Sup Forumsros, i got her pregnant and she got rid of it before i even knew and now she doesnt want to see me anymore...

Sup Forumsros, i got her pregnant and she got rid of it before i even knew and now she doesnt want to see me anymore. We are both 19 so i agree with her decision about the baby, but i still want her to talk to me. She wont even answer my phone calls and hardly responds to texts. What do i do

>What do i do
You move on and dont get bitches pregnant

Best thing she could do for you... run, run far the fuck away

She's pretty much dead inside but she'll be back. Just be there for her when she does.

Stop being a needy little bitch

;)

Get her best friend or sister pregnant.. or both..and that’ll teach her

Be glad that you weren't part of a conspiracy to murder your own offspring

Teach her what?

And the fact it happened without his consent is even more of a conspiracy.Men have 0 reproductive rights despite being 50% of the process

Maybe if you're not man enough to deal with the repercussions of having sex and being an adult, you shouldn't. That's why things like condoms and contraceptive pills exist. Enjoy your life; remember, when you were running down your momma's leg she could've taken a pill and your faggot ass would have been gone, too.

user this bitch catch you and you can go away. NICE BITCH TRAP
tipical, i have 2 friend in the same condition, u are fucked :D

Let her be, faggot. Give her space. You fucked up too mate.

This shit, while perfectly acceptable, is hard as fuck on the feminine constitution.

Give her the space. Know she has a high chance to bail on you. But be a man, own up to it and be cordial with her. You don't have to stay, but for shits sake, don't act like a nigger with her. You both dun goofed

lots of animals are able to abort at will

OP here, im not a feminist but i think that its completely the womans decision because its her body that gets fucked up. Plus to even consider abortion means it was an accident to begin with so its not like the man was planning to have a kid in the first place. Even if i didnt agree with her, which i do, its her call anyway, not mine

You didn't notice she was preggo?
Furthermore: You sure it was yours?

Bullshit.

He doesn't need to consent. If my wife wants to have an abortion on her own, that's one thing. We're married and have equal say.

They're some dumb unwed 19 year olds. She owes him nothing. Sure he added some Jizz, but that's hardly 50 percent of the process.

And what 19 year old male wants or even can take care of a kid? We'd all end up fucking it.

Havent seen her since we had sex which was about a month ago. And yes it was ours

>wasn't pregnant long
>Y u no kno?

Jesus we have sex education in 6th grade where I come from. Is it summer again?

To abort babies you fucking autist

Be glad she didn't keep the baby and signed you up for 18 years of having your balls crushed in your wallet every month.

Does Not end at 18. Friend of mine is being forced to pay half a university education. A place he never got to go to himself because he has no money. Thats in Canada though. Laws may be different elsewhere. This guy got fucking lucky. Put all of this behind you and learn to pull out. One fleeting orgasm can be life altering