Just popped a 1050ti into my pc and dont have any games that are graphic intensive enough to really show off the bump...

just popped a 1050ti into my pc and dont have any games that are graphic intensive enough to really show off the bump in performance im getting. any recommendations on games that would really show what this gpu is capable of?
also ylyl thread so this thread actually contributes to the board

Arma or warframe

>1050ti

Why?

ethereum crash and was in my price range

>1050ti

>The newest DOOM

>bump in performance
>1050ti
yeah... only if you were using the integrated chipset for playing games
a 1060 would've been my min GPU to be proud of

>1050ti
>any recommendations on games that would really show what this gpu is capable of
you could install some sick minecraft texture packs

The Evil Within 2

maybe you should not have posted such a disgusting pic

A 1050ti is only good for an HTPC where you need hardware decoding for H265. Otherwise, fucking worthless.

why 1050? could you not save up just a little while longer to not end up fucking yourself?

should have just bought a console op

right-to-left japanese bullshit about handguns banned there

birthday gift

already have a ps4

>1050ti

You're asking to be made fun of

I mean i can run almost anything but i have big issues playing ARK. I guess you could try that.

Alien Isolation

>i dont make enough money to be able to afford a higher end card without sacrificing food and phone bill

don't mind the trolls here, 1050 is OK especially if you're struggling with using all it's power. some of these cards turn off the fans when idle, making it a nice and silent solution if you don't need the cutting edge stuff. should be able to run most new games, you don't need to max out all the settings, guys.

that ran fine on my 750ti

Sell it and buy a 980

Now it'll look even prettier.
I guess you can go load up crysis and be underwhelmed at the hype. Or go back to playing dota and cs go and wonder why you threw away money on a card you don't have any use for.

i play ffxiv mostly and some DOOM, it struggles to get 60fps in eidelon in warframe unless overclocked so thats pretty much the only game i own that im not able to get 60fps maxed out

i dont play dota and i only play cs when i have nothing else to do, i mainly waste time on ffxiv, just looking for more games to sink my time into

kys u literal sack of shit
checked

fuck your pc. where can i get a spaghetti donut

I got a 1050ti and to be honest it was a waste of money , I'm trying to sell it and get at least 80% of the cost and upgrade to 1060 6gb. Like seriously I don't even play at 4k or some shit like that, I play at 1080p @60hz and the 1050ti runs sooo average on most of the games, it's really disappointing. If you wanna try it just get the Witcher 3 , think it's still on sale

>what is actually cooking

lost

You could always get a previous gens *80Ti. Still rocking a 780Ti and able to keep up with everything.

Nou

Fuck games, mine coins with it you fool. You could make 3 USD an hour with a good card like that.

try Paragon, its free and really gpu intensive

troll or stuck in 2014?

what is it

FUCK OFF CUNT, NO YOU CANT WITH A 1050 SHITCARD

AN RX480 DOESNT EVEN MAKE 3$ A DAY

this fucking clip, always loses to this asshole, fuck you user

Mionecratf would rely test ur comojuter it is very intense gamwe thank you

My GTX950 is doing 1.10 a day. but my Jalapeno is doing 4 a day.

I'd be surprised if you would be able to play minesweeper with that fucking card, OP, go lick dirt

>heard once that this card isnt as good as a different card
>is worse than integrated
wew lad

how to make dollar of of video card/ ??

You mine crypto currency but your going to need a better card and mining will void the warranty.

and unless you use multi gpu rigs it wont get you as much as you hope, i use my 1050ti for mining and with bitcoin i get between .80 to 1.10

performance bump from what? you running a ti86 before?

I don't mean to pour water on enthusiastic high-end computer users, but lately i really haven't seen much difference in the quality of graphics generation to generation.

Like, i can barely see it. It's a little more crisp, it's a little more complex. However yes, it can handle a lot more shit happening on the screen at once.

And it still has this big gap between highest end non-prerendered graphics and photorealism.

So what is the problem? Do we not have good enough theory on how to create photorealism, or is it like - they know, but it requires way way more power than we currently have to implement it, and there is no middleground, where they can only partially implement it to create a marked improvement but not total photorealism?

Minesweeper

750ti, i was just using this comp as a LoL machine

I run destiny 2 and pubg on ultra with a 1050ti.
This fags don't know what they're talking about.

Disclaimer: I do plan to get a 1080ti very soon.
I'm the only man on earth with a tr 1900x and a 1050ti

The problem is not the reproduction, but the production of such graphics. We just don't have the tech to make such graphics. Playing them back is only part of the work.

i have a 1080ti and only play age of empires II. wololoin @ 1000fps

Undertale and Minecraft

Just join secondlife, set graphics and effects on max and go to a heavily populated area. Watch even top of the line rig choke.

thank you for not hopping on a "hurr durr a graphics card isnt the highest end so its potato" bandwagon and what fps are you getting out of D2?

Try playing Tera. It will eat any PC

17 fps

I always hear that some games are more processor-heavy and some are more dependent on the graphics card.
What are some examples of each category? And if you had to be bottle-necked by one or the other, which do you choose?

>bonehurtingjuice.jpg

Not sure why this made me lose, but it did.

is your name Scott

i dont get the joke. cool cat tho

is that still cool? last time I messed with it was when brawlers came out I think...

just get a really intensive benchmark program.

most esports games are more processor intensive so they can be marketed to a wider audience, and it all depends on what you do... light gaming, bottleneck the gpu, heavy gaming, bottleneck the cpu

MGSV, Mad Max, both fairly decent graphically while not taking too much of a toll (since 1050Ti is essentially a paperweight)

check her butthole when she gets home. if its all stretched out and wet, you'll know.

this

no one gives a shit faggot, do you think this is a garming board? are you retarded, can't you just fucking use google like every other normal human being, what the fuck is wrong with you nigger.

go hate people on another thread

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

I have a 970 meme card and there aren't any games that make it work too hard since my monitor can only do 1080p. If you want it to perform under load, you'll have to try 4k gaming. I don't know if the 1050 can do it, but I know my 970 can't.

ylyl

checked

tbh those were some valid points

1: Still replied
2: Still took the time out of your day to think of and type aforementioned reply

OP wins

It's because you should have saved a little more and got a 1060. Not everyone can afford top tier hardware but you made a stupid purchase.

like i said before, it was kind of a gift and didnt want the person spending any more

I got Witcher 3 and Just Cause 3 to waste many days after gettinf my 1080. Havent found a game shinier than the witcher on ultra yet

147? That's it?

And you would be getting a BSE, not a BS if you were in engineering classes you stupid cunt.

Fuck off

>From the day was born

SAY WHAT! Can'tyou at least copy and paste right?

Dude. Please tell me you didn't think that was real.
If you're gonna brag about intellect, learn to recognize copypasta.

miscreated

>1050ti

Play csgo and tell us how you still get under 400 fps while its still choppy af.