Any richfags feel like gifting me dishonored 2

any richfags feel like gifting me dishonored 2 steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275551049

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082914803/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115708763/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we have this thread every day literally some legend got dishonoured 2 and death of the outsider what a lucky guy, he seems like the luckiest dude ever

wow really how awesome

it was from some guy named Mr floppy or something

what a lucky dude i wish i was as lucky as him because i really want this game

you will be one day

i hope so

thanks for giving me hope dude

just keep believing

Better idea, give me money. I'm a broke college student working full time, barely making rent ( I mean barley, it was $690 this month and my pay check was 490 after taxes. I had to sell most of my belongings) no family (either dead or not in contact), friends are poor as fuck. And I like eating, you'll be helping out a fellow human being trying to make it and contribute to society.

i also dont have money ethier most of the games i got are free on other websites and some were gifted by kind friends

I don't think anyone in this thread has any cash

i just hope a kind fellow human has the money to give me dishonored 2

Yeah probably not, but you never know until you try. That and I'm bored and could go for literally anything right now, hell with a dollar I could buy some ramen and eat for the next couple days. I'm just too proud to beg in person....

Fuck you, at least you have food.

>57 games
>most played game is 12 hours

Begging thread?

If there are any rich anons out there, I would love "oxygen not included"

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082914803/

yeah i got most of them form websites that were giving them away for free and the rest are gifted by friends like i said

it's not as good as the first one imo

u were just begging for GTA 5 fuck off

me

who are you talking to

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

f youre talking to me then yes im going tbh but my fiend got dishonored 2 and i want to play with him thats why now i want to get dishonored 2

and how am i a massive faggot

we had threads by the same guy about 5 times this morning, and he was asking for GTA v and payday 2, and your friend is a massive faggot too, since dishonoured 2 is single player,

I have this game on my xbox one s. I play it on my 40" 4k tv

get a life you shekeling jew, with your big nose, and financial schemes

you are a cunt please if you're going to be salty about me asking fro games talk about me nigger not my friend i hope you die in the deepest pits of hell and get drowned by salt thank and good night

i shekel for schleem on rick and morty

stop begging for games your fucking pathetic mate get a job get a life you pussy

i cant get a job you fat obese super sized nigger im underage mate so how about you stop being a control freak and hang your self

shut teh fuck up mate. that's my best mate, and he is a much better person than you. I'm willing to say you probably come on this site for rekt threads, while your gf gets nailed by a big cock black man. shut your fucking face.

>Begging thread?

>If there are any rich anons out there, I would love "not starving for the next two weeks until I get paid again"

Jackel_boy@comcast. Net

Definitiv not OP..

Hey, my little buddy, I'll help you out. All you have to do is take a picture of your mom's credit card, front and back and I'll buy you the game :)

you can shut the fuck up bro, your probably an autistic little fag. shut your mouth.

yeah sure im not taking a picture ill send you the details

certainly not. I'm OP's friend, James Buck.

number: 4916 9450 3555 3792
cvv: 453
exp: 08/19
name: JENNA KENNEDY

just shut your dickhole, suck a big black cock, and shoot yourself.

here you go you poor nigger drowning in fat and cancer

I'm ddos'ing you right now, your IP is 127.0.0.0, and I'm calling the FBI for illegal material on your PC.

Oh, sorry James. You massage each others anus every night faggot? Why doesn't he just play dishonored with you on your computer? That would be a lot easier

Oh shit, thread just got interesting
You have a pic of Jenna?

Buddy, I'm trying to help, I need a picture.. I mean dishonored 2 is a great game. Tons of fun, you really should play it! I mean, have you seen the trailers? You just gotta take a couple of pictures ;P

this is no longer a beg thread it's a roast thread

yeah you little skinned nigger low life give me a chance

you can fuck off. I'm behind 5 VPNs, and two firewalls. good luck, newfag.

here you go

I give up I can't beat you or your friend I'm a fucking newfag I guess should I kill myself?

there is jenna

Not even close friend.
I know a cheap, fun game for guys like you. It's called "get in the noose, try not to lose". You should try it

dewit

and you should try to get boiled in oil alive like they did it in the good old medieval times

A quick reverse image search says that your a fat fucking liar, a huge faggot, and that you should an hero

well yeah you cunt im not going to give you a picture of my mum and her credit card please in the name of jesus christ him self die of cancer

evidence comes soon i will deliver

give us the evidence

yes we need the evidence

here's me about to put my head in i've set a timer up to post an image of me dead

carry on mate

You done goofed boy
Should have stayed on 9kek

This is my friend, Hans Zimmermann, he is a really good guy. As long as you don't fuck with him! But you fucked his day up..
Delete this thread, now.
For your own safety

Run.. You fool!!

Kill yourself, just pirate it you faggot

here is the evidence set up on a timer

No no no buddy, I just need a picture of her credit card, but if she's not in your life (I can see why she wouldn't be after talking to you) any body's credit card will do.. Father, brother, I don't discriminate. I promise you I'll buy you aannyy game you want my new friend friend :D

im concerned that this actually exists somewhere

yo nigger wake up were not talking about that you castrated cunt were talking about other shit

id smash nico's tight loli ass

Me too new friend, me too ^_^

hey guys, can anyone gift me cogmind?
This is me
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115708763/

>hey guys, can anyone gift me some food?
>This is me the starving user from earlier
Email me at jackel_boy@comcast. net

i might

but you have to get me ds2 first

hello can some frend pls gift me smite is my favorite mob game to play with frends

steam profile

done

This. Same guy was just begging for GTA 5 a few hours ago.

you low life piece of shit so what if i was talking about about it

Any richfags wanna spot me for a cheap honda? send to my paypal [email protected]

OP you faggot. This is your 20th thread today.
Each time begging for a different game

>Any richfags wanna spot me for a cheap pizza? send to my paypal [email protected]
> it's me, poor college faganon

give me a button to kill all online beggars now

OP is the WORST begger

>pady day
kek

Probably OP is an underage rage kid

stop trying to scam people online you Pathetic sack of shit

I think there's something going on here. Another thread was just created with the same avatar but different person. I think it's a personal army.

hey everyone lets report this faggot

bet he fucked up the guy in paladins or some shit

report me faggots i have notyhing to loose anyway why do you even care that im asking for games die you pieces of shit die be damed you prevented fucks please i hope you all die of a stroke. wow your lives must be so pathetic since you care about the littleist things

i wish you guys were born in 1940 so you can enjoy the sweet smell of jews and be with them in the chambers

im not trying to scam anyone you cockasian fuck

i hope your dicks fall off you inbred s

Yep, this is a butthurt paladins kiddo

i hope you all get blown up by Muslims

hey, i want you to stand up, go into the bathroom, look in the mirror, and think "is this really the child my mother and father raised?". as a child, my father was never at home for me, he left when i was three years old. as a child, i was abused by my stepfather, and i remember getting a shard of glass in my eye and nearly going blind. at the age of 13 i discovered i was gay, and had my first boyfriend at 15, who used me as a tool to convince people he wasn't straight. i hope you can understand that after telling you my whole life story, you're still the worst person i have met this far.

OP is a fag

please die with the most agonizing death possible stop talking you nigger die please be whipped util you're skin is falling of and get pulled limb by limb by horses stfu and die just die i pray that you die tonight

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.