thats right we can just fucking ignore it.

So what you are saying is other countries make fun of europoor and you can't comprehend that so you assume, in turn proving how dumb you actually are.

so?

I see you fit right in with Sup Forums

And not all Muslims are bad at driving trucks

I live in a society that's so great I don't want to protect it the post

>I can handle another pair of those

What a dumb fuck you are. Have you ever been in Londonistan or Frankfurt am Mohamad? STFO, dipshit

Look I'm old enough and I stopped caring about people making fun of the "europoor", I dont even concern something like national pride or bullshit like this. We're probably on separated positions and we'll never get along, but I domt care if you are a redpill basic Sup Forums user or an infividualist like me, I just want to know why shills are payed to do this all day all week.

It's impossible they do it for free, levels of autismo would be unimaginable.

how many nigger areas are there in the USA where you arent allowed to walk if you dont want to get robbed?

The fuck they gonna do? Does this shit seriously worry Europeans???

London is not EU.

Frankfurt is a nice town, nothing special, I agree with you on that. I'm used to higher standards, but I've seen nothing different. Nothing catched my eye.

>I'm above all this retardation
>posts on Sup Forums

Bored. On the mobile, this is literally the only fun thing to browse.

So you are saying nothing wrong with the cities infested with mudslims and niggers? Nothing special, so to say? You have to be a nigger or a jew. Maybe a jewnigger.

not the dude you are "discussing" with, but not everybody on this board is retarded.

It didn’t you closeted regency homosexual.

I walk my dog, off lead, pretty much anyway. Not a Mecca person to be found. And, would they were: they wouldn’t fucking dare.

I'm white and not racist as you, it seems. But you're trying to focus on an anonymous while we were talking about another issue. You still should explain to me where are these nigger infested-muslim cathedrals you were talking about.
So, London not being EU and Frankfurt debunked. Any other ideas?

What makes me smile (sadly) is that nothing I could ever tell to you will make you change your mind, and you probably never visited EU in the last few years, only talking of what you heard.
What they wanted you to hear.

I would really feel the butthurt if the media were playing with my mind like that.