Kevin Spacey dropped by talent agency and publicist

Kevin Spacey dropped by talent agency and publicist
money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/house-of-cards-kevin-spacey-harassment/index.html

>8 members of the House of Card crew has accused him of sexual harassment.
>One of the crew members has accused him of criminal sexual assault.

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/house-of-cards-kevin-spacey-harassment/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like KEVIN RAPEY! AMIRITE?

I'll show myself out.

He made me shove a gerbil up his ass once.

Now there's someone who he raped at 14 talking about actual sex happening, and The Advocate is having to explain why they hid the story for 16 years, having redacted Spacey's name from an earlier story about his accuser.

Doesn't matter. Great actor.

he tried to shove me up a gerbils ass once

It does matter.

Also, he's a horrible actor now.

Couldn’t it be all lies ?

All lies. Kevin likes pussy... he's not fag.

hasnt done anything good since 99

I bet you think Trump's a great president too eh? LMAO

It doesn't matter. He's a two time Oscar winner and everybody will eventually forget or stop caring about this. Ask Roman Polanski

Honestly a little sad that he doesn't even get to defend himself. Once its said thats all it takes to ruin his career.

21 was pretty good.

THE
SPACE
MAN

Dubs of thruth

Not up to speed about Kevin. Understand he's "fiddled" some guys? Is it a part of the "#MeToo" bullshit?

accusations made without evidence are to be dismissed as outright lies.

Pretty much, a bunch of nobodies and has beens making baseless accusations

>brass balls

Third prize is you're fired.

Irrelevant

he winked at me once when I went on set, does that count as sexual harassment? how much money do i get?

>Ask Roman Polanski
Is that why he is basically living in exile in France?

If it were girls making the accusations, yes.

But these are men making the accusations. Men wouldn't lie about this sort of thing.

>money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/house-of-cards-kevin-spacey-harassment/index.html

>nonconsensual touching and crude comments
>explosive article published less than a week ago by BuzzFeed News
>BuzzFeed

libtards who don't mind pedophile religions.

so fuck it, even if it's true. he's a great actor. next season of house of cards will be even better due to the "toxic work environment".

>Men wouldn't lie about this sort of thing.
Fags would, yeah.

What a fucked up world we live in where a man comes out as gay and they cancel his show and drop him from the agency.

I really thought we were past this amount of homophobia in 2017.

And still got away with everything and is still recognized for his talent. Even the woman he allegedly assaulted wants the charges to end.

kek

We live in a time when no one says anything about sexual assault until 10 years later only to bring it up to drag someones name through the mud.

some pedophiles are better than other pedophiles

liberal logic

He'll be arrested the second he lands in the US, so nothing is forgotten and he is free as long as the French choose to not extradict him.

obama grabbed my dick once

Moot touched my peepee, and said I was gay... Can I sue? I feel the support now with #MeToo

>Kevin "Take a Sip, give 'em the Tip" Spacey.

KEYSER SOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

double dubs of truth

I know right. disgusting how he's getting treated

Kevdan Spachneider

Hi Michelle

I stand corrected, people remember they just don't care. He can live in luxury exile in France while Hollywood still gives him awards. Poor hom

Pretty sickening that a dude comes out as a faggot and all of a sudden he's being acused of being a sex offender. Funny how none of this hatred came out while he was living as a straight man.

Why is everyone quick to assume they did it?

Aren't people supposed to be innocent til proven guilty?

You're right there, but I would argue that attitude is now changing.

The attitude hasn't changed, the riff raff just have a louder voice.

yes everyone forget about

the awan scandal
uranium one scandal
the mass shooting in Vegas

things the media has known about for years/decades coming to light to distract from other news being focused on now

fallow the purdy lights sheeple
good boy

oh boy, more proof

Yes, in terms of criminal law. But our society judges and condemns people separatly. Also he admitted to it, so sucks to be him.

Are you distracted? I'm distracted, CNN is distracted,...what was so important about that I forgot about???

He strategically tried to leverage being gay to deflect allegations that he assaulted an underage boy.

underrated as fuck

no

That's how gay people act. It's a mental disease.

But only your dick made it in.

yep. sorry snowflake

Take a reaction, leave a reaction.

>I'm pansexual trans dragonkin

This is exactly the kind of bullshit most gay men have to put up with after they come out. Shame on you for propagating the lie that gay men are universally molesters.

Trump's literally done nothing wrong. It's almost 2018 find something new m8

I laughed, so I'll follow you on the way out.

You have to do something at all to be judged good or bad.

He has hit on straight crew members on the set of House of Cards.

The wall? The booming economy? Declining illegals? Please give me examples of our president failing, pro tip, you can't.

saved

>showbusiness
>straight guys

>cameramen
>set carpenters
>teamsters
>the mafia

he basically admitted the 30 years old "incident", the fact that Netflix took time to dig in with their HR and suspend the show means that it's very likely that some if not most of this stuff is real.

you sound like a retard

Fags. All of them. Its a prerequisite.