Are there any places in the south where you get four seasons like up north? I mean cool and leaves change in the fall...

Are there any places in the south where you get four seasons like up north? I mean cool and leaves change in the fall, and cold and snow in the winter.

what do you think

Not in Texas, the leaves change for about two weeks and the fall for the next 6 months. And during the "winter" you either get a low in the 20's through Christmas or it's 74 on Christmas day. Then in March and April it hails and rains until summer and we can go back to cooking breakfast on the pavement

>Anonymous 11/03/17(Fri)17:57:46 No.74994
Maryland and W. Virginia are stellar

yeah i think in michigan, its sometimes hot but not always

Virginia has them

Why isn't nyc colored?

Hot as fuck in the winter.
COLD af in the winter. Go outside for a few hours in the cold without gloves and you're sure to get frostbite or amputate a finger. Lots of nor'easters

Spring is just perfect 70 degree weather all around and very green.

Fall is just rain and fallen leaves yes

A few areas, but overall it's not that common. You're most likely to see four actual seasons in the Appalachians or where you start getting up into the high plains in western Texas and Oklahoma. Most everywhere else has relatively mild winters and from about March to October the main difference in seasons is the amount of rain you get.

What are the best states to go to for four seasons?

Appalachian mountains in NC and VA are 4 seasons.

Maryland and Virginia have pretty normal seasons.

>why isn't nyc colored?
>are there any places IN THE SOUTH

Reading comprehension is your friend, user.

who? never read it

Hot af in the summer*

Virginia, kentucky and north have normal seasons like up north. TN, SC and below dont get much snow ever, usually just an ice storm or two per year. winter high temps in the low 50's

Nigga can you read?

Im in North Alabama, we definitely get 4 seasons, though even today it's like 74 ok outside so the winters aren't too bad. It snows once or twice a winter. Though twice in the last two decades we had bit hit ridiculously hard by snow. Second time was just a few years ago, I can remember when it hit there was a huge pileup on the interstates cuz people down here aren't used to driving in it. I heard people had to stay the night in their cars it was so bad.

yes i can, nigger. its south for canada and shit my my nigger, whats good?

virginia

its too many crazy peckerwoods in alabama, and some wild ninjas out there too. id stay away from that place

Nigga the picture indicates the states he's talkin bout and your dumbass come thru here actin like Canada a real place, fuck off with that shit homie.

West Virginia. Best goddamn state in the union.