Ask a delusional paranoid schizophrenic who is alone and currently experiencing severe symptoms right now anything

ask a delusional paranoid schizophrenic who is alone and currently experiencing severe symptoms right now anything

A train leaves a station and travels north at a speed of 75mph. four hours later, a second train leaves on a parallel track and travels north at 175mph. how far from the station will they meet?

They're behind you.

Who are those scary looking people right behind you?

what size hat do you wear

What are the symptoms of schizophrenia?

Which demons are you currently hanging out with?

Where are the calls coming from?

a) inside the house
b) inside your room
c) up your ass

How do you know we cant get your personal information through here right now?

How does King Crimson works?

What is the last step to convert stress and depression to paranoid and schizophrenic?

you listen to every album to see if you like any of it; and when you don't you listen to Tool instead.

FUCK YOU LITTLE MANLET I AM OVER 8 FEET TALL WITH A SOLID 12' GIRTH COCK, YOU SHOULD BE PARANOID BECAUSE IMA FIRING MY LAZER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's the password?

But I listened and like every album and I still don't know how it works, does it skip time, does it kinda stop time, does it cut out time?

Are you able to direct your thinking? Catch it. Check it. Change it. How's your breathing?

We are watching. You know what you have to do. Why are you waiting?

You don't feel all those ants on you?

OP, this is God. You must kill the disbelievers for me. If you prove yourself to be a faithful servant I shall reward you with great riches and give you a free pass into Heaven.

i think you're at the "listen to tool instead" point

they don't have names, but there are 4 figures. to briefly describe them, i'd say one is god lecturing all my sins, one is the devil convincing me to do more bad things, one is a male peer tormenting me about my sexuality and a girl peer who torments me for not having luck with girls. they're a part of my life now, and i see them all the time but i'm off my meds now so it's gonna get fun soon

Get over it you faggot, you know they aren't real so ignore them.

>inb4 hur dur you don't know what it's like
Or
>that's not how it works

Fuck off.

i do ignore them and for the most part i can deal with it but damn it's hard coming to the realization you're crazy and breaking down in the middle of some shitty community college class. trust me, my goal is to be able to deal with it without meds, but don't be a cunt and pretend you have some profound mental strength.

Do you chug dick?

getting a solid breathe is pointless until i can get some street xans or something else to curb the anxiety until my next psychiatrist appointment. fuck seroquel, that's all i gotta say on the matter of anti-psychotics.

grindr is the only reason i turn my phone on

Someone should slip this guy a bunch of acid and see how strong he is

Do you think they know?

HOW DOES IT WORK!?

Which song do you prefer: Epitaph or The Court of the Crimson King?

easily epitaph

>gayest thing ever posted on Sup Forums
congratulations.

What's your interpretation of «The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway» by Genesis?

Who's that in your closet..

Did you ever realize that it's only in your head. Maybe without your delusions you'd have to realize that you're all alone.

Is it safe?

your 'reality' is only in your head as well.

Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

but I don't see persons no one else sees.

What's in your wallet?

kek!

i'd much rather be alone. I haven't had a thought to myself in months.

clever girl
you don't know that

What's it like when you get drunk/stoned/high on anything else?

how are you?

I'm grown up but still think there's someone in the flat when it's dark. Once I just realized that there is no one. I didn't have to turn on the light I just realized that there will be no single perosn but me. My anxiety went away and I became sad.
That's why I asked.

>they don't have names, but there are 4 figures. to briefly describe them, i'd say one is god lecturing all my sins, one is the devil convincing me to do more bad things, one is a male peer tormenting me about my sexuality and a girl peer who torments me for not having luck with girls. they're a part of my life now, and i see them all the time but i'm off my meds now so it's gonna get fun soon

Holy fuck, I want this text to be read in a voice recorder and inserted into Soundtracks for the Blind V.2

525 miles?

What keeps you from Killing yourself? Are you religious? Did you try to get help?

hope that i can conquer my mental illness and not succumb to a life of hospitalization and zombifying pills.

OP is not answering!

Do you really really really like this image?

wtf yes i am

why are you lying to yourself and the internet is it because it make you feel special to pretend you have a problem or are you just bored and like to bait?

all i get high on anymore is xanax an kpins. getting drunk is spooky and i smoke weed 25/8

how do you distinguish what's real and what's fake? did all the characters appear at the same time and how did you realize they're not real?

the figures are less defined and not people-looking yet. but as time goes on and more figures compile into the delusion, it's getting a lot harder
i do really really really like that image

i have no one to talk to and i thought some people would find my condition interesting

lame

Why are you not taking your meds?

I can't begin to imagine what your going through. Where's your family? Do you have anyone to support you irl?

dude are you going to get the shadowmen out of your basement?

save it my friend, it's all yours

they aren't working and they make me too tired. at first they were good cause i could make it stop by just passing out off them but after a while i just stopped.
i live in my dad's garage because it would just be too hard to be on my own right now. i have a couple friends that are very supportive and here when i need them to be. but it's shaky, and people are leaving quicker and quicker the crazier i'm getting which is also scary because then i'm even more isolated in my thoughts and delusion

I'm glad you have a supportive environment around you and Don't listen to the thought in your head that people are gonna leave you because it's probably just your anxiety and paranoia. I hope you get well and conquer your mental illness.