Bored af

bored af,
but hey, atleast there are gay animals or stuff

Heyo, How ya doing?

ok, but bored for the most part.

You?

Bored too, playing some stupid Desktop Tower Defence.

I open up a game, then close it right away.

I'm just watching random things on youtube.

Skipped another lecture, think imma quit, work for 6-7 months then study another course.

What do you have in mind?

laborant / analyst,

Novonordisk (Novozymes) kinda work together with the school, so you can get internship and close to guranteed job there.

Get right contacts and it would probably be possible to get job with them in US too. they are trying to invest alot over there if they get the new diabetese medicine approved.

I don't know much about that, but I'm a metrologist so I've calibrated some equipment that they might work with. What makes that career field interesting to you?

Nothing, no career intrest me. But uneducated jobs doesn't pay enough here. unless you want to work 60 hours a week.
Would like to keep it at the 37-40.

I feel you on that. I kind of fell into my job. It pays well enough, but it's incredibly dull. I just hope for good coworkers.

i think ive seen it all now

What? You've never seen someone use a bow and dildo before?

Looks like a fun game they are playing.

There are similar games out there in the real world I think.

Also need someone to play it with.

im jacking off what do

Pic with timestamp you faggot.

That could be a problem then.

:(

hmm.. Seems like there is an error, not seeing the picture.

no pictures at the moment sorry :(

What can you offer then?

Look at how smug that unicorn is. Top tier kek material

why does the unicorn remind me of the chad meme

fuck now i'm seeing it too

Because it's a magical being that makes you laugh.

The new grinder and uber in one.
Gruber.

cam?

Get fucked and make it to your destination?

is chad a furry?

what cam?

all we need is pic with timestamp.

sounds like some sorta legal issues might arise from that

i think it's more that a hot bear picking you up than that

no, but he's pretty fucking gay.

depends on the country, and on whether you take money for the fuky fuky or driving.

well you can take the money for driving, but sex was on the side

Ah. but in this country you would have to take the money for sex, as you need special training and shit to drive people for money.

what if your someone you knew needed a lift and was gonna pay you for the gas, do you need special training for that

If you take the money, legally yah.
If he pays at the gas station, I don't think so.

laws are kinda weird

They created a new law after Uber came here. The normal taxi drivers were mad. "DEY TOOK AUR JUBS!"
that shit.
Maybe the should just lower the damn prices.
cost 10 usd just to get inside the taxi.

But Uber had to leave. Did get a new one, You pay to have a "thing" delivered, usually your phone. You then ask if you can get a lift, and that's legal for now.

that's pretty shitty, competition is good but they don't want the competition for some reason

Don't think there's a lot of competition in this country, some places that is good, others it's shit.

i guess it depends where you are, yeah
kind of like limited ISP options for some people

and no matter which provider you chose you still have to pay the company that put down the cables, so the bill will cost extra and end up at the same price as before.

i meant like, some people can only choose from one or two providers depending on where they are compared to a lot more than that in other places

i don't know if it works like that, you usually just pay the ISP for your access and a modem/setup or you buy your own modem if the cables are already laid down

if the cables are already laid down i dont think you pay for them being put down*

pressed enter too early

ah, varies a lot where you live. if it's in an apartment you are usually limited to who ever they have made a deal with. With a house you can also be unlucky and only have 1-2 options some times.

you pay for the use of their cables. so you end up paying to two different places, insted of only one. ends up at same price.

>limited to whoever they have made a deal with
that's pretty awful, what if the ISP is garbage or you want to have your own internet connection?

here it's the ISPs who rent from companies that already laid down the cables that pay for it, not the customer
at least that's what my dad's told me

Then you get the usb / mobile versions.

And if you're lucky the apartments will have recently got fiber installed.

usb/mobile version?
like data on your phone? that's even worse

but even then won't they be able to snoop on your browsing and shit?

you could get it on your phone like just get a deal with 20gb data.
but I mean mobile broadband. You just say no to the internet you can get through your contract with in the apartment. It also lets you use it anywhere. Given there is a signal ofc.

20gb is nothing

yeah i guess you could do that