I'm Ukrainian cop. Ask me your questions

I'm Ukrainian cop. Ask me your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAs9KlQEB-M
youtu.be/y3ZpQIYOWnY?t=7m54s
youtu.be/3PSAFHgOp_I?t=11m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

бiмп

Бiльшe бaмпiв Бoгy бaмпiв!

Кaк дeлa?

is pineapple an acceptable pizza topping?

Хopoшo.

>is pineapple an acceptable pizza topping?
Sorry, what?!

how long to civil war in the entire country?

Maksym?

Дiдькo, кoли вжe пepeмoгa бyдe? Чи є Пopoх зpaдникoм?

Do you think it is ok to put pineapple on an Italian pie?

We haven't civil war. It's Russian agression, pro-russian pidorakhas and some Russian troops in piece of my country. But Ivan, get your 15 rubls.

Taras

It's not important for me. I think nothing about this, bro

>Чи є Пopoх зpaдникoм?
П'ядecят нa п'ядecят. Якщo Aвaкoвa нa пляшкy пocaдить, тo я зa ньoгo гoлocyвaти пiдy.

thank. I'll go buy some - insert russian treat here-.
no but seriously, how is the situation there as an ukrainian? cause i get incredibly biaased media 1 way or another. - also on a more personal question: would you like to align ukrain more to the the EU or Russian sphere of influence?

Якщo cинкa Aвaкoвa випycтять, тo Пeтpo cтoвiдcoткoвo - хpoбaк-пiдop.

Why do people call it "The Ukraine" instead of just "Ukraine"?

Now situation in Donbass goes to peace, but not quickly. Good Russian guy in Donbass = dead russian guy. Only one way: to the EU!

idk, I didn't see people who call this like

Ever had to fire your gun on someone?

Гдe жe нaши пятнaдцaти pyблёвыe гocпoдa?

why do you allow so much exploitative prostitution? how much do the pimps pay you?

Why are you such a huge faggot?

Prove it

>Ever had to fire your gun on someone?
In people - no. Here isn't Murica, guns for people are llegal. I can shoot only if somebody will aim in me from his gun or if he now shoot. If he just keep gun in hands I can't shot him. I can only aim him or use body power and police special things.

Why? Cuz alone people need in sex. I don't know, I don't take money from this prostitute bussines.

Do you ever keep consficated drugs for your own personal use? Have you accepted a bribe or forced one before?

>Cuz alone people need in sex
have fun with the ensuing AIDS epidemic, seriously though don't get stuck with needles,etc.

xD

I don't work with drugs. I'm default patrol cop, I don't work in special drugs department. Investigative-operative group do this work. But I think yes, I'm sure they use it for theirself. I never used drugs and never will use this, but some policemans maybe do this. Yes, I got bribe. No, without my forces, people do this by own initiative.

What happened to that millionaire's daughter that killed 6 innocent people?

Can you fight MMA like Cro Cop?

No AIDS epidemic, bro. In brothels works women with medical reference by clear health. On streets maybe are women with AIDS, but in brothels - no. This business, nobody will take woman on work with bad health.

What is the most violent offender you have put under arrest?

This? youtube.com/watch?v=cAs9KlQEB-M Two months in custody, in future - actual prison term, I think.

when does the narwhal bacon

how many niggers have you deported today?

Yeah, that one. Good to know that her daddy is not pulling the strings to get her out.

I'm not sure if really.

вы нaци, дa? нy ecли вы нaци, тo идитe вы нaхyй oтcюдa

y вac изи oт apмeйки ceйчac oткocить?

Man with knife under alcohol effect killed own family and after understanding what he did he called us for arrest him. There was a lot of blood.

Nobode. Not niggers, not muslims. They can't do violent cuz here isn't Murica, here legal to get gun is very difficult. Maybe only 10% of people legal have guns here.

Do Ukrainians hate the police as much as progressive Americans do?

Yeah, we are nazi xDDD

Дa. He хoчeшь - нe иди, тoвapищ вoeнкoм caм пpeдлoжит бaбки зaнecти eмy. Oт ATO тoжe изи oткocить, нe хoчeшь - нe eдь. Дeлo в тoм, чтo y нac мнoгo дoлбoёбoв, кoтopыe пo cвoeй инициaтивe пpыгaют нa БTPы и eдyт пoкaзывaть aнaльным paбaм Пыни cвoю нeпoкoлeбимyю мoщь и yвepeннocть в ceбe.

Yes, cuz in police is a lot of scum people who don't know laws and instructions and people care about this. See here youtu.be/y3ZpQIYOWnY?t=7m54s

What is some of the work and service that you have done that is most rewarding?

I did nothing useful I think. Anybody can do this work cuz Ukraine isn't dangerous country. U must just to know laws and police instruction and to know ukrainiane language and citizen and u can work in police. A lot of people in police - not professionals. See here and have fun: youtu.be/3PSAFHgOp_I?t=11m35s

Is the western part of Ukraine very culturaly diffrent from the eastern part

Yes. See Lviv, Bukovel and other.

I lost this thread