>I had a bike accident recently, broke my leg and arm
>Now got crutches
>don't want to go to cafe cuz loads of people and embarrassed

Sup Forums, what do I do?
Need some serious advice.

Ignore her and move on with your life

Yeah but she is a QT, I'd r8 her 6/10.
Idk what to do

Are you asbergers? Nobody will make fun of you for breaking bones. They'll have sympathy. Go see her.

Funny you should say that, but I am Asperger actually

>you can't properly fuck her
>she will have sympathy with you
>blowjob all day

That's a fucking win situation there dude

That's what am thinking, but being shy and all that

It'll be fine, bro. Text her the deal. That you want to come out but you were in an accident and broke bones, so you might be late/not hang out long if you are in pain. Gives you an out if you start freaking but you aren't just bailing on her

Thanks Bro.
She knows I had an accident too. But it's a good get out clause if I don't like it when I'm there.

Honestly just go. She'll appreciate that you showed up even looking like a cripple. Shows her that you keep your word and you like her enough to show up. Trust me, she'll like it.

That would explain why you can't come to the conclusion of either just going or saying "sorry, but I broke bones in my arm and leg in a bike accident recently and I'm a little worried about being around a bunch of people". She'll either be cool with it or tell you she doesn't think it'll be a problem. If so then you might as well go.

Just go you pussy.
Nobodies going to give you shit for breaking bones.
It's badass kinda.
And if you already have a date then she is interested. But if you start being a socially anxious bitch, then we she won't be.

>go and meet her
>don't be a full blown August
>have fun

I do really wanna go, but I dunno man.

Best answer so far man, pull yourself up and just show up... show her thet you care

If you really like her, go and meet her at the cafe and forget about the people around you

It's like meh, she's not my perfect woman if that makes sense, I dunno whether to just move on with my life.

If you don't go then she probably won't invite you to anything else, girls are vindictive like that. Go show face and she'll see you care so much about her that you even put yourself through a lot to get there. Remember when it comes to girls it's about them and no one else.

I'd suck your dick on the first date if you showed up with broken legs and arms

>Remember when it comes to girls it's about them and no one else.
This is true.

Really?

Yeah it'd be a mix of sympathy blow job and holy shit you still showed up to a date like that blowjob.

Wow okay fair enough
I may have to go then

Thanks for all the replies Anons.