I'm feeling self injurious talk to me Sup Forums

I'm feeling self injurious talk to me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
youtube.com/watch?v=tgX5SDzCxbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now post it with a timestamp.

Sideways for attention, longways for results.

XP waste

not my pic, and I'm not an attention whore

just posting it as related to topic

Why you sad, nigga?

Its non-suicidal harming I'm struggling with at the moment, not thoughts of suicide.

self harm =/= suicide idealization

Use a heated up knife, you'll feel better and avoid infection. and do it on your upper arm so you don't draw all the unnecessary attention.

Add me on kik, we can talk there
>kik: NaniMoose

I do it too, it's sad but if it helps us...
The other pics are too big, I must post an old one ;_;

Just feeling kinda lost and overwhelmed, I'm back at university and its stressful and I feel like I dont know what the fuck I'm doing there.

I feel like its my last shot at making something of my life, so thats putting a lot of pressure on myself, and I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do for my essays which the deadlines are still a while away (late december) but its freaking me out.

Then post your pic, for fuck's sake. Every attention whore says that.

We can talk if you have a discord account

I just did this, i wanna be raped & killed, please just kill me

Are you okay, user?

I was suicidal not long ago, now I am turning towards that path again.
Harm yourself or not OP, it's pointless anyhow.
I recommend trying something different.
That's what I did to stop my earlier depression, sadly I choose the first thing I found and it was not the right for me.
But it still helped, so yeah
Live whatever OP, just not your current life.
It went three years for me before I finnaly did something about it.

Mots Doux#2583 if you want

Oh so it's for attention, I see.

Instead of cutting, punch a wall over and over. At least then you be kinda cool like the bride from kill bill

I find scars cool >.>

We're a lot to do that sort of things, you know. Differents reasons, differents paths, differents lives... Still the same pain.
Have a hug !

I self-harm to get scars and allow everyone to see what I feel.

no ty

Sup Forums is fine for me

if you can get b to count to 10 ill post oc

Sup Forums is fine

Have you tried getting a social hobby? Like sports or clubs? Having a routine can really help make you feel better about your life knowing that there is a reason to get up in the morning / leave the house. Whats brought your depression back?

Most people who self harm go around making sure that people dont see. So it is rarely todo with attention. In my case it has NOTHING to do with getting attention.

not looking to harm at all yet alone just punch a wall to look cool

>i'm not an attention whore
fucking kill yourself

your talking to an oldschool Sup Forumstard your going to have to try harder

">Most people who self harm go around making sure that people dont see. So it is rarely todo with attention. In my case it has NOTHING to do with getting attention."

You mean except the fact that you take to the internet to shitposts your sob story?

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

Kik me b

Bon_Scotty

youtube.com/watch?v=tgX5SDzCxbE

So you post a shitty BAWWWW thread, asking for people to talk to you. Then you post pictures that aren't yours, and when asked to confirm that you are actually hurting yourself (by way of timestamp) and not asking for attention, you want everyone in the thread to jump hoops just for the confirmation? You must be retarded.

nice baby cuts

The point I was making was that I'm not going to post my own scars as that would then be construed as attention seeking, so I posed an impossible challenge.

is that pen and teller saying shut the fuck up on repeat?

Its something like that, that i'll start off with again - running a needle across my skin (called scratches) before i move on to cutting again.

Its stupid how cutting relieves so much emotional strain. I wish scratching could do the same -.-

well this is underwhelming, I thought there'd be some good discussion from others who also struggle with self harm, or self destructive tendencies.

I met someone last week who also self harmed,it was a relief to talk to someone about my urges as I had no one before her.

that's the single most retarded thing i read today, get some drugs from your psycho doc and overdose on them

I got absolutely piss face drunk, slit my forearm with my roommates knife about 40 time up and down my arm, was taken to the hospital, woke up the next morning with a .14 bal, sent to a mental hospital because my severe depression and suicidal tendencies. Hopefully that'll be the only time I ever hurt my self

Tldr: don't drink on prozac

not looking to die or overdose. Cant even take real drugs as the meds I'm on prevent me from it.

shit man, are you ok now? Are you receiving any help other than medication?

This happened in janurary of 2017, and they upped my dosage to .40 mg. Been doing good so far but I'm dealing with a shitty relationship rn so my depression has spiked up a bit recently

Best of luck to you

Show your gaping anus!