youtu.be/JUTKTk60aGk?t=3m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=6hvBQnrOPII
youtube.com/watch?v=ExNXVo1xaLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fasted for 20 hours 6 days a week for 3 months
Got 9 percent body fat and lost 30 lbs
Having my first 6 pack of brew in 3 months and a 20 sack of coke to celebrate
youtube.com/watch?v=iNiMVP7_Kts

I'm never gonna make enough money to fix all the shit that keeps breaking down around me, let alone in me.

I wish I could have a better life, but every week it gets harder and harder to survive. I will never have the beautiful life I want more than anything.

Here, have a song. It's perfect.
youtu.be/zUrDb2KDePw

>Bed time
>The Humbling River by Puscifer
> youtube.com/watch?v=O0YxeTjFn70

The bass is amazing when you have multiple subs going

>not getting financial aid for college this semester
>family needs the money to pay rent and eat
>want to give up on school and get a job so i can leave
>parents want me to stay in school and finish degree
>degree i'm completing is basically useless unless i keep going to school for another 4-6 years
>all i really want to do is record music, watch movies and sleep
been clinically depressed for about 7 years and recently it is just getting worse
current comf
youtube.com/watch?v=d381uzz18yI

>>not getting financial aid for college this semester

How so?

u a lame.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3Mljrf2oRU

Apparently hit the credit limit last semester, I more or less got fucked over by switching my major after my second semester. Luckily my classes still got payed for with a grant, but no money for books or basic living expenses.

So you're taking more classes than required? Why not take a break if that's possible and try and work something out?

Not that I have to prove a damn thing about my life to you, but what makes me lame?

>tfw about to get stoned and take the doggo for a walk

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5W4lvMiug

what are you 18? Thinking life is like some music video or some shit? That shit is make believe. You can live a certain nice life once you get to like 35 and you bust your ass. Your 20s isnt great. Its not a movie bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=vjamwACI2MI

pls dont get triggered so easily on the internet friendo

have some tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx_lBmcGWE

I't not really that i'm taking more classes than required, it's that I've taken an amount of credits total (been going to college for 3 years) that the state feels is enough to warrant a degree, and thus they are no longer giving me financial aid at my current college

The internal issue i'm having is that even with the financial aid i was getting, which was the maximum amount because my family is poor as shit, as a whole we still had money issues because of rent + food + gas. That likely means that this semester is going to be more hellish than normal. I also know that if I take a break from college now I'm likely not going to go back and finish because I've hating schooling since high school and while college was great at first, I'm learning things there that aren't unique enough to warrant shilling out the money for it.

Not him, but my dad's worked 12 hour shifts 7 days a week for years. He's 57 and he's still poor as fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Just found this song for the first time, but it feels like I've been hearing it all my life

well get a good degree.the game isnt hard to play at all. if you fuck up tho your life is fucked

not that guy either but same, except my dad has been living with hospitalization level pain for about 18 years

>just work really hard in HS and put off enjoying yourself so you can go to a good college and your life will be good then!
>just work really hard in college and put off enjoying yourself so you can get a good job and your life will be good then!
>just work really hard at your job and put off enjoying yourself so you can move up in your career and your life will be good then!
>die

>Don't do anything and bitch about your life on an anime board
Whats more pathetic?

Derealization has become extremely sever since I moved out of grandma's.

youtu.be/JtH68PJIQLE

feel: starting my final semester of college
song: youtube.com/watch?v=FqWu04lrBI0
i've been doing a lot of listening to some albums on a checklist and this has been my favorite song out of some 30+ albums

Lost the girl, am delusional about the future, somedays I feel like the world is mine, somedays I feel closer and closer to killing myself

I won't last long muh dudes.

Fav song right now is upbeat though: youtube.com/watch?v=TUC2b-OSZ00

two of my fav songs of all time
put them both on a cd for a gurl in 2012
youtube.com/watch?v=OxFzMUw_84s

>fucking my 10/10 bitch
>laughing at virgin nerds on Sup Forums because it gives me a woody
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

For the past year I haven't been able to get over my ex who cheated on me and have been depressed as fuck
But in the past week I started hanging out, and talking, and even spending nights with someone new, we have similar tastes, and as far as I can tell, we both really like each other.
So I'm hopeful, pleasently surprised I can feel positively about romance again, but also trying not too hard to worry about what the future will bring.

Song?
>Donovan - Season of the witch

Fuck
I misread OP

Season of the witch is what I'm currently listening to.

My favorite song right now is Manchester by Kishi Bashi

youtu.be/JUTKTk60aGk?t=3m21s

I'm actually getting good at becoming a software dev and can make up to 200k a year, you mad "don't work it's pointless fag"?

Feeling strung out and alone

youtube.com/watch?v=6hvBQnrOPII

>wins the lottery of life
>haha u mad 99.99%

Insulting people who bitch on an anime board

>tfw left behind

I feel like everyone else is either in a program they enjoy in university, or has a great paying job already. Meanwhile I still live at home, am a virgin, go to community college, and had to quit my last job.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExNXVo1xaLQ

Time will help, just wait it out a few more years. You'll fall in and out of love again and you'll end up at least somewhere decent most likely. But then again, things could also get worse. Hope they get better for you though.
That's a real nice feel, hope you enjoy.