FRIDAY NIGHT FEELS

FRIDAY NIGHT FEELS
Welcome to the Frog and Feels Tavern
Tonight's specials include:
Fireball Shots $4.00
Pint of any beer only $4.00
All Vodkas only $4.50
Red Wine $7.00
So sit back, have a drink and let's spill some feels this Friday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU7LF5mYZkw
youtube.com/watch?v=QI8VrXkffcg
youtube.com/watch?v=5soixb2U6xM
youtube.com/watch?v=v4pi1LxuDHc
youtube.com/watch?v=8UkXdvh5Xa0
youtube.com/watch?v=I25On14m1Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=eXwXI8CmzSU
youtube.com/watch?v=tGr_cyThHkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk anything about alcoholic beverages. Juat give me anything strong enough to move the loneliness

Well here's our newest vodka. Should do the trick.

I wish I could have something to drink but I'm really struggling to stop

C'mon user it's Friday, just relax and have one or two. I won't let you get out of hand. Tell me, what's on your mind partner?

I wish I could, but one leads to ten, ten leads to a bad time.

I'm a beer guy, barkeep. Hit me.

Could I interest you in one of our non-alcoholic options?

tell us about it

One is too many and a thousands never enough

i need beer but i only have 1 and 100 dollar bills and im afraid the gas station wont take 100s

I'll take 2 fireball

go to a convenience store like cvs or dollar store and buy a nice candy bar (you deserve it bro), those fuckers have to take whatever money you've got

whats up bros. Drinking about 3 fingers of vodka mixed with some shitty juice.

Honestly I'm living the good life, got new job actually making a living this week.

Coming right up

I can make change behind the counter if you like

almost all gas stations will take a 100 if you buy 30-40 bucks worth of stuff.

They just want to make sure you aren't buying gum to get 98 bucks in change from a counterfeit.

>worked as a gas station clerk

Tell us about the job.
And nothing beats getting drunk and browsing the chan on a lonely Friday tbh

I'm in a friends with benefits situation with an amazing sex partner but I also recently started talking to a lady that really has her life together and is really into me.
I'm having trouble picking which one to stick with...any advice? I can't do both

why not both?

If you stop smashing the friend with benefits would she stop being your friend?

where is my mind?

Could you use a drink?

i don't want to hurt either of them. I don't think i can pull off a double life

then whats the point? You're a man. Take a gamble. You make your own life.

hmmm that's a good question. It's possible but uncertain. I really like her as a person

>Beer only 4$

where he fuck is this

yeah true

worth a shot

want to stop drinking anyway but im still struggling with accepting the girl i had hopes for is just another whore

Posting from Ireland my friend and it's a special price tonight

can i get a tall milk on the rocks

no you couldnt

my heart picks the stable girl, and my penis picks the fuck buddy.

Yes sir

Job is IT for a medium sized company at a salary that should actually let me save some money for the future instead of just get by at 14 an hr not getting anywhere

Hey buddy, down here! Can I get a short Elk on the Rocks?

Not sure how to make that, what's in it?

>going steady with a mom of 2 kids
>you really enjoy hanging out with her young kids
>she breaks it off
>you miss the kids and they miss you
>you can't come around anymore
>tfw

lol, I'll just have my 50 cent beers at home. no reason to pay someone $3.50 to crack my beer for me.

I made 13 an hour working on a ferry as a deck hand. Everyone there was a skilless drug addict. I feel bad for you user

It sounds like a real drink, but I just made it up! Pint of Guinness please.

sorry kid, no faggots allowed in here

I could use another beer. Stuck in a loveless relationship. No kids, but neither of us can leave.

Southernfag drinking corn hooch out of a mason jar. Good evening, y'all.

is it money issues?

give me 75 fireball shots. I'll start a tab.

No problem my friend

One more for your troubles. And that user over there said he's got you covered

Thank you, sir.

Where’s the scotch at bruh

Alright but I don't want to be cleaning up after ya. If you puke try to keep it in the toilet

thanks bud

Right here

youtube.com/watch?v=kU7LF5mYZkw

JOJI'S NEW EP. GREAT FOR FEELS.

Pretty much. We're dependant on each other at this point. We've already invested so much in trying to open a business.

What kind of feels?

Atm, I'm looking for songs to listen to when alone, because I'm struggling to find solace in a particular woman.

I like stuff like Post Malone, Indie, Rock, Metal - just no country/classical shit please.

Thanks, man.
Keep em coming.

Do you want to stick with Budweiser or would you like to try something else?

War is hell, give me something to forget

Hey man - I'd like a line of shots.

I'm pretty lightweight, but I want enough to forget my troubles for a night.

P.S. do you mind if I smoke in here?

Maybe you two could agree to be realistic and preserve a professional relationship? Put ill will and and revenge aside?
It might be best if you are both honest

One second guys I got something that'll do the trick
I don't mind but other people might start bitching. Tell them I said it's okay

4 fucking dollars for a pint?
fuck off with ya

Fuck it man I'll just give you the full thing.
Where were you Iraq?

Ready to go, sorry about the delay

Come join the bar here boys

tiny chat /room/fcg7qu

white wine spritzer please

do you know how I know you're gay?

Gimlet please

Let's see what I can do, user.

>Cigarettes After Sex - Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby
youtube.com/watch?v=QI8VrXkffcg

>Cigarettes After Sex - Affection
youtube.com/watch?v=5soixb2U6xM

>The Lumineers - Sleep on the Floor
youtube.com/watch?v=v4pi1LxuDHc

>Sleeping at Last - Make You Feel My Love
youtube.com/watch?v=8UkXdvh5Xa0

>Ray Price - Heartaches by the Number
youtube.com/watch?v=I25On14m1Zo

>X Ambassadors - Weight/Lightness
youtube.com/watch?v=eXwXI8CmzSU

>X Ambassadors - Litost
youtube.com/watch?v=tGr_cyThHkc

Sorry if none of this is your taste, it's what I usually listen to.

Smirnoff. Some gay guy that I rejected a while back just came back into my life and the crippling loneliness is almost worth making myself into a faggot

OV, if you've got it.

2 pints of your best IPA, please. Keep the change.

I fucked up, Sup Forums. I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years (lived together for most of the relationship) recently because I thought I was unhappy and things weren't working.
She moved out the next day and all of that time alone allowed me to properly think things through and I realised how badly I fucked up. I associated all of my unhappiness from uni/work/life in general with her and thought breaking up would fix my problems. I was so wrong, Sup Forums.
She was my best friend and now she's gone. I reached out and talked to her about everything, but she doesn't trust me and wants nothing to do with me. She even deleted me on all social media and completely ignored the one text message I sent to her.
I am such a fuck up. Every time I come home to our empty house I die a little more on the inside, everything reminds me of her.

I miss her so much, Sup Forums.

rum and Tab here barkeep. I'm gay of course

Here you go

I'll take a pint of old style pilly, keep the change bud.

Sorry about the delay

> drink five large cups of coffee
> become incredibly tired

At least my coffee breath smells good to me.

> 500% tip

why

atleast you didn't fuck up like me man. I had the chance but i didnt take it. She was perfect and now she hates me. Don't be sad because it's over, be happy that it happened.

Bite through that pain Sup Forumsro. shit will get better.

Only have bottles if that's alright with you

I'm all ears user, tell me all about it.
I'd say give it time. Use this to reflect. Go for walks and distance yourself from the pain so if need be, you can come back to it with a clear head.

Sounds tough man. How lonely are you that you would do that?

Thanks man.

I told her I'd never let her go, and now I wish I could.

Thanks user, I'll listen to them now.

Perfect. I'll start a tab.

This stuff is popular where I'm from. Give it a try, tell me how you like it

I thought that you had to be over 18 to come in here?

It's ok to experiment, but make it known that it's nothing serious. You don't have to be someone that you're not.

What happened?

where do you live to have shot that expensive.

Was she the wife, the gf?

That's typical in Canada, maybe where I live (Ontario). Actually shots are usually 5$. Pints are never that cheap, so I'll take it.

> no service

*sigh* Do you pour Budweiser? I'll do a sleeve of Bud. I guess I just kind of need an encouraging word right now. Nothing major is happening to me, I'm just kind of tired and demotivated.

Budding relationship.

The girl has problems, and she won't let me help her. I told her I'd be there for her, I told her I'd wait.

The thing is, I know she still wants me, but she won't let herself be vulnerable - she's stopped replying to me, avoids making time to see me.

Now I can't even end it, because she wouldn't reply - I wouldn't know.

I just have to wait till she decides to talk to me, and now because I'm left waiting, I'm left hanging on to what could have been.

I used to think I was emotionless, and could turn off any emotions that were negative - but man it isn't easy to sit here and be lost in my own thoughts.

My life is school, cigarettes, guitar, laying about, drinking alcohol, and her. And although she only became part of my life recently, the sudden loss or the realisation she's fading, the loss of control - it's really hitting me hard.

The perfect girl. Total Sup Forumstard to be honest. Sadistic AF and fucked like me. However, i already had a girl. Instead of breaking up (I tought being loyal ment something for the girl a had with), I just pussied out. Talk around hints and pretend that I was not interested. Worst mistake of my life. She started to slowly ignore me. The last time I saw her was when we went out eating. Few days after, I broke up with the girl that stood in my way. I tried to get her back but she blocked me. Never felt so desperate in my life. I acted like a total r9k robot during that period or so it felt. Never been the same after that and I still haven't moved on.....