When did you stop taking pitchfork seriously?

When did you stop taking pitchfork seriously?

this review

Difficult question. What I like to do, and you are free to try it for yourself, is to first dunk my feet in lukewarm peppermint tea and onion juice. Then, forgive me if you are offended in any way, but it is important while soaking your soles that you also are taking care of your head skin and face, and this is why I also lather my face with a mixture of my own urine lemon juice and tumeric. What essentially is happening is that the tumeric and the onion juice are opposite herbal charges which when applied in this manner cancel each other out but also make you hydrolosize and excess fatty acids that your body may not be using currently turning you into a chemical battery. Similarly the tumeric is good for the softness of your skin and counteracts the peppermint detoxifying your heavy metals from your veins to your guts to your central nervous system literally working it's way through you like a snake through the reeds. It's a detox feast for your body and afterward you'll thank me when your skin is shining and you sleep two hours but feel like you have slept 40. I work 80 hours a week as a private bodyguard for some of the worlds most extravagant clients such as Whitney Houston's character from Bodyguard, The Sultan of Brunei, and the Last King of Scotland to name a few. If you don't believe me you can find out for yourself user by trying it. Magnetize your entire body with energy and freedom! It is truly a blessing to be living a clean and herbal life on the planet in this day and age and I am so thankful for all the beauty in my life. Also please avoid excess exposure to radon. That should help, please let me know if it does my friend.

Love,
Kate

never started

>taking any opinion other than your own seriously
How insecure are you?

desu i've never actually read a review, i just check the number and meme on here about it

6 years strong

Why are you even on a music discussion board?

same desu

this. I check pitchfork moderately, but sometimes, they do shit on their own reputation.

That's kind of their format. They know the actual content their score doesn't mean anything. They kind of just pander to social movements that cultivate insecure retarded people with money.

this was overrated af. The production was god awful.
this score was deserved. I cried the first time I heard it.

nu male

Well the answer is three parts.

The first two parts are both two thirds water collectively so the remains of each of these is one third each. Take each of these one thirds combine them into another two thirds and add one egg. Bring to a boil. Let sit and cool. You should have two thirds of the total answer and one third each of each of the first two thirds of the answer combined into a boiled egg. Shell when cold.

The final part to consider is this, I am here to chew breadcrumbs. Do you make cheesecake much user? Let's get down to basics here. If I was to shill you an opinion on music for 7 dollars a post and you posted 14 times per day, how many times do you think you could freely converse in Cantonese with a Russian interpreter translating to our client in Tuvan so that we can close the deal? See this is the big boys now. We're talking major game here and these two fellas on my side Morty Finklestein and Rob Ronald Janks III were top of their class at their respective law schools in litigation. This is no supply side dump into the market kid this is a tidal wave of penny stock hustling like you've never seen. We're making Disney go back to it's Frito Lay days if you know what I'm saying? And I know you do. So let's speak clearly and frankly then. In case you missed the memo shut up or we'll bury you in the sand and piss on your grave. Do say shit when he walks in the room got it?

Does that answer your question?

It was deserved at the time

I honestly dropped pitchfork when I saw Grimes on their website.

>criticism is about opinions
Why are there so many idiots like you?

I'm still astonished that this is even real
I would respect Pitchfork a whole lot more though if they stuck to what they said rather than changing reviews through time and deleting old ones

came here wanting to post this, excellent. Kid A getting a 10 is another good one

kid a is one of the few albums that deserves a 10 though

hahahaha

laugh all you want. it’s true.

no it isn't, Kid A isn't even in the top 3 radiohead albums, especially when you consider they released a better version of it right after (amnesiac)

kek

this

I noticed they started going off the rails in about 2011. Stopped taking them seriously in 2013.

I was 15 too when I broke up with my first girlfriend, don't worry.

When they started giving every meme rap album a 7 or above

> taking review aggregates seriously
oh to be young and insecure in my taste again

Not wrong, Homework is the superior album.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lmao

The thing is they then went ahead and named it the second best album of the 2000's

Was this the exact moment they went poptimist? I had only known about them for a year at the time since I'd discovered them through their P2K features.

But that score is accurate

ever thinking music "reviews" were ever not going to be a trash blogpost from a retard was the first mistake

>ever taking pitchfork seriously

22nd December 1996 at 10:25 am

What the fuck

All reviews are trash, decide yourself.

Good reason
Yep

>this score was deserved. I cried the first time I heard it.
I really hope you're memeing
Stop being a contrarian

It deserved a 10

(You) need to get a grip

example?