How does an average Sup Forums user go about getting a date?

How does an average Sup Forums user go about getting a date?

Step 1: Drink a lot of alcohol
Step 2: Craigslist
Step 3: Pour your god damn heart into a 14 paragraph essay about who you are, what you want, etc etc. Don't forget the witty clickbait title
Step 4: Go to sleep
Step 5: Wake up hung over, check e-mail
Step 6: Sort through the crap emails until you find a significant interest
Step 7: email back and forth
Step 8: Meet at Spot Coffee a few days later
Step 9: Get engaged to her exactly 1 year later at the same table
Step 10: Love life again.

Nice try buzzfeed. You can't fool us, you fuck nigga.

Is this theory tested?

Am not a sellout, nigga.

>ask girl out
>take her out

It's two easy steps

I pretend to be a nice, normal person on dating websites.

We've been together for 3 years, engaged for 2. She got me back on track with college, and when we both graduate we'll be married by next August.

There's one thing I can tell you: With all the shitty stuff that happens on Craigslist, there are some genuinely good people out there that do look. To find one, you have to reach out to them specifically.

Think about a generalized dude-looking-for-girl post. It's shit covered with dicks. They look at that for shits and giggles.

But if you pour everything into a single post, no matter how long it is, you'll connect with them. Don't use pity, or sorrow, be positive no matter how shitty your life seems. And don't lie, they'll see right through that shit.

This is tried and true, I've met good people (and some bad exs, but it happens). Title the post "Long winded and overly specific. Part 1". It catches their eye. Follow with the best god damn writing you've ever done in your life. You'll find her.

How do you do this, if you're an ausfag and is ultra shy?

>Pretend to be confident
>Keep your Sup Forums tier opinions to yourself

I ly my ass off!

>How does an average Sup Forums user go about getting a date?
They don't.

But what if they're a liberal?

>>average Sup Forums user
>>getting a date

No.

Both.

Wat?

Oh sorry, I thought it said "or" ultra shy, my bad.

Np my dude.

Both.

▲ ▲
▲ ▲theydont▲▲

Sup Forums users and dates, lol. Thats the ultimate YLYL. Sup Forums users are all beta and only edge lords while in front of a keyboard. We pedos, faggots, and trap lovers couldnt get a proper date even if we were Moot. Just jack off to a victoria secert catalog and dont worry about dates

2nd'd. Wrote a good story in a Japanese Penpal Website in 2006. Little did I know it was just a frrontend for a worldwide dating database.

I set my search terms for: Female, 18-30 Yrs, every place from Indonesia North to Mongolia.

Send "smilies" and other gay shit to some chicks, got nothing back. Got 3 smilies from chicks I hadn't found myself.

Talked to one for 9 months in emails. Then went to Japan and met her. 2 yrs later, we were married. Been married 9 yrs now, with 2 kids.

Life is good. Would recommend. Pic related by nothing more than geography.

Get your life together first, feel confident through your passion. Then simply talk to a girl and see where it goes. If you click, it's very simple to ask her out without being nervous about it.

Hey Sup Forumsros. Need help in approaching a total qt in my university who I don't share any common classes with. I've come out of a really shitty relationship a few months ago, I've gotten her and her shit out of my head. The only problem is, I've forgotten how to talk to a stranger, a person outside of my social circle. So, how do I approach her?

lift weights for 6-12 months then just fake batshit confidence and keep trying past the knockbacks

don't be an average b user.

so essentially get drunk enough to have the balls to talk to women and profit.

this

By shitposting really hard on the internet

i've been dating the same girl for 4 years, but i've heard that tinder is a good bet. also try clubs/bars. just have 3-4 beers or shots within 90 minutes, lose your nerves and go talk to someone.

I don't drink and I'm on Tinder.

Chlorophorm

why don't you drink?

you don't need to be an alcoholic, just down a few drinks and you're good for the night.