Sup fags I need some advice

Sup fags I need some advice
I recently moved and used UPS to ship my gaming PC (My first mistake)

It was expected to be delivered in 3-4 business days, it ends up taking 2 weeks AFTER I call them.

When I called they initially said "The package was lost" and immediately after I told them I had $1000 dollars worth of insurance the package was "found" and will be delivered.
Sketchy as fuck right?

It turns out it was just fucking sitting in the warehouse while some fucking degenerate poked a hole in my box feeling around. (I'll post the pic of the hole in the box soon) The packaging was sifted around to verify that my PC was indeed inside.

Also the package was handled like shit
Pic related

I decided to call in a damage report, then I was told to wait until the next business day to be called back about it, didn't receive any fucking call. So I called in and they said no damage report was ever filed on my package.
Even more sketchy than before

I have much more to tell, cont?

Jesus.

Heres the fucking finger sized hole in the box.

This shit was thrown around so much my fucking heatsink was BENT.

Destroy UPS or riot REEEE

Which in result destroyed my CPU.

That's what you get for buying a pre built PC, faggot.

>cont.
So I call these fuckers again, they finally give me the right kind of damage report and they tell me to send me pictures of the box and the damaged package. So I do

All pics related

So I hear from them that there is now a full blown investigation on this shit, like they are looking for the person who did it.

Jesus man that sucks. Maybe disassembling would be better and wrapping everything up

Your own fucking fault for not dismantling it before shipping, you stupid idiot.

I understand that UPS is generally a bunch of fucking monkeys, but that doesn't fucking explain all this sketchy shit going on.

Do you guys think its possible they make packages go "missing" and then sell the missing packages somewhere?

OP here,

disregard thread, just realised I'm an epic gaymer cancer faggot. Gonna kill myself shortly.

>sketchy

Faggot

Someone saw your computer and decide to kick it.

You are just a customer without any power. Just fill the report and wait for them to do nothing.

I'm glad this is at least entertaining.

Still your own damn fault for shipping it like that and expecting everything to go smooth.
I mean, how much does that CPU heat sink weigh? The package will move around a lot, be it in the HUB, when the loaders handle it, when it's on the truck itself.

Yeah, with your whore mother's loose pussy to a wild pack of niggers while your beta bitch dad watches, and you drink their cum, because you're a faggot homo cock loving bitch boy.

It looks to me like it was dropped multiple times, or thrown. You can go on youtube and find plenty of videos of shitty delivery people throwing or dropping packages. Bottom line is: They didn't handle your package with care and they should pay for it. If I were you, I would not let them sit on your claim. Bother them until you get money. Also, don't settle for anything less than what the entire package is worth. There's no telling what can be salvaged. The proc might have bent pins, mobo might be cracked, heatsink is of course dead,

Nice quads, Jew.

I had packaging inside and around that heatsink, someone must have actually thrown that shit around. I think the most funny thing about this is that it had a big ass "FRAGILE" sticker on it.

Niggers are acting like its so fucking unreasonable to expect my belongings to be treated with care.

It happened all the time.

Here in my country, they catch some postmen doing this forever every years. They have their garage full of unopened parcels. They do it for years before being catch and usually it's someone who rat on them and them stealing the parcel of the wrong guy who got connection in the post office.

I've worked for UPS before and trust me, every box that goes on the trucks are basically tossed. So don't think that any actual care is given to any box going through the system.

Ah yes the quads of truth, I've been very persistent, and it seems that the UPS store I used is under the microscope of the entire company. I've been calling every day and they even called me an asshole for being concerned about if they are going to pay for something they broke. They are getting even more and more irritated with me every time I call every day. Kek.

Logistics fag here
Can confirm this is the normal treatment given to every parcel shipped by every delivery company on the planet
Don't bother complaining, you will wait forever and get nothing

I don't think anyone has ever in the entire history of humankind payed attention to a "fragile" sticker though.

>someone must have actually thrown that shit around
Not necessarily, the weight of that heat sink and the normal movement of the truck alone would be enough to damage the motherboard.

>I think the most funny thing about this is that it had a big ass "FRAGILE" sticker on it.
All I see is barely noticeable hand-scribbled "UP" signs.

>trust me, every box that goes on the trucks are basically tossed
This. Worked as a loader to pay for college, and if it's not one of the super-heavy packages or says "live animals" on it shit gets man-handled. It's necessary to reach your quota for the night.

And still, your own goddamn fault for shipping the PC as is and not in parts.

Thanks for the info guys

Fuck man that's some disgusting shit.

It's not only possible, but it happens. Just Google "ups theft ring" for lots of delightful stories.

Ha! Didn't notice I got quads. Is it a jew thing to expect the level of service promised by the company? Of course OP should not have shipped UPS. The only worse shipping company is DHL.

stop being so angry you little nigger

Thanks for being skeptical for literally no reason, shhhooooosh.

You're not supposed to move a PC with a tower type heatsink.

We are beyond that at this point.

shut up nazifag

>recently moved
>used UPS to ship my gaming PC
literally wat

Or, at least, if you do, cut some styrofoam braces so that the thing doesn't wave around like Pic related.

The best way I'v found to move my pc is to keep all the original packaging, pull it apart and box all the pieces just like they were when I got them. It's annoying to keep all the boxes around, but handy and less wasteful.

You fucking burgers are lazy as fuck, that's why you throw packages instead of placing them
>hurr durr need to make quotas too far to walk I'll just throw it instead

If you haven't read up on the little hole that was poked in by some nigger, its either they give me my $1000 or one of their employees that represents them has to submit to a federal crime.

This!

this

ive moved overseas around 12 times and do this every year or so. its a pain in the ass but ive never had a part broken because of it. Last time i kept a PC in its complete config and let the govt ship it whole all the mounted hardware had ripped itself loose.

>has never worked as a loader
>still thinks he has a valid opinion
>mfw

don't feed the trolls

Lol fucking degenerate.

OMG your "brand new gaming machine" has dust all over the fucking heat sink! Those assholes must have put it there.

OMG your brand new gaming machine came in a "Tea Fusion Riser" box. Those fuckers must have drank all of your tea!!!

judging by your dogshit cable management you deserved it OP

you're seriously going to buy a windowed case and not do the most basic level of cable management?

I worked as a package handler for Fedex. I once dropped a box by accident that contained an air conditioner and could hear the freon hissing out.

A lucky hole, to be honest. I'm just giving you advice for the future.

>little hole poked in by some nigger
hah, pic was more related than I thought
oh yeh they should definitely pay up for this shit. Just saying that, in the event I should have to ship my PC, I'm definitely going to cut some foam to keep swingy things from swinging.

>implying quotas imposed by some jew in atlanta or lexington are legitimate by their mere declaration
>implying the job is always right
bruh

I've work for Aus post. We treat our customers packages with care while also maintaining a steady pace to provide a fast service. Only the lazy people think they can do a job like this without having to do hard work

Oye bitch boy, I took it apart to look at all the damage to take pictures, why would I make all the wires look all neat on a broken PC?
Autismo OCD boy

yeah ive been to australia you are so painfully full of shit your risking a collapse into a black hole

My time as a package handler has taught me that boxes with this much tape on them are ALWAYS heavy. Did you cut out a cradle for it with Styrofoam or at least use some packing peanuts or sonething?

Yes, this isn't the first time I shipped something delicate. Lol

And I'd love to take pics for you but I threw the styrofoam out, shit makes a mess if you leave it around. Plus I have a couple cats that would claw at it and make a mess.

Serves you right, you put everything into one package without disassembling and probably shitty packing.

Faggot.

Buy a ps4 nerd

>HUHHAHAH I GOT HIIIUMMM

Welcome to the club of saying the same shit that has been said at least 5 times already, that isn't the main issue, just read for like 5 minutes and you will see the solution I've come up with.

I actually hope that is bait.

File an insurance claim and make UPS pay for it assuming you can prove it didn't look like that when you put in the box to be shipped

Also you have the homosex

It in fact did not look like that before, and yes I have the homosex.

Go over their heads and claim the insurance. If it is damaged and you insure it they have to pay you the amount. If they avoid you go further up the chain.
PS: Just ship something like that yourself I don't trust ANYONE else when it comes to my PC whether installing a part or moving house. Only possible exception is if I ordered a new one from a qualified tech and THEY insured it.

Thanks man, I have been extremely consistent, and that's the only thing that got me any results.

Do you have pictures to prove it?
About the condition of the PC, not the homosex.

If you were moving why wouldn't you send your PC with the rest of your stuff with the removalist? That's what I did when I had to move, just put the complete tower in its original box and had it moved, no problems at all...why send it in the post

fuck off alarmist fag, trying to give him butterflys about not being able to prove it

Maybe because the movers wouldn't cover it if they broke it like UPS would.(Should). I still say that if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself. My PC tower is fucking huge (and heavy) but I could still fit it in my car when I moved

>test

Maybe Paul Blart Dropped it

I had to move across my country by plane. So I had to get it from coast to coast somehow.

ShhwheeeEEeeeTTt Mmmaayyymaayyyss DDDdooo00d0

go on twitter and spam it everywhere. start with the shipping companys official account

Oh that's actually a really good idea.

But if it gets too popular and starts making headlines some UPS faggot that is lurking this thread would quote me saying nigger and use it against me like some SJW cuck.

Take different photos that can't be image-searched, much with the dates and numbers a little so the text can't be searched, etc.

have all your shit ready: numbers, names, places, photos

have somebody retweet your complaint at some game/tech youtuber/website like PCgamer

Nah, I'll only resort to that if UPS doesn't give me the $1000 dollars. I'll come back here if it comes to that, you guys will be the first to know.

I'll give everyone the number to the UPS store that shipped my rig out if they don't payout as well.

they aren't going to pay 1000 for it they will at most give you a quarter of its value if you chose to keep it.

Expect a new thread in the next couple days with a result, I'll use a new pic of the heatsink zoomed out to verifiy that it IS me.

Not sure what the UPS Store themselves has to do with anything, unless you think they're the ones that """lost""" it and ""dropped"" it before it even got on a truck.

My back is getting weary, my ass is getting tight, having to deliver these fucking parcels all over town tonight...but all I really want to have to doooo, is bring this busted PC right home to you duh nah nah naaaahhhh

the UPS store that last received it will update its status in shipping and identifying damage or delay.

if they accepted it from a different shipping point as damaged without listing it as damaged or delayed then they become the point of fault

OP needs to ask for its shipping history to see where and when it got held up to determine the real people at fault

Why the fuck would you not take this with you in a car?

They were super fucking dodgy with any questions that I asked them. I bet they are definitely related, or at least the boss is. I heard that she is too nice from a source, but when she spoke to me she was snotty and rude.

the point of twitter is to make them some bad press

get a few retweets and their marketing people will shit their pants

>been to Australia

So I see you're an expert on all things Australian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SERVES YOU FUCKING RIGHT DUMBASS

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

its not a difficult country to understand

the most important thing to remember is if you say something is done one way an Australian will show up to tell you how the Australian way of doing it is better.

heres an example

>In japan we use a tobacco passport on cigarette vending machines to prevent kids from smoking

>Oy! in stralia we use a much better system of kangaroo pelts woven into an ancient aboriginal tapestry that lets its user smoke anything they want.

Sure thing, nigger. You're probably just one of those Amerifags who can't handle that any other country has a more efficient process or way of doing something.

Somebody poked a hole in the box so they could stick their finger in it?....
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
Are u fuckin serious right now?

OP here, as hilarious as that Australian impersonation is.

A form of identification isn't the thing that prevents minors from smoking cigarettes, its usually adults that are too lazy to keep watch on them, or that hand out them because they don't give a fuck lol

what did the entire continent of america do to make you people so mad. I never see Panamanians come here and claim to have the most efficient process

certainly Canadians nor Peruvians either

kek is this now a fingerbox thread?

>calls us fags but doesn't send pic of fat juicy dick for us to look at
fucking wew user

>Don't bother complaining, you will wait forever and get nothing

Shut up you kike, if no one complains this shit goes unchecked and no quality checks / employee monitoring gets done, you clearly aren't logistics you fucking spastic.