ITT Post things white bois don't get

ITT Post things white bois don't get

AIDS and getting arrested for being animals

a low IQ

food stamps

Arrested

Born into poverty, growing up fatherless and getting killed while holding Arizona and skittles

inferiority complex

So I don't get why went run on treadmills? You're absolutely right I don't. They could just walk/run outside

you mean aids?

The feeling of filling a woman completely

welfare

This thread

Being raised without a father

kek, was just about to post aids, good one sir or madame

I like it here

bitches with giraff necks and genital mutilation. Stop deranging your owned shitskinned hoes and maybe you wont have to persue the perfect white aryans

Sickle cell

Kek, very subtle user.

post degeneracy, the more degenerate the better

Pics of hope don't exist so i can't post

The way women want to be treated is different than the way they say they want to be treated.

White boys are getting cucked because they don't understand this and put pussy up on a pedestal.

says the 500lb AIDS nigger

White people get butthurt so easy

Shot by cops after not following simple instructions

I'm not black. I'm southern European and very good looking.

>southern European
So you are a nigger?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fucking slavs man

Affirmative actions to hide how stupid we are.

Not a slav you dope.

If being a Nigger means not being pic related. Yes I thank God everyday I'm a Nigger.

I could eat that much mac n cheese ez

ben affleck really let himself go

ever pay a girl obscene amounts of money to have sex with a nigger cuz its her job

Haha epic win THEY ARE BASICALLY MONKEYS!! XD

enslaved.

monkey skin.

Aids

Jail time. Food stamps. Arrest records.

Niggers are still butthurt from slavery, get a clue

I bet you could Skyler.

That the most damaging class divides are through wealth, not race and that the elite manipulate this racial hatred to protect themselves from scrutiny.

wealth isnt determined by race u cunt fuck off with your conspiracy shit about george soros

>this level of reading comprehension

kill, yourself , kill

racially profiled

I don't have a picture of a prison.

without black people you wouldn't have a ironing board

u mean a table

what do you think?

Don't be salty just because you struggle with reading, you'll catch up eventually.

Niggers will fuck anything

pussy

ur right im not as retarded as any american on the web today, including the jews that somehow made a facebook from the idea of a phonebook, and yet ur still stuck here looking at niggers

/thread nigger

it be all smoking like

Trailer Trash/10

but my intellectual is broken now

black ppl invented traffic lights yall just talken nonsense

Couldn't even get that right. Roundabouts are safer.

they took the idea of getting hung by trees and invented the street lights in hope someone might see the hanging as its happening and attempt to prevent it - white man put the colored lights in

she loves black guys

In a perfect world where people dont lose half thier IQ upon entering the driver seat of a car, yes. In the real world where people somehow can't figure out how to drive in a circle though...

So black chicks without their one redeeming trait?

No she SETTLES for black guys

Big asses? I'd say she has it.

Show me her stretch marks and c-section scars. That shit is so hot I be sweatin through my doo-rag, yo!

Bad choice user. Most of the white pride southerners are on some form of welfare. I know cuz I gotta live with'em in alabama

Yeah but they are niggers by proxy