Post and rate

Post and rate

get real speakers / 10

desk is clean but FUCK man clean ur fan grill!

>fan grill
wat?

the grill on the fan. Side panel missing etc...

The beauty of having it way off the ground is that it never really gets dusty (dust is heavier than air).

Also, side panels are for chumps

see

What am I seeing?

>dem shoes
>plant is at a annoying spot
>open pc ugly as fuck in the spotlight
>nice desk
6.5/10

A real side panel.

gross shoes

>if you gonna do two screen why would u have the biggest of sized next to the smallest of size. that fucking annoying.
> jesus fuck that giant out of place potted plant,
> the combo of ur full trash can, dirty ass shoes, and wrinkled faded red pants make me smell this pic.
> real nice desk though.

My rig. Windows installed on RAID-1 (mirrored) SSD hard drives. So fast, it loads stuff before you click, and actually puts electricity back INTO the grid.

Watercooled, because I have skill to spare. No component has ever seen more than 35 degrees.

If Chad were a PC, this would be it.

forgot to post specs

Those Crotons look pretty healthy m8

tf is a croton

Your monitors are way out of proportion, you have an attached webcam and that plant is in such an awkward spot. It'd be better on the smaller desk, you're already blocking one speaker. Also you could move the second speaker to further behind you or to the side, they seem way too close to be getting any real benefit of spreading the sound.

speaker isnt blocked when im sitting on my kneely dealy or in my big comfy chair not pictured