Can i try to explain why people in India shit on the streets? Please LISTEN and don't LAUGH

Can i try to explain why people in India shit on the streets? Please LISTEN and don't LAUGH

There are OVER 1 BILLION PEOPLE in this country
A lot of this is wasteland
We do not have the resourses to build over a billion toilets
We do not have the money to build over a billion toilets

Therefore, some people have to shit in the street. It is just a fact. Australia is empty so i can see how it is hard to understand.

One thing I will say, in our defence. In most towns they have a number of toilets and the townspeople with the smelliest shit are the ones who use the toilets, only de ones without smelly shit use the streets to minimise the damage to the country and the environment. We have organisation. We are not animals. If you have a digestive disorder you will not be forced to use the street.

At least we our country still has decency and isnt as degenerate as the western countries

Filthy indian, go Back yo your country

Why are you such horny cunts and can't see any white girls.

im indian and i speak better englihs than you, what did you try to say?

If you can't afford toilets, you can't afford a space program. Poo in the loo god dammit.

POO

Fuck off pajeet

Hurr

sage

yeah, so? doesnt make it less true

Can they power rockets off of street poo? Methane is flammable, but can it lift rockets?

It makes you a copypasta pirate who shits on the street

Just admit you are afraid of the toilet witch and we'll be fine.

>Be Roman Empire
>have sewers 2000 years ago
>Better plumbing and sanitation than India 2017 AD

But you have the resources to make weapons grade uranium. And send satellites to space. Priorities, user, for fucks sake. If you can manage that you, can manage the ancient roman technology of aqueducts and latrines. Get your shit together (literally).

Dubs Trips Dubs of Truth.

Poo in the fucking Loo

Hey are sikh shitskins considered indian?

Yo I'm Indian, this ain't never gonna change. Just like whites are cucks, blacks are niggers and Jews deserve to die. Indians are always going to be associated with shitting on the street on the internet. Jai ho.

I love this bait you cheeky bastard.
I had the misfortune of living with an Indian and his gf. (Not by choice, it was a cheap sharehouse and while I had master bedroom with ensuite, there were three other bedrooms out the back.)

He was the most autistic cunt I have ever had the misfortune to meet. The other two who had the misfortune of sharing the communal toilet with him hated him because he would spray the toilet with rancid shit daily and NEVER ONCE did he clean it, even after several complaints to the landlord.

I hate Indians for so many reasons. Shittiest people who have the shittiest shitting routine.

how on earth do you know who has the smelliest shit. That varies.

Good catch. Fucking unoriginal cunts.

He's saying why can't you see a white girl without harassing her?

How did you get this from that

Show me your bob

Top kek

she damn scary

this is bait vbut anyway.

Building a toilet doesnt need much money but work. And there's a lot of workers in india.

BTW I was in India 2004 on bussines. There was a building with just level 4 populate and 3 elevators. In each elevator there was a guy who pressed the button for you. To my knowledge he got one buck a day.

Even rich folks prefer the street

Indian shitskins are the fucking worst. They all aspire to be the biggest street-shitting assholes in this world. It's probably their only real success in life

>what is a million dollars in the hands of a filthy shitape?
Are you surprised?

I think they have toilets, they just aren't shitting in them

>There are OVER 1 BILLION PEOPLE in this country
>A lot of this is wasteland
>We do not have the resourses to build over a billion toilets
>We do not have the money to build over a billion toilets
Then you need to reduce your population significantly. Bring it down to less than 300 million and try again.

Honestly, I was keen on the idea of going to India and then I watched that programme where Sue Perkins slipped on some shit in the street. It has completely put me off. Invest in some proper plumbing and then we'll see.

You gotta admit, when those curryshitting street ploppers come to better civlizations, they sure do make very good goyim, among the most obedient and clueless goy a Jew could ever want.

top kek

Might as well take a tour of the London sewer mate, much cheaper and the experience is about as intense. Probably less rats and shit in the sewer tbh

Besides Indians, who would even pay ten million dollars to live there?

A shit for brains shitskin obv? god knows how much dick taking they have to do to get that much money to begin with, but when they do...

Holy fuck does it get any filthier than a stupid greedy shitskin? Imagine a jew with the bonus of being a shit loving shitskin. My god

Any of you limeys ever lucky enough to get authentic curry from this guy?

>yfw Britbong cucks letting these shiteaters take over your country for (((CULTURAL ENRICHMENT)))
Good luck jeeves

Why is your logo a stylized cunt?

>Bitch lasagna

Dig a fucking LATRINE Abahajit! You weren't doing this in public when the English were there, for Gods sakes!

How did street-shitting even become a thing? Even the poorest of the poor Chinese make fun of you and shit into a proper latrine!

If you can't make a Billion toilets, ad least buy a Million shovels and start fucking digging!

>In most towns they have a number of toilets and the townspeople with the smelliest shit are the ones who use the toilets
>At least we our country still has decency and isnt as degenerate as the western countries
MIGHTY KEK

Oh you killed me OP. This was some good bait.

Chutiye pata tha yehi hoga toh post kyu kiya.

Let me explain real quick the reason for shitting streets, here in india many proffesionist and workers like barbers, dentists, doctors, etc. DONT have an office or building, they work on the sidewalks, so they dont have toilets available, and very few buildings do, and those that do their owners wont let you use it just like that. We could go back home to shit (for those of us who have toilets in our homes, (actually most houses do)) but if you ever went to india youd know traffic is a nightmare, and having to go home to use the toilet 4-6 times a day then thats just a huge waste of time. thats why we have designated shitting places. many of them are fields so its good for the earth if you think about it.

Fuck off shitskin go be a disposable pawn for zionist oppression you stupid shiteating piece of crap

>shitskin logic
wash your ass with a piece of soap you nasty stupid fuck

what is wrong with those people

checked

The rest of the world has public toilets. All you need are shacks with holes dug in them, it's that easy. A hole for the shit to accumulate in, and which can be drained.

What other country shits in the streets? There are just as many people in China, which also has terrible traffic, and they DON'T shit into the streets there!!!

wagon wheel

what about those people who live in the cities, you cant just dig a hole into concrete, and the government wont, at least we have public urinals.

but still, please share my point of view, shitting is a natural thing, and we try to be discrete when shitting, you wont see our penises or ball while doing so. we are not immoral like westerners

Why do they shit so much?

Chiddu does NOT approve.

>this horrible shitskin curryshitter bait
poo/10

> Discrete shitting

>>the government won't

Get a new government! Chinese cities are just as big and crowded as yours but they literally have their shit taken care of!

Do indians not wipe their ass?

we do, we are not animals, most of us carry our own rag

>decency
>not degenerate
>thisiswhyweshitonthestreetslikehorses.jpg

>Do indians not wipe their ass?
With their bare hands.

If they can't afford a toilet they aren't going to spring for paper or a shower.

as i said in we do wipe with hand but we clean our hand with moist rag. plus we wipe with the left hand which is not the prominent one

>most of us carry our own rag

Well that seems pretty hygienic. Forgive me for thinking that you were filthy.

You don;t need running municipal sewage systems to have the courtesy of using an outhouse you filthy mongrel. Any animal's natural instinct is to cover their shit with soil afterwards. Even dogs have more common sense than you lot.

As you can see, that doesn't work well

the rag is for cleaning our left hand, we obviosuly shake the (usually few) shit off, then we clean with the rag.

srry flipped image

Shit tier bait mang, pajeet lurker here just wanted to say only lower caste shitpoor rural pajeets don't poo in loo and wipe with bare hands (but they're the majority tbh). General class pajeets live in normal homes with Western style toilets mostly, even though paper rolls aren't common we use hand showers (bidets) like pic related.

> the rag is for cleaning our left hand, we obviosuly shake the (usually few) shit off, then we clean with the rag.

Absolutely disgusting.

I won't be able to eat tonight

You dont need a billion toilets, just enough so people don't have to shit in the streets you lazy barbarians.

Stop spending the money England gives you on a space program, spend it on improving your sanitation instead

You people are a circus.

Again, only the subhuman lowercaste pajeets don't shower stay unhygienic pigs as they are, general fags like us shower, shampoo and deodorize because we have school or jobs to do unlike those street shitters

I feel sorry for you pajeet

You know that rinsing off feces still leaves a lot of poop bacteria, right?

Why the fuck do you have a masterball in the bathroom?