How does Sup Forums feel about Papa John's?

How does Sup Forums feel about Papa John's?

Is he /ourguy/?

Wait what?

> Facebook

They want to make money, which is fair enough.

Why Huff-Po is labelling them "Alt Right" is click baiting and the usual dose of virtue signalling.

I don't care about that.

In other news, is papa john's pizza really that bad? Or is it like... meme bad? Like how daily show made a thing out of making fun of arby's.

better ingredients, better pizza, end my life

his pizza blows buffalo dick

without the NFL their sales would be ZERO

CRY MORE

It's actually that bad. Give it a try sometimes

If you like your pizza really fucking salty and nothing else

I used to work at Papa John's and the shop I was at always got a lot of business. Also it can be good when you make it right. Still better than little seizures though.

I have, and it's not my favorite kind of pizza, but i don't think it's worth the scorn, but i might just have a good chain near here. Like i've heard of people thinking dominoes is great but "our" dominoes sucks ass. So i am not willing to call papa johns fine as a blanket statement, i might just be lucky.

Yeah the one in my town has banging ass sausage and stomps Ceaser's and Howies

> Caesars
> Howies
Poor fag detected

We can't compare little shitters to anything, it's the nigger of pizza

I do like how their crust tends to be light and fluffy and very moist due to them putting a lot of pizza sauce on it. But the pizza sauce itself isn't very special, and the cheese isn't special.

But when i'm in the mood for bread and tomatoes i consider papa johns.

I can cite pros and cons for all chains and several of the local places around here.

I even see value in little ceasers. They are kind of like a "once in a while" pizza, and you cannot let it get cold. Once it gets cold, it becomes construction materials. But while it's hot, it's kind of like mcdonalds. Super salty, super fatty, really light and insubstantial crust. Very obviously bad for you, but a little guilty pleasure occasionally.

their pizza sucks

Pizza Hut has the best sauce, of the commercial places.

Also, NYC pizza is shit.

theyre getting beat by pizza hut

PIZZA FUCKING HUT

how bad does your product have to be to get beat by that shitshow?

they need to take responsibility for their own weak garbage and stop trying to put the blame on something else to appease shareholders

He is literaly a jew
>no he is not /ourguy/

HuffPost is clickbaiting and op is a faggot

look out left cuck fags are gonna chimp out on papa now. papa is a racist, papa is a nazi, papa papa papa papa papa.

*for the record i dont like papa or papa pizza and i voted for master Trump

There's a reason we call them "soggy papa johns" in our family

>Business failing due to selling an inferior product, so he blames liberal protesters.

Seems like a good fit. He could also blame “regulations” or illegals rather than making a decent pie.

Papa John's: Jews and Pizzas go in our ovens.

Eh, Sup Forums isn't alt-right, just /pol. Get your flat ass back over there, cracker.

Anyone who thinks 4ch is alt-right, even Sup Forums, needs to fuck off back to Tumblr where they belong, tbqh...

He's afaggot so, yeah.

Honestly don't give a fuck. I'll eat what tastes good and watch what entertains me. Dominoes pan pizza is what I like

Haven't eaten that gross pizza shit since 2004. The subs were OK.

Little Ceasers is pretty good for how little it costs.

For $5.55 a pie, little Ceasers really is not that bad. Also, it only takes them only 7 minutes to make it.

horrible pizza

Jerry Jones used him as a puppet to attack the NFL because of the lost revenue from the anthem protests. Papa John owes Jerry his life because Jerry made Pappa Johns the official pizza of Cowboy stadium and then the NFL on top of owning 100 franchises in Texas.

dare i say it,
/ourpizza/

Alt right? Lol because they aren't scum? Wat

For big franchise pizza it's not that bad. There's worse and there's better. It's not gonna match home made or local pizza but it's not pure cardboard like Little Ceasar's.

>the nigger of pizza
that's the god damn truth

This is the only pizza I'm eating from now on.

Lol Sup Forums aint alt-right

/B is worldwide,
I can say, stop eating fucking shit anerifags, you got third world dietary plans.

(You).
Shit, anerifags*

found the newfag