READ!!!

READ!!!

The marines have flamethrowers and fuel to last 900 octillion years, after that its handguns and boots.
The fight takes place on an infinite flat field, obviously not in this universe so no black holes and shit. The marines start in 1 group and the ants come from all directions (by foot) untill 1 team is 100% dead.
No death by hunger, dehydration, old age or disease but the marines still need sleep. No reproduction either.

Which team would win and why?

ants
/thread

Who cares!

This.
Basically, each marine would have to kill a Googoplex number of ants.

Or, to put it more simply, each Marine would have to kill the number of Ants on earth 11 times over.

Marines eaten by tidal waves of ants the size of the empire state building

Each marine would have to kill far more. Graham's number is really so big it's silly.

you cared enough to post in this thread opposed to all the other threads.
What are you even doing on this board?

youre wrong
Googolplex is an infinitesimal in size compared to Grahams number the amount of ants is gigantic they could easely form a wall thats googleplex meters in hight and thickness and that would take less than one percent of all ants

the marines would be dead in seconds
max 3 min

no? it would take billions of years (propably more) for the ants to reach all of the marines, ants are slow and they dont start between the marines, they from around the group of marines.

even if they would walk in ant by ant rows behind each other and the flamethrowers would hold them of then there would be more ants then fuel even for 900 octillion years

I'd say they would last till they ran out of fuel for the flame thrower.

even fuel for googolplex years wouldnt not be enought

hey im not saying the marines would win, im just saying it would not last not last only 3 minutes. I would also like to add that the marines have all this time to prepare, the marines in the middle would form their own societies and not even know about the ant hell outside the marine area untill word got around, which would take a long time aswell.
Who knows what they could come up with.

i still think the ants would win tho, the marines would kill themselves or have accidents with their weapons long befor the ants got to them.

ITT:Faggots using a bunch of buzzwords to measure dicks

you and your dicks, is that all you think about?

I think this guy pretty much nailed it. Everyone under him is just confirming what he said

>the ants come from all directions (by foot)
Well obviously, this whole thing might seem silly if the ants had tiny motorcycles to ride.

some ants can fly, did you not know this?

Do you have any idea how large Graham's number is? That shit will give you nightmares. A googleplex is a joke in comparison.

i do, but many do not, which is why i made this thread.

Ah, okay then. Just checking. Seriously guys, check that shit out. It's fucking ridiculous.

Can marines call in airstrikes?

Only during the active portion of their reproductive cycle when new queens start new colonies, and the instructions specifically state no reproduction

Excellent work user. I want the final draft on my desk by monday.

im pretty sure there is a spieces of ants that fly all the time, but even if there is not, people dont know they can only sometimes fly and it was not specified that none of them can fly, so yes its necessary to say they come by foot as people will confuse it otherwise.

we are low on funding sir.