A girl was sitting on the ground doing something. After a while she was gone. That's what she left

A girl was sitting on the ground doing something. After a while she was gone. That's what she left.
Couldn't find her to give it back.
What's written on it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wordreference.com/fren/à coup de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

grocery list

"There is a creepy looking guy watching me.
If I don't come home tonight here is how he looks:
small penis, gay.

Best regards,
Eva Braun."

Can you read what it says and translate to English?

What's on it?

It’s French... just put it into Google translate you noob...

It's written in French, I'm French and I'm gonna try to translate it but what the fuck is the 3rd word ?

urban McDonalds

"Should we ??? by mcdonald ?"

Formulation of the acting game

Why abort ?

What are the effects ?

How is lived montagne today ?

Montagne in my city

----

The last part doesn't make any fucking sense, my English sucks but I can told you that "cmt est vécu montagne ajd ?" doesn't make any sense, btw "cmt" means "comment" or "how" "ajd" means "aujourd'hui" or "today"

looks like,"Urlaniar"
or "UnLanian"
je parle Francais aussi, mes Jamais vue un mot come Ca

Même chose j'ai jamais vu ce mot ! Et surtout "comment est vécu montagne aujourd'hui ?" ça veut rien dire. A moins qu'elle ai essayé de parler de l'auteur Montaigne ! Sinon, Comment est vécu montagne ça veut absolument rien dire, le temps est faux et la phrase entière est fausse

Urbaniser?

Should we ubanize a city with McDonald?

It's "urbaniser"

I don't know who's crazier... the girl writing nonsense on a receipt or a guy picking up a crazy girls receipts and trying to translate them

This

C'est probablement Un Phrase Codée.
she's probably a hooker.

My French gf translated it, here's what she said it says:
Should we urbanise with McDonalds?
Organisation of the actors' play:
Why abort?
What side effects? How is mountain (?) Lived?
+ mountains in city

She's probably just crazy OP

Right, I think it's "urbaniser"

so it's something like :

"Should we urbanise by macdonald ?" (there is not the word "ville" so she's not saying anything about a city. I don't really know how to translate "à coup de" since it's an expression " wordreference.com/fren/à coup de "

Then,

"Formulation of the acting game"

"Why abort?"

"What are the effect?"

"How is lived montagne (Maybe she wanted to say Montaigne the autor, because montagne = mountain) today?"

"+ Un crémental" ? This word doesn't exist it musts be something else but can't get it.

"Montagne (Montaigne/mountain) in my city" and "signs"

there you go, her French suck more than my English btw

Vitosha

"A metropolitan mountain"

-> Another approach of the mountain in the city
-----------------------------------
This article is based on an initiative aborted, this initiative was about the development of the "Mount Vitosha" at Sofia.

+ a referencial ???(can't read the word before the "=") = the metropole

+ A consideration and a conciliation (not sure about that btw, hard to read)

+

What country was this in OP? I understand some French and speak a little and even I can see that this doesn't make a whole lot of sense

thanks fags

It says ‘I surrender’

Wow that is very nice penmanship

There was a political debate about Europe Union in Bulgaria, Red House.
Obviously the girl sketched some stuff & some grocery.

This is what happens when anons watch too many rom-coms. Every shred of trash is a vital clue to the love of your life.

The word before the "=" is probably:
similR = similaire = similar in english

Dude i wrote personal romantic bullshit to a girl in a book she lent me and she searched for it knowing I'm the kind of guy who hides messages, and I'm going to do a stupid thing involving hiding a message on a chinese clock this week, you're not living if your life plot isn't at least on par with a decent movie

I'm just going to type this out for you OP, don't really think it's necessary but w.e. looks like homework or maybe city planning stuff. Wherever it's unclear what's written, I'm just gonna go by the general consensus of what other anons wrote

Faut il urbaniser à coup de mcdonald?

Formulation du jeu d'acteurs
pk avorté?
quels effets? cmt est vécu montagne ajd?
+incrémental
montagne dans ville signes